Reading Time: 9 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
How to Prepare For Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals
Preparation Guide for Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
Microsoft has created a track for IT professionals to get certified in basic skills using Microsoft cloud services. The assessment is based on a rigorous exam using industry standard methodology to determine whether a candidate meets Microsoft’s proficiency standards.
According to Microsoft, a Microsoft Certified Professional enables organizations to leverage Microsoft cloud service, Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam is designed for professional who are working in the IT industries as well as it focuses on the other candidates who want to prove introductory knowledge of cloud services.
Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. There are many vendors in the market that are providing these certifications. If candidate wants to work on Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals and prove his knowledge, Certification offered by Microsoft. This Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Certification Exam helps a candidate to validates his skills in Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Technology.
In this guide, we will cover the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Certification exam, Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Certified professional salary and all aspects of the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Certification.
Introduction to Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam is a certification exam that is conducted by Microsoft to validates candidate knowledge and basic skills using Microsoft cloud services.
The exam can serve as a crucial step to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. It is suggested that aspirants become familiar with the ideas and technologies represented here by taking relevant training courses.
This exam checks competency level on topics cloud understanding,enable MS cloud services, use and configure Microsoft cloud services, support cloud users.
After passing this exam, candidates get a certificate from Microsoft that helps them to demonstrate their proficiency in Windows Server Fundamentals to their clients and employers.
Topics of Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our Microsoft Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals dumps will include the following topics:
1. Understand the cloud (20–25%)
Describe cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Differentiate between on-premises IT service models; differentiate between subscription or pay-as-you-go versus upfront CapEx/OpEx funding model; use cloud services to expand capacity (elasticity of the cloud), scalability, redundancy, and availability; differentiate between cloud services that are configurable versus on-premises services that are customizable
Describe cloud security requirements and policies
- Describe how cloud services manage privacy, how compliance goals are met, how data is secured at rest or on-the-wire, and how data and operations transparency requirements are met
Describe how a cloud service stays up to date and available
- Describe the service/feature improvement process; monitor service health, service maintenance, and future roadmap publishing; identify guarantees, service level agreements (SLA), and capping of liability of the cloud service provider
Describe the different types of cloud services
- Differentiate between types of cloud services and their characteristics, including infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS); integrate the cloud with on-premises services in hybrid scenarios
2. Enable Microsoft cloud services (20–25%)
Identify the requirements and dependencies for using Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Plan networking and domains, firewall rule, client requirements, bandwidth implications, and DNS
Select a cloud service plan
- Understand the different options and plans available for Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
Sign up for cloud services
- Name your tenant, set up your first administrator, determine tenant location
Set up the initial configuration of cloud services
- Register domains, verify domains, choose the domain purpose; identify required DNS record types
3. Administer Office 365 and Microsoft Intune (15–20%)
Create users and groups, and assign services and licenses
- Differentiate between cloud identities (Online identity, Synchronized identities, Federated identities), create and manage users and identities, delete and restore users (soft delete), create and manage groups, assign and revoke licenses, determine user locations
Assign permissions in Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Assign or revoke administrative roles; manage delegated admins; manage password policies, subscriptions, and licenses
Monitor service health in Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Monitor the Service Health dashboard, subscribe to RSS feeds, monitor the maintenance schedule, monitor the message center, log service support requests, configure alerts
4. Use and configure Microsoft cloud services (20–25%)
Configure Exchange Online
- Manage recipients (mailboxes, shared mailboxes, resources, contacts, groups), manage anti-spam and antivirus settings
Configure SharePoint Online, including OneDrive
- Create SharePoint team sites, configure external sharing, set up social features using newsfeeds or Yammer, apply themes, set storage and resource limits
Configure Skype for Business Online
- Manage Skype for Business user options, manage external communication settings, configure dial-in settings and meeting invitation options, configure Skype for Business Online DNS
Configure Microsoft Intune
- Install Microsoft Intune client management software, create and deploy policies, automate installs, identify software requirements, set up notifications, identify mobile device management policies
5. Support cloud users (15–20%)
Resolve sign-in and Office application installation issues
- Troubleshoot sign-in issues, forgotten passwords, connection problems, difficulty activating Office applications, and difficulty connecting mobile devices to Office 365 or Microsoft Intune; choose between 32-bit and 64-bit; identify when an Office repair is required; identify operating system requirements for Office 365 ProPlus; browser requirements and specific versions of Internet Explorer
Resolve email and calendar issues
- Troubleshoot issues receiving and sending email, troubleshoot issues accessing a delegated mailbox
Resolve SharePoint and OneDrive issues
- Identify storage limits, troubleshoot “Open with Explorer” not working and OneDrive not syncing, recover deleted files
Resolve Skype for Business issues
- Troubleshoot Skype for Business sign-in issues, troubleshoot connection issues to Skype for Business Online, troubleshoot communicating to Skype consumer users and users in other companies using Skype for Business
Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
The Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam certification is an internationally-recognized certification which help to have validation for those professionals who are keen to make their career in Microsoft windows Server domain.
