Reading Time: 6 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 22 Nov 2022
Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect 9A0-385 Exam
Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect 9A0-385 Exam is a certification exam for Adobe Experience Manager 6 Developers. This exam is related to the Adobe Certified Expert certification. 9A0-385 Exam validates the ability of candidates to review all pages that are needed on a website, client systems and 3rd-party software services in which AEM will be integrated. This exam also verify the candidates have skills to analyze business processes, workflows, and requirements and have the knowledge to document the migration path for content from AS-IS to TO-BE, best practices for performance requirements, an overall security model, the translation process and driving verification by end users.
9A0-385 Exam topics
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our 9A0-385 dumps will include the following topics:
- Discovering existing environments and business processes: 10%
- Discovering client expectations: 10%
- Validating business requirements: 6%
- Designing a solution architecture: 2%
- Identifying components and templates for web pages: 10%
- Creating migration strategies: 8%
- Identifying and recommending performance requirements: 8%
- Identifying and recommending a security model: 10%
- Identifying quality assurance requirements and planning the QA process.: 8%
- Integrating with third-party systems: 8%
- Managing the content editing process: 10%
- Creating the development process: 10%
The Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect 9A0-385 Exam certification path includes only one 9A0-385 certification exam.
Who should take the 9A0-385 exam
The Adobe Certified Expert - AEM Architect certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled in Adobe Experience Manager. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect 9A0-385 Exam certification provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a person has the following necessary knowledge, skills required of an Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect 9A0-385 Exam then he should take this exam.
- Define a content model for content/assets that can accommodate future requirements
- Defines the necessary templates and components based on business requirements
- Identify when to use out-of-the-box components versus custom components
- Create specifications for custom components
- Identify when to use OSGi bundles/services and tag libraries
- Identify when a proof of concept (POC) is needed
- Explain common security models and concepts (for example LDAP, SSO)
- Determines which storage type to use based upon non-functional business requirements.
- Explain and can apply common performance optimization concepts to customer requirements (for example: caching/CDN, user-generated content)
- Leads the design of workflow models for business processes
- Defines analytics tagging architecture for customer websites
- Creates a security concept for an AEM installation (Users, groups, ACLs, Dispatcher rules, OS-based security)
- Develops migration strategies from legacy systems to AEM
- Explain localization concepts that could impact content structure, templates, and components (i18n), and 3rd-party translations
- Demonstrate knowledge of User Interface (UI) frameworks
- Set up a sufficient testing infrastructure (this includes staging environments, coordination of tests, clarification of which automated and/or manual tests are mandatory)
How to study the 9A0-385 Exam
Certification-questions.com expert team recommends you to prepare some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect 9A0-385 Dumps which been written by our expert team, Both these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good marks.
- Analyze client systems in which AEM will be integrated
- Analyze 3rd-party software services in which AEM will be
- Examine business processes and workflows
- Examine business requirements
- Understand short-term and long-term client needs
- The report which business requirements map to AEM out-of-the-box functionality
- Qualify customer technical requirement definitions based on project progress.
- Check all pages that are needed on a website
- Classify web pages
- Create templates for categories
- Recognize out-of-the-box components to support a template
- Determine custom components that support a template
- Draw attributes from and AS-IS content structure to a TO-BE content structure
- Report the migration path for content from AS-IS to TO-BE
- Think the execution of migration strategies
- Define the feasibility of automatic and manual migration strategies
- Get customer historical performance metrics and documenting performance acceptance criteria/performance KPIs (getting from the client).
- Report best practices for performance requirements.
- Recognize client security requirements.
- Report an overall security model.
- Program QA phases based on customer requirements.
- know key areas to focus on QA.
- know target metrics for QA phases.
- Recognize considerations associated when integrating with other Adobe solutions.
- know gaps between required features and out-of-the-box features.
- Determine the toolchain that will be used on a project. (Including Version Control, Continuous Integration environment, documentation location).
How much 9A0-385 Exam Cost
The price of the 9A0-385 exam is $180 USD.
How to book the 9A0-385 Exam
These are following steps for registering the 9A0-385 exam. Step 1: Visit to Pearson Exam Registration Step 2: Signup/Login to Pearson VUE account Step 3: Search for Adobe 9A0-385 exam Certifications Exam Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with payment method
What is the duration of the 9A0-385 Exam
Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers Length of Examination: 95 minutes Number of Questions: 50 Passing Score: 63%
The benefit in Obtaining the 9A0-385 Exam Certification
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect 9A0-385 Exam certification is the absolute best way to communicate your proficiency in the Adobe Experience Manager.
- Resumes with Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect certifications get noticed and fast-tracked by hiring managers.
- Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect recognition and respect from colleagues and employers.
- Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect receives exclusive updates on Adobe’s latest products and innovations.
- Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager 6.0 Architect can display Adobe certification logos on their business cards, resumes, and websites to leverage the power of the Adobe brand.
Difficulty in writing 9A0-385 Exam
This exam is very difficult especially for those who have not on the job experience as an Adobe Experience Manager Developer. Candidates can not pass this exam with only taking courses because courses do not provide the knowledge and skills that are necessary to pass this exam. Candidates can only get good grades in the 9A0-385 exam by dedication, hard work, and most accurate preparation material. There are many online platforms which are providing 9A0-385 exam preparation material but they are not verified by experts. So, candidates have to choose a platform which gives them the best and authentic 9A0-385 dumps which can make a good impact on your final result. There are many people rely on such kind of platforms but in the end, they are mostly getting poor grades. Candidates don’t have to worry about this as Certification-questions.com is only one of the best platform that provides the best 9A0-385 exam preparation material. Our 9A0-385 dumps consist of all the topics and the questions that will be asked in the real exam and the best part is that we provide 9A0-385 dumps in PDF format that you can easily read it offline on smartphones and other electronic accessories such as laptops, desktops, and tablets. Certification-questions.com also contain braindumps which will be really helpful in making notes.