Reading Time: 10 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 23 Jul 2021
How to Prepare For Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
Preparation Guide for Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
ISACA is the organisation that administers the COBIT 5 exam tests. It is a specialist international association focused on the governance of IT (information technology). It is recognised as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association in its IRS filings, but ISACA now only goes by its acronym.
More than 140,000 constituents (members and practitioners holding ISACA certifications) are currently represented by ISACA in more than 180 countries. Members work titles include IS auditor, counsellor, instructor, IS security specialist, regulator, chief information officer, chief information security officer, and internal auditor. In almost all categories of industry, they work. With more than 200 chapters founded in over 80 countries, there is a network of ISACA chapters. Education, resource sharing, advocacy, networking, and other benefits are offered by chapters.
The purpose of this exam guide is to provide you with all the required examination information and to help you prepare successfully for the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 exam tests. This guide provides information on the target audience of the certification test, suggested training and documentation, and a comprehensive list of exam objectives, all with the intention of helping you get a passing score to boost your odds of passing the test.
Introduction to Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) is an information technology (IT) management and IT governance system developed by ISACA. The structure describes a set of generic IT management processes, with each process specified in conjunction with process inputs and outputs, key process activities, process goals, performance metrics and an elementary model of maturity.
Business and IT priorities are connected and calculated to establish business and IT team responsibilities. Evaluate, Direct and Monitor (EDM): Align, Plan and Organize (APO): Build, Acquire and Implement (BAI): Deliver, Service and Support (DSS): and Monitor, Evaluate and Assess (DSS) are five processes defined (MEA). The system encourages enterprises to obey the rules, to be more flexible, and to gain more.
Below are the elements of COBIT:
- Framework: Organizes IT governance priorities and good practices and relates them to business requirements across IT domains and processes
- Descriptions of the method: A model of the reference process and a shared vocabulary for all in an organization. The processes map the areas of responsibility for planning, constructing, operating, and monitoring
- Control goals: Offers a complete collection of high-level criteria for successful control of each IT process to be considered by management
- Guidelines for management: Assists in assigning responsibility, deciding on priorities, assessing efficiency, and explaining interrelationships with other processes
- Maturity models: Measures process maturity and capacity and help to overcome gaps
COBIT 5 certificates from ISACA confirm holders among the world’s most eligible IT governance experts for companies. All the elements of COBIT 5 can be found in the COBIT 5 dumps for your information.
Topics of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam is a series of four exams namely COBIT 5 Assessor, Foundation, Implementation and IMPLEMENTING THE NIST CYBERSECURITY FRAMEWORK USING COBIT 5 exam. The COBIT 5 practice tests are based on these topics. The course contents and objectives for each exam are listed below:
1. COBIT 5 - Assessor
The COBIT 5 Assessor offers a framework for evaluating the process capacities of an entity against the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). COBIT 5 Assessor is evidence-based and supports IT, leaders, by enabling a reliable, consistent, and repeatable way to evaluate IT process capabilities to achieve C-level and board member buy-in for reform and enhancement initiatives.
Objectives covered by this exam:
- Evaluate process capability using the Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5
- In carrying out a process capacity evaluation, apply the Process Assessment Model (PAM) specifically
- In particular, the use of the Process Reference Model to be able to use the 37 processes described in the PRM
- To implement and evaluate the measurement model in the assessment of levels of process capability
- Use generic parameters outlined in the PAMM to apply and evaluate the capacity dimension
- To describe and review the functions and responsibilities in the evaluation phase of process capability
- Specifically: to conduct and review the 7 measures outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Initiate an audit of processes
- Scope and evaluation, using the instruments given and the PAM to select the necessary processes
- Planning and briefing the teams
- Collect and verify the details
- Do a ranking of process attributes
- Document the results of the test
- Using the self-assessment guide
2. COBIT 5 - Foundation
Obtaining the stage of the Foundation demonstrates fundamental awareness and understanding of the instructions, concepts, and models of COBIT 5.
Objectives covered by this exam:
- Gain a holistic understanding of the strategy and management of the internal information systems and technology of an enterprise
- Providing top management with an analysis of current IT company performance, defining key enhancement problem areas
- Recommend changes according to the implementation aspects of COBIT 5
3. COBIT 5 - Implementation
COBIT 5 Implementation gives candidates a realistic understanding of how COBIT 5 within an enterprise can be introduced, applied, and incorporated, reducing business risk and enhancing business efficiency.
Objectives covered by this exam:
- Analyze company IT operations efficiently
- Source and introduce progress across reach and prepare for the origin of problem areas.
