ITILFND-V4 Practice Test
ITIL ITILFND-V4 Certified
ITIL ITILFND-V4: ITIL 4 Foundation
- Get instant access to ITILFND-V4 practice exam questions
- Get ready to pass the ITILFND-V4 exam right now using our ITIL ITILFND-V4 exam package, which includes ITIL ITILFND-V4 practice test plus an ITIL ITILFND-V4 Exam Simulator and Mobile App.
- The best ITILFND-V4 exam study material and preparation tool is here.
How to Prepare For ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
Preparation Guide for ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is to introduce you to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide you with an understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show you how your organization and your work can improve with the ITIL 4 guidance. The Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the higher ITIL 4 qualifications.
ITIL 4 Foundation enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the certificate exam:
- An understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
- An understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show them how they can improve their work and the work of their organization with ITIL 4 guidance.
ITIL Exams are for people who:
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery -Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
ITIL 4 Foundation is suitable for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
ITIL 4 continues to support the ITSM community while expanding to a wider range of professionals working in the digital world, guiding how IT interfaces with, and leads the wider business strategy.
Introduction to ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
ITIL 4 Foundation is an entry-level service management certification course that helps one to explore end-to-end IT service model for creation, delivery, and continual improvement of services offered that aligns as per the enterprise strategy.
The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is intended to introduce candidates to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show them how they can improve their work and the work of their organization with ITIL 4 guidance. Furthermore, the qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
The ITIL Foundation is the entry level qualification in the ITIL certification scheme. ITIL is a globally adopted set of best practices for IT service management, and ITIL Foundation certification is seen as valuable by recruiters and companies around the world. Achieving ITIL Foundation certification means that you have an understanding of what ITIL is, where it has come from, key terms and processes, and how it can be used to help an organisation.
Many companies in the public and private sector use ITIL processes to run their IT departments, so they look for ITIL certified staff who can fit in with their existing teams. In 2014 alone, 303,497 people around the world took ITIL exams to help them progress in their careers. Around the world, more than a million people hold ITIL certifications.
There are two versions of the ITIL Foundation certificate live in 2020:
- ITIL v3 (2011 edition) Foundation Certificate
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate (released February 11th 2019)
- ITIL 4 is the most recent version of ITIL. However, some delegates may still wish to take the ITIL v3 certificate because their job requires it, or because they intend to become an ITIL v3 Expert and take the bridging course to become and ITIL 4 Managing Professional. You can read more about the ITIL 4 certification scheme in our blog.
The ITIL 4 Foundation examination is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework, as described in the syllabus below, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification. The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the candidate’s ability to apply their understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL framework in context.
ITIL advocates that IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value
- Understand the key concepts of service management
ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam is a fundamental exam. Successful completion by candidates will allow them to achieve further ITIL 4 Practitioner status.
Understanding functional and technical aspects of ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
The ITIL service value system (SVS) is a model demonstrating how all the components and activities of an organization work together to facilitate value creation through IT-enabled services.
These components of the SVS include:
- The ITIL service value chain
- The ITIL practices
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Continual improvement
The ITIL service value chain is a set of interconnected activities that an organization performs in order to deliver a valuable product or service to its consumers and to facilitate value realization. It provides an operating model for service providers that covers six key activities, applying practices to continually improve the enabled values.
The ITIL practices are sets of organizational resources designed for performing work or accomplishing an objective. Activities in the service value chain can be based on established practices. The ITIL guiding principles are recommendations that can guide an organization in all circumstances, regardless of changes in its goals, strategies, type of work, or management structure. The ITIL guiding principles assure that the organization performs in a consistent, effective and efficient way.
Governance is the means by which an organization is directed and controlled. The organization’s governance is based on a consistent set of guiding principles. Governance enables the organization to ensure that its operations are always aligned with its strategy.
Continual improvement is a recurring organizational activity performed at all levels to ensure that an organization’s performance continually meets stakeholders’ expectations.
Using all these components, the service provider can continually improve its services. Continual improvement is a core component of the SVS, as in previous versions of ITIL guidance. It is based on the continual improvement model (Figure 10) and supported by various ITIL practices.
In a holistic approach, ITIL 4 covers all four dimensions required for the effective and efficient facilitation of value for customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services. The SVS should be considered from all of these four dimensions:
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
These four dimensions should be managed in an integrated way, balancing their contribution to an effective SVS.
