QlikView QSSA2018 Certified
QlikView QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification Exam – June 2018 Release
- Get instant access to QSSA2018 practice exam questions
- Get ready to pass the QSSA2018 exam right now using our QlikView QSSA2018 exam package, which includes QlikView QSSA2018 dumps plus an QlikView QSSA2018 Exam Simulator and Mobile App.
- The best QSSA2018 exam study material and preparation tool is here.
Introduction for QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA)
The Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification Exam measures your ability to identify requirements for environments, install and set up Qlik Sense Enterprise, manage environments, and monitor and troubleshoot. It is highly recommended to get hands-on experience with Qlik Sense in an enterprise environment before attempting a certification exam. By developing applications and data models, or managing a Qlik Sense site, you will gain valuable skills and knowledge by working through challenges.
This exam is specially for System Administrators who are responsible for the daily management, upkeep, and configuration of business computer systems. Future systems administrators can boost their marketability by getting certified. To prepare for QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA), we offer the most in depth QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 practice exam and QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 practice tests.
Exam Topics for QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA)
The following will be discussed in QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 exam dumps:
- Identify Requirements
- Install and Set Up Qlik Sense Enterprise
- Manage Content/ Monitor & Maintain
Understanding functional and technical aspects of QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA) Identify Requirements
The following will be discussed in QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 dumps:
- Evaluate hardware, software, and network to determine if minimum requirements are met for projected number and size of applications, for initial deployment and expected future growth
- Describe workflows for setting up and configuring a single-node or multi-node Qlik Sense Enterprise site (physical or virtual)
- Understand requirements and implications for a multi-cloud deployment
- Identify scenarios in which a multi-cloud deployment is needed
- Understand the implications of virtual and/or cloud-based deployments (e.g., Amazon Web Services, VMware)
- Set up the connector for Advanced Analytics Integration (AAI) [also called Server-Side Extensions]
- Explain the Qlik Sense services and their dependencies
- Identify scalability, capacity, and resilience requirements for a multi-node site and the services to run on each node (e.g., set up a floating central node)
- Plan a Qlik Sense deployment
- Determine data connectivity requirements
- Evaluate the security requirements
- Determine license requirements
- Set up user accounts to perform the installation
- Determine required user directory connection(s)
- Determine the type of virtual proxy to use and implications of the different authentication methods (e.g., the new JSON Web Tokens (JWT) authentication method)
- Determine type of scheduler (master/slave) needed to support tasks
- Use the customer/partner portals to gather installation files, associated release notes and manuals, keeping updated about current product modifications/changes
- Use the online help, Qlik Community, Qlik Branch, Support Portal, and other online resources for help, technical briefs and documentation
Understanding functional and technical aspects of QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA) Install and Set Up Qlik Sense Enterprise
The following will be discussed in QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 dumps:
- Analyze Windows server management console settings to determine the appropriate configuration for the setup (e.g., required ports are available, firewall settings)
- Demonstrate how to create and configure a network file share
- Install Qlik Sense
- Apply server licenses (including Qlik Licensing Service and signed license keys)
- Configure user access rules
- Install and manage self-signed and third-party certificates (has knowledge of OpenSSL)
- Set up services for each node
- Configure the user directory connector(s) (e.g., Active Directory, LDAP, Excel/CSV)
- Configure user groups, security rules, and streams
- Configure appropriate type of scheduler (master/slave) and reload tasks
- Configure Qlik Sense load balancing rules between nodes
- Set up virtual proxies and authorization
- Set up security rules to restrict/grant access to system, streams and apps (including groups and custom properties)
- Set up authentication and authorization
- Set up user accounts (either internal to firewall or external)
- Install extensions, and understand the implications
- Apply and evaluate the given configuration of Qlik Sense Services within Windows Services Applet and Qlik Sense Management Console
- Configure the proxy service (changing a port, moving from HTTP to HTTPS, configuring a white list, setting up anonymous access, adding a virtual proxy, extra headers, etc.)
- Explain the use of memory usage settings
- Install or uninstall Qlik Sense software updates
- Configure centralized logging
- Qlik Web Connectors (separately licensed product)
Understanding functional and technical aspects of QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA) Manage Content/ Monitor & Maintain
The following will be discussed in QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 dumps:
- Explain the different views in QMC and methods to manage resources
- Locate Windows and Qlik Sense log files, know their purpose, and interpret content to troubleshoot problems
- Use Log Collector and Cockpit for troubleshooting
- Diagnose and resolve the root cause of problems
- Manage applications – publishing, unpublishing, importing, reassigning, moving apps between streams
- Troubleshoot and resolve user access problems, including section access
- Troubleshoot and resolve security rule problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve user management problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve application and task problems
- Troubleshoot certificate issues using MMC
- Manage and maintain users (token allocation, delete users, etc.)
- Apply different roles for various users (root, content, audit, etc.)
- Locate resources in various folder of the service cluster (Qlik Sense environment)
- Define custom properties for apps, rules, users
- Use audit functionality to validate rules, etc.
- Troubleshoot and validate data connections
- Set up environment to deploy authentication links (for Desktop, QSE, and Mobile)
- Create and manage tasks according to given resources
- Use License Monitor to validate license information and manage licenses
- Use the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher (QSD) to launch and manage Migration Service, Data Profiling Service, Chart Sharing Service, Broker and Hub Service
- Use the Operations Monitor in the QMC and Hub for the performance history of hardware utilization, active users, app sessions, results of reload tasks and errors and warnings.
