Reading Time: 1 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 7 May 2022
70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
The 70-761 exam is part of the Database Core Certification. This exam measures your ability to work with SQL and Transact-SQL.
This certification exam is targeted for professional who perform queries over SQL Server database. The certification is for administrators, system engineers, and developers with one or more years of experience who are seeking to validate their skills and knowledge in writing queries.. This is a list of covered topics:
- Create Transact-SQL SELECT queries, query multiple tables by using joins
- Using subqueries
- Group and pivot data by using queries
- Implement and design database programmability objects by using Transact-SQL
- Error handling and transactions
- Data types
Our 70-761 dumps will include those topics:
- Manage data with Transact-SQL (40-45%)
- Query data with advanced Transact-SQL components (30-35%)
- Program databases by using Transact-SQL (25-30%)
For more info visit: Microsoft Official 70-761 Exam Reference
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator is for Candidates with experience in SQL data queries with relevant work experience in SQL databases. The candidates should also be familiar with the SQL and Transact-SQL.
The Web Simulator will also help candidates who take this exam to find the most appropriate SQL queries to accomplish their goals.