Reading Time: 9 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 17 Oct 2021
How to Prepare For Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam
Preparation Guide for Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam
Google has designed a track for IT professionals to endorse as a cloud DevOps Engineer on the GCP platform. This accreditation program gives Google cloud professionals a way to endorse their skills. The evaluation relies on a meticulous exam using the industry-standard methodology to conclude whether or not an aspirant meets Google’s proficiency standards.
According to Google, a Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam test facilitates organizations to influence Google Cloud technologies. By leveraging experience implementing VPCs, DevOps services, hybrid connectivity, and security for established DevOps architectures, this individual ensures successful cloud implementations using the Google Cloud Platform Console or the command-line interface.
Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. If a candidate wants to work as Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer and prove his knowledge, certification is offered by Google. This Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification helps a candidate to validates his skills in Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Technology.
In this guide, we will cover the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exams, Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certified Professionals salary, and all aspects of the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification.
Introduction to Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam is a certification exam that is conducted by Google to validates candidate knowledge and skills of working as a Professional Cloud DevOps engineer in the IT industry.
After passing this Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam test, candidates get a certificate from Google that helps them to demonstrate their proficiency in Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer to their clients and employers.
Topics of Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start preparation because it will help them in hitting the core. Our Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Dumps will include the following topics:
Applying site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Balance change, velocity, and reliability of the service:
- Discover SLIs (availability, latency, etc.)
- Define SLOs and understand SLAs
- Agree to consequences of not meeting the error budget
- Construct feedback loops to decide what to build next
- Toil automation
- 1.2 Manage service life cycle:
- Manage a service (e.g., introduce a new service, deploy it, maintain and retire it)
Building and implementing CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Design CI/CD pipelines:
- Immutable artifacts with Container Registry
- Artifact repositories with Container Registry
- Deployment strategies with Cloud Build, Spinnaker
- Deployment to hybrid and multi-cloud environments with Anthos, Spinnaker, Kubernetes
- Artifact versioning strategy with Cloud Build, Container Registry
- CI/CD pipeline triggers with Cloud Source Repositories, Cloud Build GitHub App, Cloud Pub/Sub
- Testing a new version with Spinnaker
- Configure deployment processes (e.g., approval flows)
Implementing service monitoring strategies
- Manage application logs:
- Collecting logs from Compute Engine, GKE with Stackdriver Logging, Fluentd
- Collecting third-party and structured logs with Stackdriver Logging, Fluentd
- Sending application logs directly to Stackdriver API with Stackdriver Logging
- Collecting metrics from Compute Engine
- Collecting GKE/Kubernetes metrics
- Use metric explorer for ad hoc metric analysis
- Enabling data access logs (e.g., Cloud Audit Logs)
- Enabling VPC flow logs
- Viewing logs in the GCP Console
- Using basic vs. advanced logging filters
- Implementing logs-based metrics
- Understanding the logging exclusion vs. logging export
- Selecting the options for logging export
- Implementing a project-level / org-level export
- Viewing export logs in Cloud Storage and BigQuery
- Sending logs to an external logging platform
- Set ACL to restrict access to audit logs with IAM, Stackdriver Logging
- Set ACL to restrict export configuration with IAM, Stackdriver Logging
- Set ACL to allow metric writing for custom metrics with IAM, Stackdriver Monitoring
Optimizing service performance
- Identify service performance issues:
- Evaluate and understand user impact (Stackdriver Service Monitoring for App Engine, Istio)
- Utilize Stackdriver to identify cloud resource utilization
- Utilize Stackdriver Trace/Profiler to profile performance characteristics
- Interpret service mesh telemetry
- Troubleshoot issues with the image/OS
- Troubleshoot network issues (e.g., VPC flow logs, firewall logs, latency, view network details)
- identify resource costs
- Identify resource utilization levels
- Develop a plan to optimize areas of greatest cost or lowest utilization
- Manage preemptible VMs
- Work with committed-use discounts
- TCO considerations
- Consider network pricing
Managing service incidents
- Coordinate roles and implement communication channels during a service incident:
- Define roles (incident commander, communication lead, operations lead)
- Handle requests for impact assessment
- Provide regular status updates, internal and external
- Record major changes in incident state (When mitigated? When all clear? etc.)
- Establish communications channels (email, IRC, Hangouts, Slack, phone, etc.)
- Scaling response team and delegation
- Avoid exhaustion/burnout
- Rotate/hand over roles
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Identify probable causes of service failure
- Evaluate symptoms against probable causes; the rank probability of cause based on observed behavior
- Perform an investigation to isolate the most likely actual cause
- Identify alternatives to mitigate the issue
Who should take the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam
Individuals should pursue the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam if they want to demonstrate their expertise and ability to design plan, and prototype a GCP DevOps, implement a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), implement DevOps security. It’s perfect for DevOps engineers, systems administrators or operations team members, or simply any professional who wants in on this specific area of IT and cloud.
How to study the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam
Preparation of certification exams could be covered with two resource types. The first one is the study guides, reference books, and study forums that are elaborated and appropriate for building information from the ground up. Apart from the video tutorials and lectures are a good option to ease the pain of through study and are relatively make the study process more interesting nonetheless these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart candidates who wish to create a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each but practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool which goes typically unnoted by most candidates.
Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice test is designed by our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in the course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays a much bigger role in students' failure in the exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification Path
The Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification is the highest level of certification mainly focusing on the Solution Architect Professional. There is no prerequisite for this exam but still, it would be best to follow some sequence to prove immense knowledge as a Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer.
How much Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam cost
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam cost is USD 200, for more information related to the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam, please visit Google Website. Additional costs of Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer dumps pdf and Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice test are not included in this price.
How to book Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exams
The registration for the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam follows the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the Google Cloud Webassessor Website
- Step 2: Sign-in or sign up to your Google Cloud Webassessor account
- Step 3: Search for the exam name Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Step 4: Take the date of the exam, choose the exam center, and make further payment using payment methods like credit/debit, etc.
After registering for the exam, prepare from the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer dumps and make sure to take Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam so you know the exam format in advance. This will give you an advantage over other candidates.
What is the duration, language, and format of Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple select
- Length of Examination: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50-60
- Passing score: 80%
- Language: English
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certified Expert in different regions is as follows:
- United State: 151,00 USD
- India: 25,00,000 INR
- Europe: 144,000 EURO
- England: 130,500 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam Certification
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification is distinguished among competitors. Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for an employment interview, employers are very fascinated to note one thing that differentiates the individual from all other candidates.
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification has more useful and relevant DevOps that help them in setting career goals for themselves. Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer DevOps provide them with the correct career guidance that non-certified generally are unable to get.
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer will be confident and stand different from others as their skills are more trained than non-certified professionals.
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam test provide proven knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost-effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
Difficulty in writing the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Exam
Writing Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer could be very difficult for you if you don’t have any experience in terms of on-premises DevOps engineering, still, this certification can be cracked by following some tips and tricks. This exam may go hard for you if you had not done its preparation properly. Many websites are offering the latest Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer questions and answers, but these questions are not verified by Google certified experts and that is why many are failed in their just first attempt. Certification-questions is the best platform which provides the candidate with the necessary Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam questions that will help him to pass the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer on the first time.
The candidate will not have to take the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer twice because with the help of Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer dumps the Candidate will have every valuable material required to pass the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer. We are providing the latest and actual questions and that is the reason why this is the one that he needs to use and there are no chances to fail when a candidate will have valid dumps from Certification-questions. We have the guarantee that the questions that we have will be the ones that will pass the candidate in the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer in the very first attempt.