Reading Time: 8 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 24 Oct 2021
How to Prepare for Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer PCNSE Exam
Preparation Guide for Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer PCNSE Exam
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer PCNSE Exam is related to Palo Alto Networks Certification. This exam validates the Candidate ability to design, deploy, configure and maintain the vast majority of power Alto Networks base network security implementations. System Configuration Engineer, Pre-sales System Engineers, System Integrators usually hold or pursue this certification and you can expect the same job role after completion of this certification.
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is a formal, third-party proctored certification that indicates that those who have achieved it possess the in-depth knowledge to design, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot most implementations based on the Palo Alto Networks platform.
This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall PAN-OS 10.0 platform in any environment.
The PCNSE exam should be taken by anyone who wants to demonstrate a deep understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies, including customers who use Palo Alto Networks products, value-added resellers, pre-sales system engineers, system integrators, and support staff.
Candidate should have three to five years’ experience working in the Networking or Security industries and the equivalent of 6 to 12 months’ experience deploying and configuring Palo Alto Networks NGFW within the Palo Alto Networks product portfolio.
- You can plan, deploy, configure, operate, and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks Product portfolio components.
- You have product expertise and understand the unique aspects of the Palo Alto Networks product portfolio and how to deploy one appropriately.
- You understand networking and Security policies used by PAN-OS software.
You will need to gather the public IP addresses, private network prefixes, and serial numbers of your branch and hub firewalls. The firewall must have an internet-routable, public IP address to initiate and terminate IPsec tunnels and route application traffic to and from the internet.
As part of the planning process you will decide on the naming conventions for your sites and SD-WAN devices. If you already have zones in place before configuring SD-WAN, you should decide how to map those zones to the predefined zones that SD-WAN uses for path selection. You will map an existing zone to a predefined zone named zone-internal, To_Hub, To_Branch, or zone-internet.
Introduction to Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer PCNSE Exam
Palo Alto firewalls are Next Generation firewalls built from the ground up to address legacy firewalls issues. PCNSE dumps are a great way to start the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE PAN-OS) preparation by properly following and understanding each topic in the exam topics. PCNSE practice exams follows the syllabus in the Palo Alto and describe each topic to pass the exam the first time you take it. Also, the PCNSE practice test concentrates on the “learn by doing”, therefore, it is an exam with a lot of labs and configuration. Not just boring Power Points presentations. This guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with Palo Alto and understand the nature of the Palo Alto PCNSE exam.
The PCNSE exam should be taken by anyone who wishes to demonstrate a deep understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies, including customers who use Palo Alto Networks products, value-added resellers, pre-sales system engineers, system integrators, and support staff.
PCNSE Exam topics
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our PCNSE dumps pdf will include the following topics:
- Planning 16%
- Deploying and Configure 23%
- Operation 20%
- Configuration Troubleshooting 18%
- Core Concepts 23%
Along with that, the following are some important aspects of the exam and covered in PCNSE dumps.
- Security Platform and Architecture
- Initial Configuration
- Interface Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- URL Filtering
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Active/Passive High Availability
- Next Generation Security Practices
PCNSE is an advanced exam and PCNSA - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator is a prerequisite for this Palo Alto Networks PCNSE exam.
Who should take the PCNSE exam
The Palo Alto PCNSE Exam is an internationally recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled in Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer Certification. If candidates want significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer certification provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Palo Alto PCNSE Exam then he should take this exam.
This exam is for:
- Students trying to obtain the PCNSE
- Students trying to learn the Palo Alto Firewall
- Networking engineers searching to learn Palo Alto
How to study for the PCNSE Exam
PCNSE practice exams and PCNSE practice test can be a great help in preparation. Smart Candidates who want to build a solid foundation in all exam topics and related technologies usually combine video lectures with study guides to reap the benefits of both but there is one crucial preparation tool as often overlooked by most candidates the practice exams.
PCNSE practice exams are built to make students comfortable with the real exam environment. Statistics have shown that most students fail not due to that preparation but due to exam anxiety the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions.com expert team recommends you to prepare some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice PCNSE dumps which have been written by our expert team, both these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good marks.
How much does PCNSE Exam Cost
The price of PCNSE exam is $160 USD.
How to book the PCNSE Exam
These are following steps for registering the Palo Alto Networks PCNSE exam.
- Step 1: Visit to Pearson VUE Exam Registration
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Pearson VUE account
- Step 3: Search for Palo Alto Networks PCNSE Exam Certifications Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with payment method
What is the duration of the PCNSE Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 80 minutes
- Number of Questions: 75
The benefit in Obtaining the PCNSE Exam Certification
- After completion of Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer Certification candidates receive official confirmation from Palo Alto that you are now fully certified in their chosen field. This can be now added to their CV, cover letters and job applications.
- When Candidates applying for a job or looking to promotion in their current position, an Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer certification in the field in which Candidates are applying will put you at the top of the list and make them a desirable candidate for employers.
- Candidates will get in-depth knowledge by completing the courses along with the access to revision materials for 6 months upon completion means they will have a wider skill set when it comes to the various technologies and systems than an uncertified professional. Certified Professional in this particular skill set is 74% more efficient when it comes to completing their tasks in a timely well-executed manner.
- Organization owners invest a lot in their employees when it comes to their training with the goal of making them quicker, more efficient, and more knowledgeable about their role. Certified Professional will reduce the time he spends on tasks, meaning he can get more done this could help reduce company downtime when repairing faults on a system or fixing hardware problems.
- Becoming Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer means one thing you are worth more to the company and therefore more to yourself in the form of an upgraded pay package. On average a Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer member of staff is estimated to be worth 30% more to a company than their uncertified professionals.
Difficulty in writing PCNSE Exam
Mostly job holder candidates give a short time to their study and want to pass the exam with good marks. Thereby we have many ways to prepare and practice for exams in a very short time that help the candidates to ready for exams in a very short time without any tension. Candidates can easily prepare Palo Alto Networks PCNSE exams from Certification-questions because we are providing the best PCNSE dumps which are verified by our experts. Certification-questions has always verified and updated PCNSE dumps that helps the candidate to prepare his exam with little effort in a very short time. We also provide latest and relevant study guide material which is very useful for a candidate to prepare easily for PCNSE exam dumps. Candidate can download and read the latest dumps in PDF and VCE format. Certification-questions is providing real questions of PCNSE practice test. We are very fully aware of the importance of student time and money that’s why Certification-questions give the candidate the most astounding brain dumps having all the inquiries answer outlined and verified by our experts.
Which configuration must be made on the firewall before it can read User-ID-to-IP-address mapping tables from external sources?
- A. Group Mapping Settings
- B. Server Monitoring
- C. Captive Portal
- D. User-ID Agents
For an external device to consume a local User-ID-to-IP-address mapping table, which data is used for authentication between the devices?
- A. the source device’s Data Redistribution Collector Name and Pre-Shared Key
- B. User-ID agent’s Server Monitor Account information
- C. administrators account information on the source device with the User-ID role set
- D. certificates added to the User-ID agent configuration
User-ID-to IP-address mapping tables can be read by which product or service?
- A. Cortex XDR
- B. Panorama Log Collector
- C. AutoFocus
- D. Prisma Cloud