Reading Time: 3 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
CAPM - Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)
CAPM exam is part of the new PMI Certified Associate in Project Management certification. This is an entry-level certification in project management. This exam measures candidates knowledge in the principles and terminology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
Our CAPM dumps will include those topics:
- Introduction to Project Management: 6%
- Project Environment: 6%
- Role of the Project Manager: 7%
- Project Integration Management: 9%
- Project Scope Management: 9%
- Project Schedule Management: 9%
- Project Cost Management: 8%
- Project Quality Management: 7%
- Project Resource Management: 8%
- Project Communication Management: 10%
- Project Risk Management: 8%
- Project Procurement Management: 4%
- Project Stakeholder Management: 9%
For more info visit: CAPM Exam Reference
The PMI Certified Associate in Project Management certification path includes only one CAPM certification exam.
Who should take the exam
if you have the following prerequisite and required skills then you should take this exam for Certified Associate in Project Management certificate.
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team
- 23 contact hours of formal education
How to study CAPM Exam
PMI offered the following courses and books help you prepare for the certification tests.
- Project Management Basics - the official PMI online course
- CAPM handbook
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) - Sixth Edition.
How much CAPM Exam Cost
The price of the exam for the member is 225 USD and for non-member is 300 USD.
How to book CAPM Exam
Register for PMI Certified Associate in Project Management Certification Exam on PMI Online Certification
What is the duration of CAPM Exam
The duration of this exam is 3 hours.
Benefit in Obtaining the Exam Certification
- Certified PMI Certified Associate in Project Management report high job satisfaction
- Company decision makers see value in certification
When preparing for the CAPM certification exam, the real world experience is required to stand a reasonable chance of passing the CAPM exam. PMI recommended courses does not replace the requirement for experience. So, It is very difficult for the candidate to pass the CAPM exam without experience.
Why use Certification-questions.com to study
Certification-questions.com is a central hub for all people looking for information and resources regarding certification exams we create an extremely accurate and loyal web and mobile exam simulator. Certification-questions is providing a set of CAPM exam questions with the answers. CAPM practice exams have been built to imitate the real exam.
Which candidate knowledge the exam will verify
The CAPM certification exam will verify that the successful candidate has important knowledge related to principles and terminology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
Advantage in the Career after to pass the Certification Exam
Having a PMI Certified Associate in Project Management will certainly give you an advantage when hiring managers look at your resume. If you have certification is a significant advantage in jobs competition as compared to those who do not have one. If you have the certificate then you can move up the corporate ladder or into a better, higher-paying job in your company. You can also join a unique group of certified and skilled professionals. There are many companies that support their employees in earning these certifications that may even lead to promotions and raises as well. Many companies have requirements by their professional recertify every two to three years.
The PMI Certified Associate in Project Management Certification exam contains a high value in the market is the brand value of the PMI attached with it.