Reading Time: 10 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 15 Sep 2023
How to Prepare For Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
Preparation Guide for Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
Google has established a path for IT professionals endorse as a Data Engineer on the GCP platform. This certification program provides Google professionals a way to demonstrate their skills. The assessment is based on a rigorous exam using industry standard methodology to determine whether a candidate meets Google’s proficiency standards.
Apigee Certified Professionals design and develop robust, secure, scalable API solutions that drive business objectives. This accreditation from Google certifies that you demonstrate a superior level of proficiency using Apigee products, processes, and practices, and that you can use the technology to help transform businesses and meaningfully impact the customers they serve.
Google first started with Google Advertising Professionals. It was modified to Google APIs Certification in 2010 post that changes were included to the program. In 2013, the program was modified to Google APIs Partners.
The Apigee Certification program is designed to demonstrate your:
- Knowledge of up-to-date tools and technical strategies
- Relevant skills, knowledge, and experience
- Ability to take on interesting and complex projects
In this guide, we will cover the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer exam dumps, Apigee Certified Program professionals salary and all aspects of the Certification.
An Apigee Professional API Engineer designs, builds, and maintains API proxies. The API Engineer responsibilities include cross-cutting business concerns like authentication, authorization, monitoring, logging, governance, and documentation. API Engineers also consider API design features like consistency, usability, and versioning. Finally, the API Engineer measures and drives success of the API program and is responsible for the documentation, promotion, and evangelism of its products.
Introduction to Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
According to Google, the certification is a professional accreditation that Google gives to individuals/companies that show proficiency in APIs.
API engineers design, develop, implement, oversee, and adapt APIs - application programming interfaces - for a number of different types of organizations in business, education, science, and other fields in which data queries are made via internet and cloud platforms. These engineers usually develop APIs using a technology called REST. REST is an acronym for ‘representational state technology.’
Because APIs serve a number of different organization types, API engineers also consult with the organization’s experts. For example, an API engineer working for a large retail chain will consult with marketing and sales to develop APIs that are specific to those fields and that particular organization. Engineers are also involved in data security and work closely with data security measures and protocols, such as user access control and token management, to protect both the organization from threats and exploits and the end users from experiencing any type of cyber attack. With cloud services rapidly rising on the internet, API engineers work to make cloud data transfers and tasks more efficient by overseeing the data warehouse as well as ensuring that background tasks perform as expected.
Topics of Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
- Designing APIs
- Data Modeling
- Designing APIs
- RESTful Design
- Driving API consumption
- Implementing API proxies on Apigee Edge
- API Security
- API Testing & Performance Analysis
- Managing API Products
- Developing, implementing and securing APIs
- Development Lifecycle and CI/CD
- Requirements and Business Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
Understanding technical and functional aspects of API engineer certification:
The following will be discussed in the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer dumps
- Using consistent and intuitive naming across all APIs
- Modeling resources based on business concepts rather than internal terminology
- API-first approach
- Designing API resources and actions from consumer point-of-view
- Understanding API versioning models and breaking changes
- Determining appropriate level of orchestration for efficient API request flows
- Scoping access controls
- Choosing meaningful and consistent resource names
- Knowing when to push REST or accept legacy designs
- Using HTTP verbs appropriately and consistently
- Designing RESTful URI paths
- Choosing between path, payload, headers, and query parameters
- API paging design
- Documenting APIs
- Creating and using OpenAPI Specifications
- Building a community for API programs
- Implementing proxy and target flows
- Methods for calling backend services
- Fault handling and error conditions
- Mediation strategies, including:
- SOAP to REST
- Converting between XML and JSON
- Extracting data from payloads
- Using caching to improve latency and reduce backend load
- Extending functionality using code
- API configuration using key-value maps and target servers
- API logging and custom attributes for analytics
- Securing APIs via OAuth, SAML, basic authentication, and IP-based access control
- Protecting against traffic spikes
- Detecting content-based attacks
- Transport layer security via one-way and two-way TLS
- Data masking
- Role-based access control for Edge
- Understanding the performance characteristics of policies
- Tracing calls within Edge
- Analysis of target and proxy performance
- Implementing API performance benchmarks
- Cache performance analysis and tuning
- Automating build, deployment, and configuration
- Automating unit and integration tests
- Implementing static code analysis
- Organization and environment strategies for proxy SDLC
- Identifying API products based on business needs
- Configuring quotas
- Extending product functions using custom attributes
- Challenging legacy assumptions
- Writing API user stories
- Decoding business stories and finding resources and properties
- Writing consumption-based API test scenarios
Who should take the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
Individuals should pursue the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer dumps pdf if they want to demonstrate their expertise and ability to design and develop Google APIs. Following professional get benefited from this certification.
- Solution Architects
- Google Partners
- API Engineers
API engineers must possess strong oral and written communication skills because they collaborate and consult with other engineers as well as organizational experts in various fields that are part of the organization.
How to study the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
Preparation of certification exams could be covered with two resource types . The first one are the study guides, reference books and study forums that are elaborated and appropriate for building information from ground up. Apart from them video tutorials and lectures are a good option to ease the pain of through study and are relatively make the study process more interesting nonetheless these demand time and concentration from the learner.
Smart candidates who wish to create a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each but practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool which goes typically unnoted by most candidates.Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment.
Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays much bigger role of students failure in exam than the fear of the unknown.Certification-questions’s expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
In order to get the certification, you will need to pass the Advertising Fundamental exam along with one of the advanced APIs exams.
How much Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer cost
Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer is free of cost.
How to book Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineers
The registration for the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer follows the steps given below.
- Step 1: Sign in or sign up to your Google Partners
- Step 2: Navigate To Certifications & Choose APIs
- Step 3: Search for the exam name
- Step 4: Take exam
What is the duration, language, and format of Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 70
- Passing score: 80%
- Language: offered in English (U.S.), Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese
- If you clear this exam and APIs Fundamentals exam, you will earn the certificate
- The certificate will be valid for only 12 months from the date of examination
Apigee Certified Program Professional salary
The average salary of a Apigee Certified Program Expert in
- United State - 70,247 USD
- India - 8,42,327 INR
- Europe - 45,347 EURO
- England - 46,632 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer Certification
- Certification is distinguished among competitors. certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for employment interview, employers are very fascinated to note one thing that differentiates the individual from all other candidates.
- certification has more useful and relevant networks that help them in setting career goals for themselves. networks provide them with the correct career guidance than non certified generally are unable to get.
- Apigee Certified Program professionals will be confident and stand different from others as their skills are more trained than non-certified professionals.
- Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer practice test provide proven knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
- Certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
- Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
- For any PPC specialist, SEOers or Search Marketer; maintaining an Certification is quite useful in strengthening their validity in front of their current and future employers.
Difficulty in writing the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer
Google API Engineer Certification is a most privileged achievement one could be graced with. But contrary to common views and opinions certifying with Google is not that difficult. If the candidates have proper preparation material to pass the Google API Engineer exam with good grades. Certification questions contain the most exceptional questions answers and clarifications which cover the entire course content. Certification questions have a brilliant Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer practice test with the most recent and important questions and answers in PDF files.
Certification-questions is sure about the exactness and legitimacy of Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer practice exams and in this manner. Candidates can easily pass the Google API Engineer exam with genuine Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer practice tests and get Google API Engineer certification skillful surely. These dumps are viewed as the best source to understand the Google API Engineer Certification well by simply perusing these example questions and answers. If the candidate complete practice the exam with certification Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer exam dumps along with self-assessment to get the proper idea on Google accreditation questions and answers for successful completion of the certification exam. Then he can pass the exam with good grades easily.