Reading Time: 2 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 4 Jul 2022
70-535 - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
The 70-535 exam is part of the Azure Solutions certification. This exam measures your ability to accomplish the below tasks based on this technology: Microsoft Azure. Please note that this exam got significant changes vs the exam 534 and its content.
We estimate the amount of change to be 31% compared to 534. So, Microsoft retired 534 on December 31, 2017, and Microsoft replaced it with Exam 535 that covers the new (but related) objective domain. Exam 535 retains the same exam title as 70-534. Some of the Preparation options below may be for Exam 70-534. Please use also the 70-534 simulator to study.
This certification exam is targeted towards cloud professionals, claud architects and DevOps on Microsoft Azure. Candidates for this exam will have relevant work experience Azure solutions designing and deployment strategy for an end-to-end solution. This is a list of covered topics:
- Design Cloud and Hybris Solutions
- Design and distribute data services
- Design Networking Infrastructure
- Tune Cloud Services reducing networking and data issues
- Secure Services and Data Access using Identity Solutions
- ARM Templates Design
- DevOps and Container technologies
Our 70-535 dumps will include those topics:
- Design Compute Infrastructure (20-25%)
- Design Data Implementation (15-20%)
- Design Networking Implementation (15-20%)
- Design Security and Identity Solutions (20-25%)
- Design Solutions by using Platform Services (10-15%)
- Design for Operations (10-15%)
For more info visit: Microsoft Official 70-535 Exam Reference
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator is for Candidates which are expert in cloud native and hybrid cloud solutions, and it is designed for DevOps who implement cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Candidates for this exam will have relevant work experience in the Azure industry to meet the required functional, operational, and deployment requirements through the solution cloud lifecycle. Candidates should know the features and capabilities of Azure Cloud services to be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
The Web Simulator will help candidate to understand DevOps technologies, how to provisioning Azure resources using ARM templates, and designing highly resilient workloads running on Azure.