Reading Time: 7 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 23 Jul 2021
How to Prepare for Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
Prepare Guide for Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational company based in Sunnyvale, California. The business designs and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management tools, network security products, and software-defined networking technologies.
Juniper Networks initially concentrated on core routers used by Internet Service Providers (Junos) to conduct IP address searches and guide internet traffic. By purchasing Unisphere, the firm joined the market in 2002 for edge routers used by clients to redirect Internet traffic to individual users. In 2003, Juniper joined the IT defense business with its JProtect security toolkit before purchasing NetScreen Technologies security company the following year. Juniper joined the enterprise market in the early 2000s, accounting for one-third of its sales by 2005. As of 2014, Juniper concentrated on designing innovative software-defined networking devices.
Many applicants involved in Service Provider Routing and Switching, Technical (JNCIA-Junos) qualification may be familiar with the JN0-662 test. However, the JN0-662 Lifetime Exam (EOL) concluded on June 21, 2020. You need to take the JN0-648 Juniper certification exam now to complete the Service Provider Routing and Switching, Technical (JNCIA-Junos) certification exam. Juniper JNCIA – Junos Certification is the technical standard of Juniper Service Provider Routing and Switching Certification Track. The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) Service Provider Routing and Switching Track help members to show competence in Juniper Networks technologies. Successful candidates show comprehensive knowledge of networking technologies in general and the Juniper Networks service provider routing and switching platforms.
In this guide, we will cover the Juniper JN0-103 practice exams, certified professionals salary, and all aspects of the Juniper JN0-103 dumps.
Introduction to Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam is related to JNCIA-Junos Certification. This exam validates the Candidate knowledge and skills of networking fundamentals, core functionality of the Juniper Networks Junos OS.
Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam topics
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will help them in hitting the core. Our Juniper JN0-103 dumps will include the following topics:
Identify the concepts, benefits or functionality of the core elements of the Junos OS
- Software architecture
- Control and forwarding planes
- Routing Engine and Packet Forwarding Engine
- Transit traffic processing
- Exception traffic
Identify the concepts, operation or functionality of the Junos user interface
- CLI functionality
- CLI modes
- CLI navigation
- CLI Help
- Filtering output
- Active versus candidate configuration
- Reverting to previous configurations
- Modifying, managing, and saving configuration files
- Viewing, comparing, and loading configuration files
- J-Web (core/common functionality only)
Identify the main elements for configuring Junos devices
- Factory-default state
- Initial configuration
- User accounts
- Login classes
- User authentication methods
- Interface types and properties
- Configuration groups
- Additional initial configuration elements, such as NTP, SNMP, and Syslog
- Configuration archival
- Logging and tracing
- Rescue configuration
Identify the concepts or functionality of routing policy and firewall filters on Junos devices
- Default routing policies
- Import and export policies
- Routing policy flow
- Effect of policies on routes and routing tables
- Policy structure and terms
- Policy match criteria, match types, and actions
- Firewall filter concepts
- Filter structure and terms
- Filter match criteria and actions
- Effect of filters on packets
- Unicast reverse-path-forwarding (RPF)
Certification Path of Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
There is no prerequisite for this exam. JNCIA-Junos Certification is the prerequisite for the JNCIA-Junos JN0-648 exam. The Juniper Service Provider Routing & Switching qualification test is administered for participants to have an excellent command of Juniper JN0-648. If you are taking the JN0-648 test. At the end of this Service Provider Routing and Switching, Technical (JNCIP-Junos) test, you can hear about the new levels of Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-Junos) e.g. standardized, semi-structural, and unstructured. The length of the Juniper Service Provider Routing & Switching Certification is one hour. Multiple option JN0-648 questions are asked in the test, and if you want to pass the exam on the first attempt, you can purchase different Juniper JN0-103 exam dumps for better preparation.
Who should take the Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos JN0-103 Exam is an internationally recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled in Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos Certification. If candidates want significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos JN0-103 Exam provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos JN0-103 Exam then he should take this exam.
How to study the Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
There are two main types of resources for preparation of certification exams first there are the study guides and the books that are detailed and suitable for building knowledge from ground up then there are video tutorial and lectures that can somehow ease the pain of through study and are comparatively less boring for some candidates yet these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart Candidates who want to build a solid foundation in all exam topics and related technologies usually combine video lectures with study guides to reap the benefits of both but there is one crucial preparation tool as often overlooked by most candidates the practice exams. Practice exams are built to make students comfortable with the real exam environment. Statistics have shown that most students fail not due to that preparation but due to exam anxiety the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions.com expert team recommends you to prepare some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Juniper JN0-103 dumps which have been written by our expert team, Both these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good marks.
How much Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Cost
The price of the JN0-103 exam is $200 USD, for more information please visit official website as the prices varies on the basis of different currencies.
How to book the Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
These are following steps for registering the Juniper JN0-103 exam. Step 1: Visit to Pearson VUE Exam Registration Step 2: Signup/Login to Pearson VUE account Step 3: Search for Juniper JN0-103 Exam Certifications Exam Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with payment method
What is the duration of the Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 65
The benefit in Obtaining the Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Certification
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos is distinguished among competitors. Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for a job interview employers seek to notify something which differentiates the individual to another.
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos certification has more useful and relevant networks that help them in setting career goals for themselves. Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos networks provide them with the right career direction than non certified usually are unable to get.
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos will be confident and stand different from others as their skills are more trained than non-certified professionals.
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos have the knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost-effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos Certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
Difficulty in writing Juniper JN0-103: Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) Exam
Juniper JN0-103 Exam certification exam has a higher rank in the IT sector. Candidate can add a most powerful Juniper Certified Expert certification on their resume by passing Juniper JN0-103 exam. JN0-103 is a very challenging exam Candidate will have to work hard to pass this exam. With the help of Certification-questions provided the right focus and preparation material passing this exam is an achievable goal. Certification-Questions provide the most relevant and updated Juniper JN0-103 dumps. Furthermore, We also provide the JN0-103 practice test that will be much beneficial in the preparation. Our aims to provide the best Juniper JN0-103 pdf dumps. We are providing all useful preparation materials such as Juniper JN0-103 dumps that had been verified by the Juniper experts, JN0-103 dumps and customer care service in case of any problem. These are things are very helpful in passing the exam with good grades.