NABP NAPLEX Certified
NABP NAPLEX: North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
- Get instant access to NAPLEX practice exam questions
- Get ready to pass the NAPLEX exam right now using our NABP NAPLEX exam package, which includes NABP NAPLEX dumps plus an NABP NAPLEX Exam Simulator and Mobile App.
- The best NAPLEX exam study material and preparation tool is here.
In many careers, certification or a license is required to practice a career; for many careers in healthcare, a license is required to practice a career in health care. According to the Labor Bureau of Statistics in order to obtain a license in pharmacy, a person must graduate froma college of pharmacy that is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education,and pass exams. The pharmacy license will be hard to obtain, and if I follow rules and regulations so that you will be able to retain your license.
To practice pharmacy in the United States, you must pass the NAPLEX exam. It’s not enough to have a pharmacy degree. Though a necessity, a pharmacy degree is just the first stage of becoming a pharmacist. The degree prepares and equips you with the knowledge needed to progress onto the next stage. The NAPLEX exam takes your knowledge of pharmacy one step further. The NAPLEX exam has 250 questions. Some of these questions require a single answer, whilst other questions require you to select more than one correct answer. Some questions focus on the fundamental science of medicines, whereas other case study, or “scenario”, questions require you to understand, interpret and evaluate patient / clinical data.
To succeed at the NAPLEX test, candidates must possess exceptional knowledge of drug therapy and practice, dispensing and formulation science, and promoting public health and safe counselling procedure. As always, there are legal dimensions that candidates are expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of.
The opportunity benefits of becoming a pharmacist are immense. There are so many opportunities to succeed in this career and there is always a chance for change within it. For instance, the demand for pharmacists is expected to increase. The demand for pharmacists is expected to be higher through the year 2010, due to the increased needs for pharmaceuticals by a large and aging population. As society’s health care needs have changed and expanded. There has been an increased emphasis on provision of care settings. As a result, an increased number of pharmacists now practice in hospitals, nursing homes, extended care facilities, neighborhood health care centers and health maintenance organization. These are many areas where pharmacists are needed and that it is why the demand is increasing.
There are many opportunities in a career in pharmacy because there is such a demand for pharmacists and the field has a variety of areas to venture into. Then there are a great number of challenges that go along with this career. School, training and certifications are all examples of the challenges. And the last thing is why pharmacy is the best career choice. The reason this is an excellent career choice is because of its opportunities, benefits and the challenges. This is a great choice because it reflects hard work and dedication.
In this guide, we will cover the NAPLEX dumps pdf and all aspects of the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination.
Certification-question confirms eligibility to test for Colorado, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Nebraska, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Utah. There is an additional $85 fee for these states during the application process, and candidates may be approved to purchase the exam after meeting all application requirements.
Introduction to North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
The North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination is developed by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) for use by the state boards of pharmacy as part of their assessment of competence to practice pharmacy. It is a computer-adaptive test that provides the most precise measurement of your knowledge and ability in pharmacy. By using the NAPLEX, the state boards provide a valid and objective examination that tests competence in important aspects of the practice of pharmacy. The NAPLEX also assists the state boards of pharmacy in fulfilling one aspect of their responsibility to safeguard the public health and welfare.
The purpose of the NAPLEX dumps and NAPLEX practice exams is to spotlight areas of student difficulty, so that remedial measures can be taken before the chances for success are impaired. The North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination is generally given by students when they have completed their pharma degree.
The NAPLEX is exclusively a computer-administered exam. After receiving an authorization to test from NABP, applicants must register with an official testing facility, such as Pearson VUE, at least two business days in advance to schedule a testing appointment. The NABP's announcement of updates to the 2016 NAPLEX exam include increased fee price, number of exam questions, and time to sit for the exam. The NAPLEX exam fee is now $575, increased from $505. Exam questions number 250, increased from 185; and time to sit for the exam has increased from 4 hours and 15 minutes to 6 hours total. Of the 250 questions, only about 200 are used to tabulate the applicant's score. The remaining questions are "trial balloon" questions under consideration for inclusion on future NAPLEX tests. There is no way to distinguish a regular test question from a trial balloon question.
Prior to the changes in November 2016, the NAPLEX exam was presented as a computer adaptive exam in which the delivery of questions was modified based on the response of the test taker and questions on a specific subject may have increased or decreased in difficulty as the test progressed. The new exam is a pre-assembled linear format (standardized delivery for all test-takers) and will no longer adjust the exam based on user responses.
