Reading Time: 10 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 13 Jan 2022
How to Prepare for IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
Preparation Guide for IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
IAPP offers the most encompassing, up-to-date, and sought-after global training and certification program for privacy and data protection, IAPP mainly focus on 3 different certifications:
- CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional)
- CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager)
- CIPP/US: Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Technologist)
According to IAPP, Data privacy is certainly a hot topic in cybersecurity. While several technology professionals push on the safety of data; still we observed privacy falls short. A revived commitment to data privacy signals a chance for technology professionals with data privacy expertise. CIPM exams enables organizations to leverage Data Security. With a thorough understanding of Data Security architecture and its framework, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, and dynamic solutions in terms of data security to drive business objectives.
Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. There are many vendors in the market that are providing these certifications. If candidate wants to work on CIPM and prove his knowledge, Certification offered by IAPP. CIPM Individuals Qualification Certification helps a candidate to validates his skills in data privacy Technology.
The IAPP defines this certification as perfect for “the go-to person for privacy laws, guidelines and frameworks” in a company. This target market can include many other senior personal privacy or security experts with IT training experience, but can also include individuals belonging to the government, legal, or administrative companies whose job it is to keep the information confidential. and also, in terms of security. This is doubled for those involved in legal and compliance requests, information monitoring, information management, and even personal (as privacy is an individual matter at heart, including personal data).
Since privacy protection and private data protection are generally heavily managed and based on legal systems and frameworks, the IAPP provides variations of CIPP accreditation where this material and coverage has been “localized” for directives. applicable laws and regulations. and ideal techniques.
In this guide, we will cover the IAPP CIPM exam test, IAPP CIPM practice exams and certified professional salary and all aspects of the IAPP CIPM dumps.
Introduction to IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
IAPP has introduced Certified Information Privacy Professionals (CIPP) certificate for privacy professionals. The CIPP is the global standard for privacy professionals who manage, handle and access data. Security professionals get a deep insight about security considerations in the European context through the European edition of CIPP which is IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM.
IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam is a certification exam that is conducted by IAPP to validates candidate knowledge and identifies technology experts that know how to build data privacy architecture from its foundation in the IT industry. The Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) helps organizations around the world support compliance and risk mitigation practices, and arms practitioners with the insight needed to add more value to their businesses.
After passing this exam with the help IAPP CIPM practice exams, candidates get a certificate from IAPP that helps them to demonstrate their proficiency in data privacy to their clients and employers.
Topics of IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our IAPP CIPM dumps will include the following topics:
1. Introduction to Data Protection
Origins and Historical Context of Data Protection Law
- Rationale for data protection, human rights laws, early laws and regulations, the need for a harmonized European approach, the Treaty of Lisbon; a modernized framework
- The Council of Europe Convention for the Protection of Individuals about the Automatic Processing of Personal Data of 1981 (the CoE Convention), the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2000/31/EC), European data retention regimes, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related legislation.
2. European Data Protection Law and Regulation
Data Protection Concepts
- Personal data, sensitive personal data, pseudonymous and anonymous data, processing, controller, processor, data subject
Territorial and Material Scope of the GDPR
- Establishment in the EU, non-establishment in the EU
Data Processing Principles
- Fairness and lawfulness, purpose limitation, proportionality, accuracy, storage limitation (retention), integrity and confidentiality
Lawful Processing Criteria
- Consent, contractual necessity, legal obligation, vital interests and public interest, legitimate interests, special categories of processing
Information Provision Obligations
- Transparency principle, privacy notices, layered notices
Data Subjects’ Rights
- Access, rectification, erasure and the right to be forgotten, restriction and objection, consent (and withdrawal of), automated decision making, including profiling, data portability, restrictions
Security of Personal Data
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures, breach notification, vendor management, data sharing
- Responsibility of controllers and processors, data protection by design and by default, documentation and cooperation with regulators, data protection impact assessments, mandatory data protection officers
International Data Transfers
- Rationale for prohibition, safe jurisdictions, Safe Harbor and Privacy Shield, model contracts, Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), codes of conduct and certifications, derogations
Supervision and Enforcement
- Supervisory authorities and their powers, the European Data Protection Board, role of the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
Consequences for GDPR Violations
- Process and procedures, infringement and fines, data subject compensation
3. Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
Legal basis for processing of employee data, storage of personnel records, workplace monitoring and data loss prevention, EU Works councils, whistleblowing systems, ‘Bring your own device’ (BYOD) programs Surveillance Activities
Surveillance by public authorities, interception of communications, closed-circuit television (CCTV), geolocation
