Reading Time: 2 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 23 Jul 2021
70-697 - Configuring Windows Devices
The 70-697 exam is part of the Azure Solutions Certification. This exam measures your ability to work with Windows 10.
This certification exam is targeted for expert System Administrators mastering Windows Device. The System Administrator are responsible for building solid and secure identity solutions, protection of content (data loss protection), mobile device management policy, virtualization with Hyper-V, and application management using the Company Portal or the Microsoft Store in a complaint legal way. This is a list of covered topics:
- Support Microsoft Store, Microsoft Store for Education, Microsoft Store for Business, and cloud apps.
- Identify and resolve issues related to multi-factor authentication.
- Migrate and configure user data.
- Configure security for mobile devices.
- Support mobile devices.
- Support data storage and security
- Configure shared resources, files and data access
- Deploy and manage RemoteApp
Our 70-697 dumps will include those topics:
- Manage Identity (10-15%)
- Plan Desktop and Device Deployment (10-15%)
- Plan and Implement a Microsoft 365 Solution (10-15%)
- Configure Networking (10-15%)
- Configure Storage (10-15%)
- Manage Data Access and Protection (10-15%)
- Manage Remote Access (10-15%)
- Manage Apps (10-15%)
- Manage Updates and Recovery (10-15%)
For more info visit: Microsoft Official 70-697 Exam Reference
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator is for Candidates with experience in Windows desktop administration, security, performance, maintenance, troubleshooting for the Windows 10 platform integrating Azure features. Candidates should have a basic understanding of Windows and Azure networking technologies, Active Directory, and Microsoft Intune.
The Web Simulator will also help candidate to understand how integrate Windows 10 and Azure togheter in a secure and performant way. The Web Simulator contains questions regarding the security and administration of Windows 10 solutions.