Reading Time: 2 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 30 Jan 2023
MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
The MB2-716 exam is part of the CRM Microsoft Dynamics Certification. This exam measures your ability to work with Dynamics CRM 365.
This certification exam is targeted for professional expert in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and Microsoft Online Business Solutions. They should also have an understanding of client device management and network administration and how to Customize and Configure it. The certification is for administrators, system engineers, functional consultants, partners, and project managers, and developers expert in configure and customize Dynamics CRM with one or more years of experience. The audience typically includes developers, implementation consultants, technical support personnel, and system administrators. They assess a customer’s business needs and configure and customize the application. This is a list of covered topics:
- Define and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 security and settings in several environment
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities
- Install and Deploy entity relationships, custom field and configure advanced field customizations
- Import data into the Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Design, Implement and Customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 forms
- Integrate Microsoft Online Business Solutions, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive with Microsoft Dynamics
- Implement and manage business rules, workflow and business process flows etc..
- Mobile apps configuration for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Our MB2-716 dumps will include those topics:
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (20% - 25%)
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities, entity relationships, and fields (20% - 25%)
- Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, forms, views, and visualizations (25% - 30%)
- Implement business rules, workflows, and business process flows (20% - 25%)
For more info visit: Microsoft Official MB2-716 Exam Reference
High level topics covered by our practice test
This Web Simulator is for Candidates Consultants who implement, deploy, use, maintain, or support advanced Microsoft Dynamics 365 in their customers' organizations. Candidates for this exam typically include developers, implementation consultants, technical support personnel, and system administrators. They assess a customer’s business needs and configure and customize the application.
The Web Simulator will also help candidates to understand better the Dynamics CRM features and functionality using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration creating a background in the business process as well as Microsoft Online Business Solutions.