Candidates for this exam are familiar with the concepts of Managing Projects with Microsoft Project. Candidates should have some hands-on experience in Office 365, Microsoft Intune, firewalls, network topologies and devices, and network ports. These candidates can go for this exam
- Server Administration
- network Administration
- IT Administration
How to study the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
Preparation of certification exams could be covered with two resource types . The first one are the study guides, reference books and study forums that are elaborated and appropriate for building information from ground up. Apart from them video tutorials and lectures are a good option to ease the pain of through study and are relatively make the study process more interesting nonetheless these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart candidates who wish to create a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each but practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool which goes typically unnoted by most candidates. Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays much bigger role of students failure in exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Certification Path
Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam is foundation level Certification. As such There is no prerequisite for this course. Anyone who is having keen and familiar with Microsoft Cloud technology are well invited to pursue this certification.
How much Managing Projects with Microsoft Project Exam Cost
The price of the Managing Projects with Microsoft Project exam is $165 USD, for more information related to exam price please visit to Microsoft Training website as prices of Microsoft exams fees get varied country wise.
How to book the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
These are following steps for registering the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals exam.
- Step 1: Visit to Microsoft Learning and search for Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals
- Step 2: Sign up/Login to Pearson VUE account
- Step 3: Select local centre based on your country, date, time and confirm with a payment method.
What is the duration, language, and format of Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
- Length of Examination: 45 mins
- Number of Questions: 40 - 60 (Since Microsoft does not publish this information, the number of exam questions may change without notice.)
- Passing Score 700 / 1000
- Type of Questions: This test format is multiple choice.
- language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Turkish
Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam Certified Expert in
- United State - 90,247 USD
- India - 15,00,327 INR
- Europe - 80,347 EURO
- England - 70,632 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam Certification
- This certification will be judging your skills and knowledge on your understanding of Cloud Fundamentals.
- This certification credential will give you edge over other counterparts. Apart from knowledge from Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam.
- It help you to make your career into Cloud Fundamentals use to get respectful plus highly paid jobs into Market.
Difficulty in Writing Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Exam
Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals is a privileged achievement one could be graced with. But adverse to general notion certifying with Microsoft is not that challenging if the candidates have proper preparation material to pass the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals exam with good grades. Questions answers and clarifications which are designed in form of Certification-questions dumps make sure to cover entire course content. Certification-questions have a brilliant Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals dumps with most recent and important questions and answers in PDF files. Certification-questions is sure about the exactness and legitimacy of Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals exam dumps and in this manner. Candidates can easily pass the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals exam with genuine Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals dumps and get MICROSOFT certification. These dumps are viewed as the best source to understand the Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals well by simply pursuing examples questions and answers. If candidate complete practice the exam with certification Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals Dumps along with self-assessment to get the proper idea on MICROSOFT accreditation and to ace the certification exam.