There are several question types on the NAPLEX: multiple choice, select all that apply, point and click (to select a place on a picture or graph for the purpose of mechanisms of action, site of action, application or injection site, etc.), and sequencing. Essay and short answer are not included and, though previously used, K-type questions have been eliminated.
Topics of North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
The topics for North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination are as follows:
- Ensure Safe and Effective Pharmacotherapy and Health Outcomes (Approximately 67% of Test)
- Safe and Accurate Preparation, Compounding, Dispensing, and Administration of Medications and Provision of Health Care Products (Approximately 33% of Test)
These have representation in our NAPLEX practice test.
Understanding function and technical aspects of Safe and Effective Pharmacotherapy and Health Outcomes
The following will be discussed in NAPLEX dumps:
- Obtain, Interpret, Assess, and/or Evaluate
- Information from patient interviews
- Patient medical records
- Results from instruments and screening strategies used to assess patients
- Laboratory and diagnostic findings
- Signs and symptoms associated with diseases and medical conditions
- Patients’ need for medical referral
- Risk factors relevant to the prevention of a disease or medical condition and the maintenance of wellness
- Information from interdisciplinary health care providers
- Develop and Implement Individualized Treatment Plans, Taking Into Consideration:
- Specific uses and indications and dosing for drugs
- Purported uses and indications for dietary supplements and complementary and alternative medicine
- Lifestyle and self-care therapy
- Pharmacologic classes and characteristics of drugs
- Actions and mechanisms of actions of drugs
- The presence of pharmacotherapeutic duplications and/or omissions
- Drug interactions
- Contraindications, warnings, and precautions
- Adverse effects and drug-induced illness
- Pharmacodynamic, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacogenomic principles
- Pharmacokinetic data to determine equivalence among drug products
- Pharmacoeconomic factors
- Routes and methods of administration, dosage forms, and delivery systems NAPLEX ®
- Competency Statements and Sample Questions
- Assess and Modify Individualized Treatment Plans
- Therapeutic goals and outcomes
- Safety of therapy
- Efficacy of therapy
- Medication non-adherence or misuse
- Techniques for Effective Communication/Documentation of the Development, Implementation, and Assessment of Individualized Treatment Plans
- Patients and/or patients’ agents
- Interdisciplinary health care providers
- Advocate Individual and Population-Based Health and Safety
- Best practices, scientific literature evaluation, and health-related resources
- Quality improvement strategies in medication-use systems
- Processes, evaluation of, and responses regarding medication errors
- Role of automated systems and technology in medication distribution processes
- Emergency preparedness protocols
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation.
Understanding function and technical aspects of Preparation, Compounding, Dispensing, and Administration of Medications and Provision of Health Care Products
The following will be discussed in NAPLEX dumps:
- Patients’ nutritional needs and the content of nutrient sources
- Drug concentrations, ratio strengths, and/or extent of ionization
- Quantities of medication to be compounded, dispensed, or administered
- Quantities of ingredients needed to compound preparations
- Rates of administration
- Compound Sterile and Nonsterile Products
- Techniques, procedures, and equipment for drug preparation, compounding, and administration of sterile products
- Techniques, procedures, and equipment for drug preparation, compounding, and administration of nonsterile products
- Physicochemical properties of active and inactive ingredients
- Identifying the presence of, and the cause of, product incompatibilities or degradation and methods for achieving stability
- Physiochemical properties of drugs that affect solubility and stability
- Review, Dispense, and Administer Drugs and Drug Products
- Packaging, labeling, storage, handling, and disposal of medications
- Commercial availability, identification, and ingredients of prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Physical attributes of drug products
- Specific instructions and techniques for administration
Certification Path for North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination is taken by foreign-educated pharmacists who have earned FPGEC Certification. The NAPLEX is just one component of the licensure process and is used by the boards of pharmacy to assess a candidate’s competence to practice as a pharmacist.
Below is the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination Format
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 6 hours
- Number of questions: 250
- Passing score: Scaled 75
- Language: English
What is the cost of North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination?
North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination costs $575.
Benefits of Getting the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
Getting licensed early will help to put you at ease as you begin your job and to join a professional pharmacy organization.
The score transfer program saves time and allows you to move ahead with licensure in more than one state as soon as you pass the NAPLEX.