The following will be discussed in detail:
- Recall the definition of Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Describe the key concepts of creating value with services such as Cost, Value, Organization, Outcome, Output, Risk, Utility, Warranty
- Describe the key concepts of service relationships such as Service offering, Service relationship management, Service provision, Service consumption
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Describe the nature, use and interaction of the guiding principles
- Explain the use of the guiding principles such as Focus on value such as Start where you are, Progress iteratively with feedback, Collaborate and promote visibility, Think and work holistically, Keep it simple and practical, Optimize and automate
- Understand the dimensions of service management
- Describe the four dimensions of service management like Organizations and people, Information and technology, Partners and suppliers, Value streams and processes
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Describe the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Describe the interconnected nature of the service value chain and how this supports value streams
- Describe the purpose of each value chain activity like Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain/buildDeliver & support
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Recall the purpose of the following ITIL practices: Information security management, Relationship management, Supplier management, IT asset management, Monitoring and event management, Release management, Service configuration management, Deployment management, Continual improvement, Change enablement, Incident management, Problem management, Service request management, Service desk, Service level management
- Recall definitions of the following ITIL terms like IT asset, Event, Configuration, item, Change, Incident, Problem, Known error
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
- Explain the following ITIL practices in detail, excluding how they fit within the service value chain Continual improvement (5.1.2)
- The continual improvement model Change enablement, Incident management, Problem management, Service request management, Service desk, Service level management
Who should take the ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
- Professionals who want and are preparing to EARN ITIL 4 certifications
How much ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
- Examination Name: ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam Passing Score: 26 or higher
- Length of Exam: 60 min
- Types of questions: Performance Based Questions
- No. of Questions: 40 Questions
- Examination Fees: $380 USD
How to book the ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
Register or log in on ITIL website, or visit the Candidate Portal, or contact ITIL Support for more information.
Average Salary of ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam Certified Professionals
The average salary of a AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Exam Outlook and Modules Exam Certified Expert in:
- United State - 104,212 USD
- India - 5,31,517 INR
- Europe - 82,650 EURO
- England - 75,152 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam Certification
If you work with F5 on a daily basis you are well aware there is more to becoming an F5 expert than memorizing commands and configuring BIG-IP modules. True application delivery administrators / engineers know you need skills ranging from networking, server administration, security, to development.
Difficulty in Attempting ITIL: ITIL-4 Foundation Exam
If the user has successfully passed the ITIL-4 practice exam and has been through ITIL-4 dumps then the certification exam will not be too much difficult as the user has shown aptitude for understanding complicated processes.
For more info read reference:
ITILFND-V4 Exam F.A.Q.
- How do I pass the ITILFND-V4 exam?
Enjoy practicing with our great exam simulator on your desktop computer or mobile device. Study hard questions and answers of our Practice Test and put your trust in certification-questions.com, you won't regret it!
- Where do I find the ITILFND-V4 exam questions?
Don't worry, you are in the right place. We have the most up-to-date and accurate questions, correct answers reviewed by our experts and an awesome exam simulator. That's what you get here, at certification-questions.com.
- How to find ITILFND-V4 Practice Test?
Most people simply try to search a Google search and what they find is a bunch of useless text files and PDFs, filled with questions copied and pasted from documentation, incorrect answers and obsolete exam versions. Let's make it short, what you are going to get is just a bunch of useless files on your computer.
- How do I use the ITILFND-V4 exam simulator?
Read below to learn how to prepare for the ITILFND-V4 exam and click the link to start the ITILFND-V4 Exam Simulator with a real ITILFND-V4 practice exam questions.
Use directly our on-line ITILFND-V4 study materials and try our Testing Engine to pass the ITILFND-V4 which is always updated.
ITILFND-V4 practice exam questions are tests created to demonstrate all the features of our ITILFND-V4 exam simulator using our innovative testing engine via a Web Simulator and Mobile App. You will be able to access to many ITILFND-V4 exam questions with the ability to practice your knowledge on-line. The ITILFND-V4 exam preparation has never been so easy.
4 Reasons why at certification-questions.com we are so special for ITIL ITILFND-V4 Dumps Exams
- Unbelievable Pass Rate Using Our ITILFND-V4 Practice Test
We are proud of helping people clear obstacles and passITILFND-V4 exams on their very first attempt. Our success rate in the past five years has been absolutely impressive. www.certification-questions.com is the number one choice among IT professionals. Our high quality ITILFND-V4 Practice Test and ITILFND-V4 Mock Exams will give you strong support and help you pass the ITILFND-V4 exam.
We strongly believe in our program and know from experience that our ITILFND-V4 practice exam questions works. We have no doubt. Nevertheless, if you go through the materials, yet fail the exam, we'll give you a full refund. We want all our customers to be happy and satisfied and believe the 100% Money-Back Guarantee makes the purchase decision a no-brainer for anyone who's serious about passing the exam.
- We Offer Valid ITILFND-V4 Exam Questions
As a professional website, www.certification-questions.com offers you the latest and most valid ITIL ITILFND-V4 Practice Test and ITIL ITILFND-V4 exam questions, evaluated by our experienced and highly skilled IT reviewers. You can be absolutely sure that our material is accurate and updated.
- Our Website Policy
You can access on-line to the free trial of ITIL ITILFND-V4 Practice Test before you buy. After you make the purchase, you will be allowed to receive free updates with the latest ITILFND-V4 practice exam questions. There is a 24/7 customer support assisting you in case you find any problems when making the purchase or studying. Note that you also have the right to a full refunded or change to other ITIL Practice Test for free in case you don't pass the exam with our ITILFND-V4 Testing Engine.