Reading Time: 2 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 23 Jul 2021
300-075 - Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2)
The 300-075 exam is part of the new Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) certification. This exam measures your ability and skills related to Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing, globalized call routing, Intercluster Lookup Service and Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework and Call Control Discovery, tail-end hop-off, Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony, Enhanced Location Call Admission Control (CAC) and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR), and mobility features such as Device Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, and Cisco Unified Mobility. The exam also describes the role of Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) Control and the Cisco Expressway Series and how they interact with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Our 300-075 dumps will include those topics:
- VCS Control 17%
- Collaboration Edge (VCS Expressway) 12%
- Configure CUCM Video Service Parameters 9%
- Describe and Implement Centralized Call Processing Redundancy 10%
- Describe and Configure a Multi-site Dial Plan for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 17%
- Implement Call Control Discovery/ILS 14%
- Implement Video Mobility Features 9%
- Implement Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control on CUCM 12%
For more info visit: Cisco 300-075 Exam Reference
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator is for Cisco network administrators that are ready to start building Network infrastructure and would like to take the 300-075 certification exam. Using the Web Simulator will provide you with training in f Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) Control and the Cisco Expressway Series and how they interact with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.