Reading Time: 3 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 17 Oct 2021
CompTIA Security SY0-401
The SY0-401 exam is part of the CompTIA Security Certification. This exam measures your ability in secure networks, pc, cloud solution for small and big enterprise.
This certification exam is targeted for professional expert who want validate their IT security knowledge and skills. CompTIA Security SY0-401 is a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management and it is a mandatory step for your IT security career. CompTIA Security SY0-401 exam will verify if professionals have the right skills to secure networks from hackers attacks in cloud computing and on-premis infrastructures and mobile devices too. CompTIA Security meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. This is a fundamental step in your career advance as obtaining your Security will automatically boost your career because CompTIA Security is a globally recognized credential with certified professionals working in over 147 countries throughout the world. The certification is for administrators, system engineers, functional consultants, partners, and project managers, and developers which want to proof their ability in the Security world. This is a list of covered topics:
- Implement security configuration parameters on network devices and other technologies.
- Given a scenario, use secure network administration principles.
- Explain network design elements and components.
- Explain the importance of risk related concepts.
- Summarize the security implications of integrating systems and data with third parties.
- Given a scenario, implement appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Given a scenario, implement basic forensic procedures
- Summarize common incident response procedures.
- Explain the importance of security related awareness and training
- Compare and contrast physical security and environmental controls
- Summarize risk management best practices
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to meet the goals of security
- Explain types of malware
- Summarize various types of attacks
- Explain types of wireless attacks
- Explain types of application attacks
- Given a scenario, use appropriate tools and techniques to discover security threats and vulnerabilities
- Explain the importance of application security controls and techniques
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate solution to establish host security
- Compare and contrast the function and purpose of authentication services
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate authentication, authorization or access control
- Given a scenario, utilize general cryptography concepts
- Given a scenario, use appropriate cryptographic methods
- Given a scenario, use appropriate PKI, certificate management and associated components
Our SY0-401 dumps will include those topics:
- Network Security 20%
- Compliance and Operational Security 18%
- Threats and Vulnerabilities 20%
- Application, Data and Host Security 15%
- Access Control and Identity Management 15%
- Cryptography 12%
For more info visit: CompTIA Security
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. This Web Simulator is for Candidates that usually want to verify their ability when securing large organization.
The Web Simulator will also help candidates to understand better how CompTIA Security practice tests are fundamental to pass their final exam..