Reading Time: 10 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
How to Prepare For MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
Preparation Guide for MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
Microsoft has created a track for developers who work with Microsoft Power Apps with Dynamic 365 for designing, developing, securing, and extending a Dynamics 365 implementation, to get certified this platform. This certification program provides developers a way to demonstrate their skills. The assessment is based on a rigorous exam using industry standard methodology to determine whether a candidate meets Microsoft’s proficiency standards.
According to Microsoft, a Microsoft Certified Professional enables organizations to leverage implementing components of a solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. If candidate wants to work on Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 and prove his knowledge, certification offered by Microsoft. This MB-400 Exam Certification helps a candidate to validates his skills in Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads Technology.
In this guide, we will cover the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Certification exam, MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Certified professional salary and all aspects of the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Certification.
Introduction to MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
Candidates for MB-400 Exam are ought to prove fundamental knowledge and skills of Power Apps model-driven apps in Dynamics 365, including in-depth understanding of customization, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints. Before taking this exam, exam aspirants are expected to have a solid fundamental information of the concepts shared in preparation guide as well.
It is suggested that professionals accustomed to the ideas and also the technologies represented here by taking relevant training courses. Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with key responsibilities such as DevOps practices for Power Apps model-driven apps in Dynamics 365. After passing this exam, candidates get a certificate from Microsoft that helps them to demonstrate their proficiency in process automation, data conversions such as storing and reporting on DATA, to their clients and employers.
Topics of MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
Candidates should apprehend the examination topics before they begin of preparation. because it’ll extremely facilitate them in touch the core. Our MB-400 dumps will include the following topics:
1. Create a Technical Design (10-15%)
Validate requirements and design technical architecture
- Design and validate technical architecture
- Design authentication and authorization strategy
- Determine whether requirements can be met with out-of-the-box functionality
- Determine when to use Logic Apps vs. Microsoft Flow
- Determine when to use serverless computing vs. plug-ins
- Determine when to build a virtual entity data source provider vs. when to use connectors
Create a data model
- Design a data model
2. Configure Common Data Service (CDS) (15-20%)
Configure security to support development
- Troubleshoot operational security issues
- Create or update security roles and field-level security profiles
Implement entities and fields
- Configure entities
- Configure fields
- Configure relationships
Create and maintain solutions
- Configure solutions
- Import and export solutions
- Manage solution dependencies
3. Create and Configure PowerApps (10-15%)
Create model-driven apps
- Configure a model-driven app
- Configure forms
- Configure views
- Configure visualizations
Create Canvas Apps
- Configure a Canvas App
- Develop complex expressions
4. Configure business process automation (10-15%)
Configure Microsoft Flow
- Configure a Flow
- Configure actions to use CDS connectors
- Develop complex expressions
- Create and configure business process flows
- Create and configure business rules
5. Extend the user experience (15-20%)
Apply business logic using client scripting
- Configure supporting components
- Register an event handler
- Use the Web API from client scripting
Create a PowerApps Component Framework (PCF) component
- Initialize a new PCF component
- Configure a PCF component manifest
- Implement the component interfaces
- Package, deploy, and consume the component
- Use Web API device capabilities and other component framework services
Create a command button function
- Create the command function
- Design command button triggers, rules, and actions
- Edit the command bar using the Ribbon Workbench
6. Extend the platform (15-20%)
Create a plug-in
- Debug and troubleshoot a plug-in
- Develop a plug-in
- Use the Organization Service
- Optimize plug-ins for performance
- Register custom assemblies by using the Plug-in Registration Tool
- Create custom actions
Configure custom connectors for PowerApps and Flow
- Create a definition for the API
- Configure API security
- Use policy templates
Use platform APIs
- Interact with data and processes using the Web API
- Optimize for performance, concurrency, transactions, and batching
- Perform discovery using the Web API
- Perform entity metadata operations with the Web API
- Use OAuth with the platform APIs
7. Develop Integrations (10-15%)
Publish and consume events
- Publish an event by using the API
- Publish an event by using the Plug-in Registration Tool
- Register a webhook
- Create an Azure event listener application
Implement data synchronization
- Configure and use entity change tracking
- Configure the data export service to integrate with Azure SQL Database
- Create and use alternate keys
Who should take the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
How to study the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
Preparation of certification exams could be covered with two resource types . The first one are the study guides, reference books and study forums that are elaborated and appropriate for building information from ground up. Apart from them video tutorials and lectures are a good option to ease the pain of through study and are relatively make the study process more interesting nonetheless these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart candidates who wish to create a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each but practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool which goes typically unnoted by most candidates. Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays much bigger role of students failure in exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice MB-400 dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Certification Path
How much MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam Cost
The price of the Microsoft Mobility and Devices Fundamentals exam is $165 USD, for more information related to exam price please visit to Microsoft Training website as prices of Microsoft exams fees get varied country wise.
How to book the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
These are following steps for registering the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer exam.
- Step 1: Visit to Microsoft Learning and search for MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer.
- Step 2: Sign up/Login to Pearson VUE account
- Step 3: Select local centre based on your country, date, time and confirm with a payment method.
What is the duration, language, and format of MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
- Length of Examination: 50 mins
- Number of Questions: 40 to 60 questions(Since Microsoft does not publish this information, the number of exam questions may change without notice.)
- Passing Score: 700 / 1000
- Type of Questions: This test format is multiple choice.
- language: English
- It is a Beta exam.
MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam Certified Expert in
- United State - 120,000 USD
- India - 20,00,327 INR
- Europe - 90,547 EURO
- England - 90,532 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam Certification
- This certification will be judging your skills and knowledge on your understanding Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads concepts & Understanding of how to operate on Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads .
- This certification credential will give you edge over other counterparts. Apart from knowledge from MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam.
- MB-400 Certification is distinguished among competitors. MB-400 certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for employment interview, employers are very fascinated to note one thing that differentiates the individual from all other candidates.
- MB-400 certification has more useful and relevant networks that help them in setting career goals for themselves. MB-400 networks provide them with the correct career guidance than non certified generally are unable to get.
- MB-400 certified candidates will be confident and stand different from others as their skills are more trained than non-certified professionals.
- MB-400 Exam provide proven knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
- MB-400 Certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
- MB-400 Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
- MB-400 credential delivers higher earning potential and increased promotion opportunities.
Difficulty in Writing MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Exam
MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer is a privileged achievement one could be graced with. But adverse to general notion certifying with Microsoft is not that challenging if the candidates have proper preparation material to pass the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer exam with good grades. Questions answers and clarifications which are designed in form of Certification-questions dumps make sure to cover entire course content. Certification-questions have a brilliant MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer dumps with most recent and important questions and answers in PDF files. Certification-questions is sure about the exactness and legitimacy of MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer dumps and in this manner. Candidates can easily pass the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer exam with genuine MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer dumps and get MICROSOFT certification. These dumps are viewed as the best source to understand the MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer well by simply pursuing examples questions and answers. If candidate completes practice the exam with certification MB-400 dumps along with self-assessment to get the proper idea on MICROSOFT accreditation and to ace the certification exam.