Reading Time: 9 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 13 Jan 2022
How to Prepare For MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
Preparation Guide for MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
Microsoft has created a track for Microsoft Teams Administrators who are knowledgeable to plan, manage and deploy Teams apps, chat, channels, meetings, live events, audio conferencing, and calling. The Teams Administrator is also responsible for upgrading from Skype for Business to Teams. This certification program provides Microsoft Teams Administrators a way to demonstrate their skills. The assessment is based on a rigorous exam using industry standard methodology to determine whether a candidate meets Microsoft’s proficiency standards.
According to Microsoft, a Microsoft Certified Professional enables organizations to leverage integration of advanced voice features into Microsoft Teams. Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. If candidate wants to work on Microsoft Teams management and prove his knowledge, certification offered by Microsoft. This MS-700 Exam Certification helps a candidate to validates his skills in Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads Technology.
In this guide, we will cover the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Certification exam, MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Certified professional salary and all aspects of the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Certification.
Introduction to MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
Candidates for MS-700 Exam are seeking to prove fundamental Microsoft teams management knowledge and skills. Before taking this exam, exam aspirants ought to have a solid fundamental information of the concepts shared in preparation guide as well as upgradation of SFB to Microsoft Teams.
It is suggested that professionals accustomed to the ideas and also the technologies represented here by taking relevant training courses. Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with key responsibilities such as integration points with apps and services, including but not limited to SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Exchange, Azure AD, and Office 365 Groups. The Teams Administrator understands how to integrate external apps and services. After passing this exam, candidates get a certificate from Microsoft that helps them to demonstrate their proficiency in Microsoft Teams to their clients and employers.
Topics of MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
Candidates should apprehend the examination topics before they begin of preparation. because it’ll extremely facilitate them in touch the core. Our MS-700 dumps will include the following topics:
1. Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment (45-50%)
Upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Choose an appropriate upgrade path and coexistence mode to meet specific requirements
- Plan and troubleshoot meeting migration
- Configure Microsoft Teams upgrade notification and meeting app choices
- Configure coexistence mode for the organization and per-user
Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
- Plan for successful network deployment by using Network Planner
- Calculate network bandwidth capacity for Microsoft Teams voice, video, meetings and Live Events
- Assess network readiness by using the Network Testing Companion
- Configure network ports and protocols used by Microsoft Teams client application
- Configure media optimizations by using QoS
Implement Governance and Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Teams
- Create team templates
- Set up policies for Office 365 Groups creation
- Configure Office 365 Groups for Microsoft Teams classifications, expiration policy, and naming policy
- Archive, restore, and delete a team
Configure and manage guest access
- Configure guest users for Microsoft Teams
- Configure guest permissions for a team
- Configure meeting, messaging, and calling options for guests
- Remove guests
- Manage Azure AD access review for guests
- Configure guest access from Azure AD portal
Manage security and compliance
- Assign Microsoft Teams Admin roles
- Create and manage compliance features, including retention and sensitivity policies
- Create security and compliance alerts for Microsoft Teams
- Create an information barrier policy
- Interpret security reports for Microsoft Teams
Deploy and manage Microsoft Teams endpoints
- Deploy Microsoft Teams clients to devices, including Windows, VDI (Virtual Desktop), MacOS, and mobile devices
- Manage configuration profiles
- Manage device settings and firmware
- Configure Microsoft Teams Rooms
Monitor and analyze service usage
- Interpret Microsoft Teams usage reports
- Interpret Microsoft 365 usage reports
- Optimize call quality by using Call Analytics
- Analyze organization-wide call quality by using Call Quality Dashboard
3. Manage Chat, Calling, and Meetings (30-35%)
Manage chat and collaboration experiences
- Configure messaging policies
- Manage external access
- Manage channels for a team
- Manage private channel creation policies
- Manage email integration
- Configure external access for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Manage cloud file storage options for collaboration
Manage meeting experiences
- Configure meeting settings
- Create and manage meeting policies
- Configure settings for live events
- Create and manage policies for live events
- Configure conference bridge settings
Manage phone numbers
- Recommend a PSTN connectivity solution based on specific business requirements
- order phone numbers
- Manage service numbers
- Add, change, or remove an emergency address for your organization
- Assign, change, or remove a phone number for a user
- Manage voice settings for users
Manage Phone System
- Manage resource accounts
- Create and configure call queues
- Create and configure auto attendants
- Manage call park policies
- Manage calling policies
- Manage caller ID policies
- Interpret the Direct Routing health dashboard
4. Manage Teams and App Policies (20-25%)
Manage a team
- Create a team
