Reading Time: 2 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
MB2-712 - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
The MB2-712 exam is part of the CRM Core Certification. This exam measures your ability to work with Dynamics CRM 2016.
This certification exam is targeted for professional expert in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration. The certification is for administrators, system engineers, and developers expert in configure and customize Dynamics CRM with one or more years of experience. This is a list of covered topics:
- Manage and Configure Dynamics CRM settings
- Entity relationships and Configuration
- Field customizations
- Implement, design and Customize Dynamics CRM forms and views
- Implement, design and manage business rules
- Impement and manage business process flows
Our MB2-712 dumps will include those topics:
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM (25%)
- Manage and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities, entity relationships, and fields (27%)
- Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, forms, views, and visualizations (24%)
- Implement business rules, workflows, and business process flows (24%)
For more info visit: Microsoft Official MB2-712 Exam Reference
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator is for Candidates Consultants, technical support technicians, and system administrators. Candidates need a working knowledge of Dynamics CRM features and functionality, as well as a working knowledge of development, implementation, and data structures to model CRM business rules and workflow.
The Web Simulator will also help candidates who take this exam to find the most appropriate questions and answers regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 use.