Score transfer can be added to your NAPLEX application in your e-Profile. You may select states in addition to the primary state where you are seeking licensure, and we will transmit your score to those boards of pharmacy.
The following are examples of question types that examinees may encounter when taking the NAPLEX. These questions are presented as examples to familiarize examinees with their formats and are not intended to represent content areas on the NAPLEX. Every examinee is presented with the opportunity to take a tutorial at the testing center prior to initiating the NAPLEX. The tutorial instructs examinees on how to respond to all of the types of questions that could be presented on the examination. NABP strongly encourages each examinee to take the tutorial in order to become familiar with how to submit responses in the computer-based examination.
Which of the following vaccines is contraindicated in immunocompromised patients?
- A. Pneumococcal polysaccharide
- B. Varicella
- C. Meningococcal conjugate
- D. Subcutaneous influenza
What counseling information should a pharmacist provide to a patient taking oral tacrolimus?
- A. Avoid live virus vaccinations
- B. Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- C. If a dose is missed, double up on the next dose
- D. Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication
- E. Medication levels need to be monitored
Difficulty in taking the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
NAPLEX exam dumps can be a great way to prepare for NAPLEX exam. It is expected to be valid for the practice the kind of multiple questions that could be asked in your PSAT Reading certification exam. The NAPLEX practice test software is intuitive and simulates a real exam, familiarizing you with the real exam questions.
If you are a pharma graduate and are excited to get a license and polish your abilities and advance your credentials to further advance your career, then you must take the certification exam for North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination. NAPLEX practice exams can help you with this certifications.
For more information visit:
NAPLEX Exam F.A.Q.
How do I pass the NAPLEX exam?
Enjoy practicing with our great exam simulator on your desktop computer or mobile device. Study hard questions and answers of our dumps and put your trust in certification-questions.com, you won't regret it!
Where do I find the NAPLEX exam questions?
Don't worry, you are in the right place. We have the most up-to-date and accurate questions, correct answers reviewed by our experts and an awesome exam simulator. That's what you get here, at certification-questions.com.
How to find NAPLEX dumps?
Most people simply try to search a Google search and what they find is a bunch of useless text files and PDFs, filled with questions copied and pasted from documentation, incorrect answers and obsolete exam versions. Let's make it short, what you are going to get is just a bunch of useless files on your computer.
How do I use the NAPLEX exam simulator?
Read below to learn how to prepare for the NAPLEX exam and click the link to start the NAPLEX Exam Simulator with a real NAPLEX practice exam questions.
Use directly our on-line NAPLEX study materials and try our Testing Engine to pass the NAPLEX which is always updated.
NAPLEX practice exam questions are tests created to demonstrate all the features of our NAPLEX exam simulator using our innovative testing engine via a Web Simulator and Mobile App. You will be able to access to many NAPLEX exam questions with the ability to practice your knowledge on-line. The NAPLEX exam preparation has never been so easy.
4 Reasons why at certification-questions.com we are so special for NABP NAPLEX Dumps Exams
Unbelievable Pass Rate Using Our NAPLEX Dumps
We are proud of helping people clear obstacles and passNAPLEX exams on their very first attempt. Our success rate in the past five years has been absolutely impressive. www.certification-questions.com is the number one choice among IT professionals. Our high quality NAPLEX Dumps and NAPLEX Mock Exams will give you strong support and help you pass the NAPLEX exam.
We strongly believe in our program and know from experience that our NAPLEX practice exam questions works. We have no doubt. Nevertheless, if you go through the materials, yet fail the exam, we'll give you a full refund. We want all our customers to be happy and satisfied and believe the 100% Money-Back Guarantee makes the purchase decision a no-brainer for anyone who's serious about passing the exam.
We Offer Valid NAPLEX Exam Questions
As a professional website, www.certification-questions.com offers you the latest and most valid NABP NAPLEX dumps and NABP NAPLEX exam questions, evaluated by our experienced and highly skilled IT reviewers. You can be absolutely sure that our material is accurate and updated.
Our Website Policy
You can access on-line to the free trial of NABP NAPLEX dumps before you buy. After you make the purchase, you will be allowed to receive free updates with the latest NAPLEX practice exam questions. There is a 24/7 customer support assisting you in case you find any problems when making the purchase or studying. Note that you also have the right to a full refunded or change to other NABP dumps for free in case you don't pass the exam with our NAPLEX Testing Engine.