Reading Time: 8 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
How to Prepare for Microsoft Excel MO-200 Exam
Preparation Guide for Microsoft Excel MO-200 Exam
Just being proficient in Excel isn’t enough. One needs to have an industry-standard certification to authenticate and claim and ease the recruitment process. The Microsoft Excel MO-200 Certification is approved globally and profits the candidate with better recognition and competitive edge over non-certified candidates.
Almost all of us are accustomed to Microsoft functions. We utilise MS Excel on day to day basis. But, it is majorly defined to typing letters, changing fonts and formats, creating a table and a few other basic purposes. However, Besides that, you might not know how different formulas can be applied for sorting a table or formatting one and so on. In order to improve our skills and qualify as skilled Microsoft expertise, there are different MS certification programs. These credentials validate our skills and expertise in using Microsoft tools and functions.
In all, one can conclude, Microsoft is not just managed by individuals but is also very important for companies as well. Therefore, most of the companies value Microsoft certification and consider certified professionals over the non-credential peers. In their first attempt but Certification-questions has the best MO-200 dumps.
Excel provides great flexibility, superior number powers and easy access. MS Excel also provide its users many benefits including:
- Layout your data
Designed to provide an in depth insight into all your data, Microsoft Office Excel allows you to layout your text data in spreadsheet or workbook format. Excel spreadsheets and workbooks can be used to bring information and data from various files and locations to a single destination, for them to be crunched and analysed on a single file.
- Easy to reformat and rearrange data
Format your spreadsheets easily using different colour shades, bold, italics to bring the most important data to the fore. Extremely useful when presenting an array of different numbers relevant to the same topic, such as accounting information including pre tax profit and balance carried forward by the company. Moreover MS Excel allows users to select an appropriate colouring scheme for quick analysis.
- Process data and analyse with graphs and charts
Given the right input of data, MS Excel will number crunch and analyse your data for you and summarise them for a better presentation with preview options, giving you the opportunity to select the best method to present your story. Identify and analyse trends and patterns in large amounts of data MS Excel makes it easy to identify and analyse patterns in your data spreading up to one million rows and 16,000 columns.
- Conditional Formatting
The conditional formatting options in MS Excel helps to change the formatting of a cell, based on the information contained. As an example you can have numbers below thousand in red colour and numbers over thousand in blue.
- Sharing and Connectivity
MS Excel allows you to share and collaborate with other members of your project or friends group through Share Point or One Drive. It is as easy as sending every one the link to the same file. Once your MS Excel file is saved on to One Drive you and other members can work together on it in real time.
MO-200 Exam topics
Candidates must know the EPM topics before they start of preparation because it will really help them solving the problems. Our MO-200 practice test and CAU-305 practice exams will include the following topics. These are covered in our CAU-305 dumps.
Manage worksheets and workbooks (10-15%)
- Import data into workbooks
- Import data from .txt files
- Import data from .csv files
- Navigate within workbooks
- Search for data within a workbook
- Navigate to named cells, ranges, or workbook elements
- Insert and remove hyperlinks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Modify page setup
- Adjust row height and column width
- Customize headers and footers
- Customize options and views
- Customize the Quick Access toolbar
- Display and modify workbook content in different views
- Freeze worksheet rows and columns
- Change window views
- Modify basic workbook properties
- Display formulas
- Configure content for collaboration
- Set a print area
- Save workbooks in alternative file formats
- Configure print settings
- Inspect workbooks for issues
Manage data cells and ranges (20-25%)
- Manipulate data in worksheets
- Paste data by using special paste options
- Fill cells by using Auto Fill
- Insert and delete multiple columns or rows
- Insert and delete cells
- Format cells and ranges
- Merge and unmerge cells
- Modify cell alignment, orientation, and indentation
- Format cells by using Format Painter
- Wrap text within cells
- Apply number formats
- Apply cell formats from the Format Cells dialog box
- Apply cell styles
- Clear cell formatting
- Define and reference named ranges
- Define a named range
- Name a table
- Summarize data visually
- Insert Sparklines
- Apply built-in conditional formatting
- Remove conditional formatting
Manage tables and table data (15-20%)
- Create and format tables