- Upgrade an existing resource to a team
- Manage privacy levels for a team
- Manage org-wide teams
Manage membership in a team
- Manage users in a team
- Configure dynamic membership
- Manage access review for team members
Implement policies for Microsoft Teams apps
- Create and manage app permission policies
- Create and manage app setup policies
Who should take the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
The MS-700 Exam certification is an internationally-recognized certification which help to have validation for those professionals who are manages Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment. It is good for these candidates:
- Microsoft Teams Administrator
How to study the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
Preparation of certification exams could be covered with two resource types . The first one are the study guides, reference books and study forums that are elaborated and appropriate for building information from ground up. Apart from them video tutorials and lectures are a good option to ease the pain of through study and are relatively make the study process more interesting nonetheless these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart candidates who wish to create a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each but practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool which goes typically unnoted by most candidates. Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays much bigger role of students failure in exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice MS-700 dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Certification Path
MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam is foundation level Certification. Anyone who is having keen interest and familiar with general Microsoft team administrator concepts and the technologies. Aspirants should have some hands-on experience should be proficient at managing Teams settings by using PowerShell.
How much MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam Cost
The price of the Microsoft Mobility and Devices Fundamentals exam is $165 USD, for more information related to exam price please visit to Microsoft Training website as prices of Microsoft exams fees get varied country wise.
How to book the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
These are following steps for registering the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) exam.
- Step 1: Visit to Microsoft Learning and search for MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta).
- Step 2: Sign up/Login to Pearson VUE account
- Step 3: Select local centre based on your country, date, time and confirm with a payment method.
What is the duration, language, and format of MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
- Length of Examination: 50 mins
- Number of Questions: 40 to 60 questions(Since Microsoft does not publish this information, the number of exam questions may change without notice.)
- Passing Score: 700 / 1000
- Type of Questions: This test format is multiple choice.
- language: English
- It is a Beta exam.
MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam Certified Expert in
- United State - 100,000 USD
- India - 20,00,327 INR
- Europe - 90,547 EURO
- England - 90,532 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam Certification
- This certification will be judging your skills and knowledge on your understanding Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads concepts & Understanding of how to operate on Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads .
- This certification credential will give you edge over other counterparts. Apart from knowledge from MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam.
- MS-700 Certification is distinguished among competitors. MS-700 certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for employment interview, employers are very fascinated to note one thing that differentiates the individual from all other candidates.
- MS-700 certification has more useful and relevant networks that help them in setting career goals for themselves. MS-700 networks provide them with the correct career guidance than non certified generally are unable to get.
- MS-700 certified candidates will be confident and stand different from others as their skills are more trained than non-certified professionals.
- MS-700 Exam provide proven knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
- MS-700 Certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
- MS-700 Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
- MS-700 credential delivers higher earning potential and increased promotion opportunities because it shows a good understanding of HP-UX.
Difficulty in Writing MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) Exam
MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) is a privileged achievement one could be graced with. But adverse to general notion certifying with Microsoft is not that challenging if the candidates have proper preparation material to pass the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) exam with good grades. Questions answers and clarifications which are designed in form of Certification-questions dumps make sure to cover entire course content. Certification-questions have a brilliant MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) dumps with most recent and important questions and answers in PDF files. Certification-questions is sure about the exactness and legitimacy of MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) dumps and in this manner. Candidates can easily pass the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) exam with genuine MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) dumps and get MICROSOFT certification. These dumps are viewed as the best source to understand the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (beta) well by simply pursuing examples questions and answers. If candidate completes practice the exam with certification MS-700 dumps along with self-assessment to get the proper idea on MICROSOFT accreditation and to ace the certification exam.