Reading Time: 5 mins | Publish Date: 22 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 22 Nov 2022
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining Big Data based applications
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam been designed in order to test expertise and technical knowledge in designing and implementing AWS services in order to obtain value from the available data set. It examines the candidate’s ability to execute AWS Big Data Services according to architecture practices. The AWS Certified Big Data-Specialty is a Specialty level exam and it requires in-depth knowledge of data analytics concepts, before you go ahead and write this certification you must require some prerequisites i.e. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level AWS Certification and Two or more years of hands-on experience performing complex big data analyses on AWS
AWS has introduced a number of certifications ranging from Associate level to Specialty level. Our AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Dumps Exam Test Paper been well formatted covering all the following contents in depth:
- Implementation of Kinesis Firehose and Kinesis Stream
- Design and implementation of Amazon S3
- Design and Implementation of Amazon DynamoDB
- Business Analytics Service - Quicksight
- Data Analysis using Redshift
- IOT Rules and Machine Learning
- Data Pipelines and Security Services
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Dumps will include below mentioned topics with Exam focused percentage
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Dumps will include below mentioned topics with Exam focused percentage:
- Collection 17%
- Storage 17%
- Processing 17%
- Analysis 17%
- Visualization 12%
- Data Security 20%
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Dumps Provided Study Notes
Certification-questions.com expert team recommend you to prepare some notes on these topics alongwith it don’t forget to practice AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Dumps which been written by our expert team.
Both these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good grace.
- Kinesis Firehose and Kinesis Stream: Kinesis firehose and Kinesis stream are big data terms associated with streaming real time data to destinations such as S3, ES and spunk. You would require to know the importance of Kinesis and combining it with Lambda. Also learn where the Firehose will unload the content. Also understand why kinesis ingestion is better. Learn features offered by KCL and KPL. Also understand when to use them to send/receive data.
- S3: Amazon S3 is storage for internet: It is a simple web service interface which is used to store and retrieve data anywhere anytime. You would require to know how to use S3 buckets, when to use S3 standards and S3 glacier.
- DynamoDB: DymanoDB is a NoSQL database services for all application that need consistent, single digit millisecond latency at any scale. Study the right use case for DymanoDB. How to design LSI and GSI. You might get asked about key optimization.
- Quicksight: It is a fast cloud-powered business analytics service. You may be asked a question on virtual representation with Quicksight.
- Redshift: AWS redshift is a fast, fully managed data warehouse which helps you analyze your data using SQL and BI. You will need to know how to load data using Redshift. You will need to understand the overall architecture. Leader, node slices, compute node. Redshift is an important topic and you would require to know the importance of the COPY command. Also to migrate data using UNLOAD command. Tuning performance use right sort key. At least one question on loading data in Redshift is asked. For this you should know what slices are and instances.
- IoT: The questions will be asked mixed with topics like as DynamoDB and Kinesis Stream. You will require knowledge of IoT rules, Device Registry, Device Gateway, Device Shadow, etc.
- Machine Learning: Knowledge of which types of models are by AWS Machine learning. Also understand when to select right model for specific business requirements and scenarios.
- Security: IAM roles, data encryption for S3, Redshift and DynamoDB, HSM.
- Data Pipeline: Some questions will be asked on Data pipeline, Data Pipeline and Lambda and when to us it. Questions on backup, restore data into other AWS regions.
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Overview
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Overview:
- Format: Multiple choice, multiple answer
- Length of Examination: 170 minutes
- Passing Score: 75-80%
- Registration Fee: 300 USD
Steps for AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Certifications Exam Booking
- Visit to website https://www.aws.training
- Signup/Login to AWS account
- Search for AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Certifications Exam
- Select Date and Center of examination and confirm with payment value of 300$
Benefits of having AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Certifications
The brand new AWS Big Data - Specialty certification will not only help you learn some new skills, it can position you for a higher paying job or help you transform your current role into a Big Data and Analytics professional. Get prepared to take this exam and become one of the very first AWS Big Data Certified professionals in the world using our AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Dumps
Difficulty in writing AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam
The AWS Certified Big Data Specialty exam is one of the toughest exams and it requires you a lot of hands-on experience. It is advisable to have prior knowledge of Big Data technologies on AWS. The more experience you have, the more it is beneficial for you, Major challenging things which you can find in exam is about different scenario based questions, you must have strong understanding of Big Data.
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Dumps will be helping you
AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Dumps will be helping you out to overcome with all these hurdles. For more info visit: - AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Exam Reference - AWS Whitepapers
- Streaming Data Solutions on AWS with Amazon Kinesis.
- Big Data Analytics Options on AWS.
- AWS Database Migration Service Best Practice.
- Migrating Applications to AWS: Guide and Best Practices. - AWS Documentation