- Telemarketing, direct marketing, online behavioral targeting
Internet Technologies and Communications
- Cloud computing, web cookies, search engine marketing (SEM), social networking services
Who should take the IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
The IAPP CIPM exam test is ideal for those tech pros that want to accelerate their data privacy career. When looking at the role that a IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM certified professional would play, it’s most relevant to those that are involved in processing of personal data, particularly those in the public sector and from EU institutions, agencies and bodies, including:
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Lawyers
- Compliance Officers
- Information Officers
- Record Managers
- Human Resources Officers
- Data Protection Professionals
- Anyone who uses, processes, and maintains personal data
How to study the IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
Preparation of certification exams could be covered with two resource types. The first one is the study guides, reference books and study forums that are elaborated and appropriate for building information from ground up. Apart from them video tutorials and lectures are a good option to ease the pain of through study and are relatively make the study process more interesting nonetheless these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart candidates who wish to create a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each but IAPP CIPM practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool which goes typically unnoted by most candidates. Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays much bigger role of student’s failure in exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it do not forget to practice IAPP CIPM exam dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks. IAPP CIPM practice test is the best preparation material in the start of preparation.
IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam Certification Path
The IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM Certification is one of the major certifications organized by IAPP mainly focusing to the area of data privacy. There is no prerequisite for this exam but those professional who having keen to work in the stream of data privacy and want to learn about how to keep your data records safely. For more information related to IAPP certification track IAPP-certification-path
How much IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam cost
IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM exam cost is $550 USD and retake fees is $375 USD, for more information please visit the official website.
How to book IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exams
The registration for the IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM exam follows the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the IAPP store Website
- Step 2: Search for the IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM exam and purchase the exam by making payment using credit/debit card.
- Step 3: Through Pearson VUE’s scheduling platform, you will be able to choose a test center, time and date.
_Note: -Candidates must schedule AND complete their exams within one year of purchases. If you do not, your exam fee will be forfeited. _
What is the duration, language, and format of IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 90
- Passing score: 85%
- Language: IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM offered in English (U.S.), French, German
IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Manager Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a CIPM Certified Expert in:
- United State - 70,247 USD
- India - 12,42,327 INR
- Europe - 55,347 EURO
- England - 50,632 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam Certification
- IAPP CIPM Certified is distinguished among competitors. IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM Certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for employment interview, employers are very fascinated to note one thing that differentiates the individual from all other candidates.
- IAPP CIPM certification has more useful and relevant networks that help them in setting career goals for themselves. IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM networks provide them with the correct career guidance than non-certified generally are unable to get.
- IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM certified candidates will be confident and stand different from others as their skills are more trained than non-certified professionals.
- IAPP CIPM exam test provide proven knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
- IAPP CIPM certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
- IAPP CIPM certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
- Be skilled to help your organization have resilience with personal data management and data flow between different countries.
Difficulty in writing the IAPP CIPM: Certified Information Privacy Manager Exam
IAPP CIPM certification is a most privileged achievement one could be graced with. It is one of the highest levels of certification in the IAPP. This Certification consisting of real time scenarios and practical experience which make it difficult for the candidate to get through with the IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM exam. If the candidates have proper preparation material to pass the IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM exam with good grades. Questions answers and clarifications which are designed in form of Certification-questions dumps make sure to cover entire course content. Certification-questions have a brilliant IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM dumps with the foremost latest and vital queries and answers in PDF format. Certification-questions is sure about the exactness and legitimacy of IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States IAPP CIPM dumps pdf and in this manner. Candidates can easily pass the IAPP CIPM certification exam with genuine IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM dumps and get IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM Certification skillful surely. These dumps are viewed as the best source to understand the IAPP CIPM Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States CIPM Certification well by simply perusing these example questions and answers. If the candidate complete IAPP CIPM practice test with certification IAPP CIPM dumps along with self-assessment to get the proper idea on IAPP accreditation and to ace the certification exam.