- Review and address existing process capabilities
- Implement the current good practices to eliminate potential delays in risk and process capacity
4. COBIT 5 - IMPLEMENTING THE NIST CYBERSECURITY FRAMEWORK
The Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), its objectives, implementation measures, and the ability to apply this knowledge are the subject of this module. The course and exam are intended for individuals with a basic understanding of both COBIT 5 and security principles and who are interested in the improvement of their enterprises' cyber-security programs.
Objectives covered by this exam:
- Recognize the Cybersecurity System objectives (CSF)
- Understanding and discussing the CSF’s content and what it means to align with it
- Understand each of the seven implementation phases of the CSF
- Implement and review the steps of implementation using COBIT 5
Who should take the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
Anyone who finds the contents of the COBIT 5 exam interesting should opt for this certification hence see the COBIT 5 dumps to get an overview of the topics. The aim of COBIT 5 is to target organizations of all sizes and sectors. It is ideal for professionals engaged in security, safety risk, privacy/compliance, and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or impacted by information and IT systems governance and management, such as:
The exam is targeted for the following people:
- IT Managers
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- IT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
How to study the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
Numerous study materials for the exam covering all contents in detail are available online. PeopleCert’s website can be accessed via IsACA’s website and it provides a range of its global accredited partners from which a candidate can choose to take classroom training. PeopleCert’s online platform provides training courses accredited from their global network. These training sources can be accessed via the links below:
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam Certification Path
The certification path for the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (Cobit 5) Exam includes 4 exams that are listed in detail with their objectives in the “Exam Topics” sections above. Certificate-questions provide COBIT 5 dumps which are, so far, the best preparatory material available. They ensure an unbelievable pass rate for students who study them and then test their understanding of COBIT 5 practice test. After checking out the learning materials offered by ISACA and taking the online or in-person classroom training for the exam, check out these dumps to get a solid understanding of the course contents. COBIT 5 may also deliver a career leap as an advancement by separating applicants from various individuals who are not confirmed by CISM.
How much Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam Cost
The exam cost for the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exams varies around the globe depending on the region you are in but generally, the cost is around USD 175 to USD 275. Check out the official website for accurate cost estimation. Candidates may encounter other costs while preparing for the exam, like buying the COBIT 5 dumps pdf and the COBIT 5 practice exams.
How to book the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
Follow the steps mentioned below to book the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 exam tests:
- Step 1: Access the COBIT 5 certifications section on ISACA’s website by clicking here
- Step 2: Select the level of exam
- Step 3: Click the “Register” website link button
- Step 4: Scroll down to the “Take the Exam” section
- Step 5: Click the “Book your exam online” button and follow the instructions
What is the duration, language, and format of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
- Time Allowed: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 50
- Passing score: 50%
- Format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Language of Exam: English
Average Salary of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam Certified Professionals
The average salary of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam Certified Professional is:
- United State: 42,000 USD
- India: 3,100,000 INR
- Europe: 35,000 EURO
- England: 31,000 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam Certification
By earning this certification, candidates will enjoy the following benefits:
- Promote their career: Get a recognized national IT Governance certification and improve their job opportunities
- Grow sought-after abilities: Present their skills to conduct process evaluation and evaluate findings to provide a consistent outcome of process capabilities
- Deliver precious service: Learn how to direct implementation activities and drive company value
- COBIT 5 promotes the expertise and experience of the candidates in the assigned region and demonstrates their capacity to respond to any challenge
- The IS audit professional is globally recognized as a feature of excellence
- Enables the skill of applicants in the audit, control, and security career of IS
Difficulty in Writing Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies Cobit 5 Exam
Take a deep look into the exam contents and follow the official training courses mentioned in the “How to study for this exam” section of this document. After taking the online courses, study the COBIT 5 dumps properly and then test your knowledge and skills by taking the COBIT 5 practice test before appearing for the actual exam.
The COBIT 5 exams are comparatively easier with a passing score of only 50% which is easy to achieve. However, a lack of understanding of the exam environment and the exam pattern may lead to failure in passing the exam. Hence it is very necessary to study COBIT 5 practice dumps and then test your knowledge on sample exams to get an edge over other candidates. This exam may require lots of practice to complete on time and for writing accurate solutions. These materials are updated regularly and are intended to produce better preparatory content in such away. This will ensure that the exam is clear with the right focus and the correct material for training. Certification-questions have the most up-to-date COBIT 5 dumps, with the aid of these dump students will be getting a good understanding of the question pattern being asked in real certification. Refer to the links below to access the study materials.