Reading Time: 2 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
70-473 - Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
The 70-473 exam is part of the Cloud core infrastructure services Certification. This exam measures your ability to work with Cloud Azure Solutions.
This certification exam is targeted for professional who perform installation, configuration, general management and maintenance, storage for Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Database. Candidates perform general installation tasks, including installing and configuring Microsoft Azure SQL Database Server. This is a list of covered topics:
- Design and implement high availability solutions
- Design and implement Azure SQL Database data recovery
- Monitor and troubleshoot SQL Server
- Implement and design SQL Server Database security
- Azure SQL Database implementation and design
- Design a hybrid SQL Server solution
Our 70-473 dumps will include those topics:
- Design and implement database solutions for Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Database (20-25%)
- Design and Implement Security (25-30%)
- Design for high availability, disaster recovery, and scalability (25-30%)
- Monitor and manage database implementations in Azure (25-30%)
For more info visit: Microsoft Official 70-473 Exam Reference
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator is for Candidates with experience in Microsoft data platform solutions with relevant work experience in on-premises and cloud-based platform solutions using local and server storage solutions. The candidates should also be familiar with the features and capabilities of the Microsoft data platform to be able to identify tradeoffs and to make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
The Web Simulator will also help candidates who take this exam to find the appropriate infrastructure and platform solutions to meet the required functional, operational, and deployment requirements through the data lifecycle.