- Create Excel tables from cell ranges
- Apply table styles
- Convert tables to cell ranges
- Modify tables
- Add or remove table rows and columns
- Configure table style options
- Insert and configure total rows
- Filter and sort table data
- Filter records
- Sort data by multiple columns
Perform operations by using formulas and functions (20-25%)
- Insert references
- Insert relative, absolute, and mixed references
- Reference named ranges and named tables in formulas
- Calculate and transform datas
- Perform calculations by using the AVERAGE(), MAX(), MIN(), and SUM() functions
- Count cells by using the COUNT(), COUNTA(), and COUNTBLANK() functions
- Perform conditional operations by using the IF() function
- Format and modify text
- Format text by using RIGHT(), LEFT(), and MID() functions
- Format text by using UPPER(), LOWER(), and LEN() functions
- Format text by using the CONCAT() and TEXTJOIN() functions
Manage charts (20-25%)
- Create charts
- Create charts
- Create chart sheets
- Modify charts
- Add data series to charts
- Switch between rows and columns in source data
- Add and modify chart elements
- Format charts
- Apply chart layouts
- Apply chart styles
- Add alternative text to charts for accessibility
MO-200 is a fundamental exam and requires no pre-requisite.
Who should take the MO-200 exam
MO-200 is for people who use Excel in their daily routine and at work at organizations. Also for people who demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Excel by earning the Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate Certification. This certification demonstrates competency in the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects.
Suitable for beginners or for anyone who has a reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Excel, this exam is aimed at you obtaining certification status from Microsoft by passing the MO-200 exam. Rather than simply provide sample questions, the exam explains how the exam is structured, the way that the questions should be approached and how to study successfully to pass. The exam also includes invaluable advice on the best way to prepare and what to expect from the testing process. A comprehensive exercise book covering each section of the Objective Domain is provided. Video solutions for all of the exercises are also included. Having completed this exam you will be confident in your skills to become a Microsoft Excel Associate in Excel 365/2019.
How to study the MO-200 Exam
Certification-questions.com has prepared excellent MO-200 dumps pdf and to revise MO-200 dumps. The Excel exam is a great way to polish your skills and show off an impressive career to your organization. The platform gives the Microsoft MO-200 dumps with comprehensive questions and answers to prepare with for your exam.
The MO-200 exam covers the ability to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and use a graphic element to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs. An individual earning candidate of this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Excel and can complete tasks independently.
Expertise is an critical aspect when Microsoft certification exam questions are viewed as. Our MO-200 dumps have sample questions which are prepared by Microsoft specialists who have a lot of experience together with the Microsoft certification programs exam. People who have skills in Microsoft Excel or are beginners can get a lot of benefit from these.
Every element of the MO-200 dumps for the MO-200 exam is comprehensively covered, together with exercises designed to ensure that you know the style and types of questions which you are required to answer in the exam.
When you pass the MO-200 exam, Microsoft issue you with the MOS, or Microsoft Office Specialist Associate certification status, in Excel. Obtaining this certification provides tangible evidence that you are proficient in your use of Microsoft Excel and your LinkedIn profile will be automatically adjusted by Microsoft to reflect this achievement.
How much MO-200 Exam Cost
The price of the MO-200 exam is $100 USD.
How to book the MO-200 Exam
These are following steps for registering the Microsoft MO-200 exam.
- Step 1: Visit to Microsoft Certifications
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Microsoft account
- Step 3: Search for Microsoft MO-200 Exam Certifications Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with payment method
What is the duration of the MO-200 Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 70%
The benefit in Obtaining the MO-200 Exam Certification
MO-200 certification exam measures competency in the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects. The exam covers the ability to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets and use a graphic element to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data entry logs.
Difficulty in writing MO-200 Exam
Excel is a daily used software with little to none difficulty. If a person has demonstrated regular use of Microsoft Excel then they can easily pass the exam. We also suggest MO-200 dumps and MO-200 practice exams to revise the already discussed syllabus.