Reading Time: 7 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
How to Prepare For Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
Preparation Guide for Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
The Dell’s E20-920 Expert certification provides technical professionals with the skills, knowledge and ability to successfully plan and design for cloud services with an ITaaS environment.
This certification’s course highlights the benefits, risk , and consideration of design choices and accentuates the importance of gathering the proper requirements in the design process.
E20-920 course is designed with an “open” approach focusing on basic concepts, principles, and technologies. Additionally, students are given with an opportunity to practice these new skills during a collaborative cloud services design project. This course aligns with the expert level of the EMC Cloud Architect Certification.
Certification is evidence of professionals skills, expertise in those areas in which they want to work. If candidate wants to work on defining network routing, designing connectivity and topologies , designing access management and prove his knowledge, then certification offered by Dell, E20-920.
In this guide, we will cover the E20-920 Exam topics, E20-920 Certified professional salary .
Introduction to Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
E20-920 Exam verifies tests the ability of technical professionals / engineers to design services which transform business operations and cloud environments, incorporating the governance, organizational, financial, and technology aspects as well as the management and operation of cloud services.
Topics of Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
Aspirants must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our E20-920 dumps will include the following topics:
1. IT Transformation and Cloud Services (10%)
- Describe the nature and features of various industry IT transformation models used to create business value
- Describe features of the ITaaS transformation model and why it is being adopted (drivers, benefits)
- Describe nature of the cloud services and how they tie into the four ITaaS Focus areas (governance, finance, organization, and technology), as well as planning and design considerations for creating an environment for building and delivering cloud services
2. Technology Planning (30%)
-Identify innovative practices, tools, and technologies (e.g., DevOps, Microservices, open source) that influence the creation of cloud native applications and cloud services; Contrast these with traditional application development
- Describe workload considerations, analysis, and right sourcing as well as assessment of current applications profiles and existing services
- Identify backend technology processes and tools that might aid in delivering cloud services as well as the significance, and benefits, of measuring and reporting for cloud services
- Identify characteristics of, and considerations for, orchestration and automation and their important role in moving from traditional IT capabilities to delivering cloud services
- Describe the nature and use of Service Catalogs and Service Templates and the tie-in to Orchestration
3. Governance Planning, Security, and Trust (18%)
- Describe the nature of, and key considerations pertaining to, governance for cloud services
- Describe the nature of, and key considerations pertaining to, risk management for cloud services
- Describe the nature of, and key considerations pertaining to, compliance and auditing for cloud services
- Describe the nature of, and key considerations pertaining to, security and trust with cloud services
4. Financial Planning (10%)
- Describe financial goals and considerations in support of cloud services; understand the terms CAPEX, OPEX, ROI, and Cost to serve
- Describe considerations for service funding as well as details for service costing and pricing
- Describe the nature and use of Chargeback and Showback financial information
5. Organizational Planning (10%)
- Characterize the challenges (e.g., legacy tools, culture, service maturity level) typically faced by organizations that plan to deliver cloud services
- Describe the considerations (e.g., alignment, cross functional teams,DevOps) for organizations that are transitioning to cloud services within an ITaaS model
- Describe the organizational roles, responsibilities, and competencies required for deploying cloud
6. Service Creation and Management (15%)
- Describe the strategy and related considerations for overall service design,taking into consideration various deployment models
- Describe key components of service creation, including: template, offering,contract, and orchestration
- Describe key components of service operations and management including: visibility and control, management, reporting and alerting, termination of services
7. Emerging Trends in Cloud Services (7%)
- Identify emerging trends in technology that are reshaping social behaviors, businesses, including a movement towards a more digital world
- Describe emerging transformation of cloud services delivery resulting from converged infrastructure and operations engineering, with emphasis on how IT can deliver business value through the leveraging of modern applications and software defined approaches
Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam Certification Path
Achieve one of the following Specialist level certifications before appearing for Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam To complete the requirements for E20-920 certification aspirants must:
- Achieve one of the following Associate level certifications:
- Associate - Information Storage and Management Version 2.0
- Associate - Information Storage and Management Version 3.0
- Associate - Cloud Infrastructure and Services 1.0
- Associate - Cloud Infrastructure and Services 2.0
- Associate - Cloud Infrastructure and Services 3.0
And 2. Achieve the following Specialist level certification:
- Specialist - Cloud Architect, Cloud Infrastructure Version 2.0 (DECSCA)
Who should take the Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
The E20-920 Exam certification is an globally-recognized validation , for cloud professionals who want to build their career in Dell Cloud.
How to study the Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
There are many ways to prepare for E20-920 exam. Aspirants can opt for online PDF’s available on Dell official website and should refer online videos too. however, to ace the exam aspirants have to smart study and do the time management properly. For this purpose Certification-questions provided E20-920 dumps are very helpful.As E20-920 dumps are updated regularly and Certification-questions provides Practice exam tool.
Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays much bigger role of students failure in exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions.com expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice E20-920 Dumps which been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
How much Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam Cost
The price of the Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 exam fee is $230 USD.
How to book the Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
These are following steps for registering the E20-920 exam.
- Step 1: Log into your account at Pearson VUE
- Step 2: Select Proctored Exams and enter the exam number, E20-920.
- Step 3: Follow the prompts to register.
What is the duration, language, and format of Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam
This exam consists of two parts:
- Duration : 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 60 questions
- Passing score : 60%
- Language - English
- Certification validity is for 2 years
Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Certified Expert in
- United State - 45,123 USD
- India - 16,42,327 INR
- Europe - 72,347 EURO
- England - 75,432 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 Exam Certification
- E20-920 exam certified professionals are confident in their workspace as their skill set has been tested and endorsed by DELL.
- Aspirants find themselves more competitive in job market and interviews as they are having E20-920 in their resume, hence they get an edge as interviewer is also something different .
- Post E20-920 certification which is globally recognized, professionals hav observed hike in their pay/income in their workspace .
Difficulty in writing E20-920 Exam
Expert - Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Version 2 , E20-920 is the among the powerful certifications that candidates can have on their curriculum vilate. Hence aspirants are quite keen to bag this certification, but this E20-920 exam has been reported to be difficult exam. The exam dives into minute details , asking questions based on them . In exam it turns out every question turns out to be a trick question, which people with years of experience also struggle to answer.
however, candidates can clear the exam with right focus and correct preparation material.
Certification-questions provide E20-920 dumps which makes goal of passing DELL E20-920 exam more achievable for exam aspirants. Certification-questions provides relevant and constantly updated dumps. Certification-questions dumps are verified by the DELL experts. Certification-questions also gives practice test, which proves to be an excellent platform to test the attained knowledge.