- Deploy the custom connectors
- Modify memory usage settings according to changes in the environment
- Create library for database connections, and assign correct rights to them
- Configure governance applications for monitoring
- Set up delegate administration for the QMC using rules based access
- Complete a system backup/restore
- Use appropriate switches in settings files (e.g., SSL for communication between services, Repository, Program Files, differences between audit, trace, and system logs)
- Monitor simple performance usage through Task Manager
- Modify, repair, update or uninstall Qlik Sense
- Use troubleshooting tools (e.g., Fiddler and Google Dev tools) to resolve issues
- Use the customer/partner portals to log, update, and monitor a support case
- Install and use the Log Monitor, Reloads Monitor, and Sessions Monitor
- Explain the impact of settings for Min and Max Working Set
- Explain how to see pagefile usage and adjust if necessary
- Qlik Licensing Service (QLS) (understand it replaces LEF, understand what it is and when to use it)
- Troubleshoot ODAG app history and space consumption
Certification Path for for QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA)
The exam does not have any certificate pre-requisite but demands the following before a candidate can sit for an exam:
- At least 6 months experience as an administrator of a Microsoft Windows Server-based environment
- Experience working with Qlik Sense sites and the Qlik Management Console, to provide data and application governance, library maintenance, as well as user and application security
- Experience managing the policies and options that run the Qlik Sense servers and apps
- Experience creating rules and managing the visualization streams
- Knowledge of networking and Active Directory configuration, proxies, intermediate web servers, load balancers, etc.
- Familiarity with Windows tools and logs created (e.g., Event Viewer, Services Console, DCOM Console, Windows Registry)
- Experience using NSLookUp, Telnet, Ping, NetStat, Fiddler, and other browser tools to troubleshoot connectivity, interoperability, configuration, performance, etc.
What is the cost of QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA)
The cost of QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA) is $250.
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50
The benefit in Obtaining the QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA)
The immense global popularity of distribution has given the Qlik Sense System Administrator certification an advantage as being one of the most demanded IT certifications in the system admin space. Whether you are an IT professional looking to move up the steps within your organization or a newbie in the tech world trying to get their foot in, the Qlik certifications have obtained you covered.
QSSA2018 training through QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 practice exam and QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 practice tests is a sure-shot way for you to solidify your skills and demonstrate your worth. However, understanding the way the Qlik certification exam is conducted is related. The exam is a performance-based exam that simulates real-world scenarios. The exam is a thorough test of the participants’ skills and knowledge, making it highly regarded and reliable in the IT world.
Salary of QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA) certified professionals
The salary of QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA) certified professionals varies from $63K to $141K depending on the years of experience.
Difficulty in Attempting QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA)
As you prepare for your exam, practice performing the various tasks in your own work environment. Experiment with Qlik Sense to learn new skills. If you get stuck, refer to the online help, or reach out and ask questions in Qlik Community. Studying and using the QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 dumps pdf.
It is highly recommended that candidates get hands-on experience with Qlik Sense in an enterprise environment before attempting a certification exam. By enhancing the developing applications skills and data models or running a Qlik Sense site, candidates will gain valuable knowledge.
Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA2019) Certification Exam confirms that candidates have the proper technical infrastructure knowledge for doing administrative tasks, troubleshooting problems, and errors. Candidate should have the skills and experience to support Qlik deployments. This exam also validates that candidates know the best methods for setting up and running QlikServer and Publisher installations in complex IT environments. If the candidate does not have corporate experience with Qlick Sense, we suggest to use our QLIKVIEW QSSA2018 dumps to get up to speed because the exam is not about knowing but real-life probelms.
For more info about QSSA2018: Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA)
QSSA2018 Exam F.A.Q.
How do I pass the QSSA2018 exam?
Enjoy practicing with our great exam simulator on your desktop computer or mobile device. Study hard questions and answers of our dumps and put your trust in certification-questions.com, you won't regret it!
Where do I find the QSSA2018 exam questions?
Don't worry, you are in the right place. We have the most up-to-date and accurate questions, correct answers reviewed by our experts and an awesome exam simulator. That's what you get here, at certification-questions.com.
How to find QSSA2018 dumps?
Most people simply try to search a Google search and what they find is a bunch of useless text files and PDFs, filled with questions copied and pasted from documentation, incorrect answers and obsolete exam versions. Let's make it short, what you are going to get is just a bunch of useless files on your computer.
How do I use the QSSA2018 exam simulator?
Read below to learn how to prepare for the QSSA2018 exam and click the link to start the QSSA2018 Exam Simulator with a real QSSA2018 practice exam questions.
Use directly our on-line QSSA2018 study materials and try our Testing Engine to pass the QSSA2018 which is always updated.
QSSA2018 practice exam questions are tests created to demonstrate all the features of our QSSA2018 exam simulator using our innovative testing engine via a Web Simulator and Mobile App. You will be able to access to many QSSA2018 exam questions with the ability to practice your knowledge on-line. The QSSA2018 exam preparation has never been so easy.
4 Reasons why at certification-questions.com we are so special for QlikView QSSA2018 Dumps Exams
Unbelievable Pass Rate Using Our QSSA2018 Dumps
We are proud of helping people clear obstacles and passQSSA2018 exams on their very first attempt. Our success rate in the past five years has been absolutely impressive. www.certification-questions.com is the number one choice among IT professionals. Our high quality QSSA2018 Dumps and QSSA2018 Mock Exams will give you strong support and help you pass the QSSA2018 exam.
We strongly believe in our program and know from experience that our QSSA2018 practice exam questions works. We have no doubt. Nevertheless, if you go through the materials, yet fail the exam, we'll give you a full refund. We want all our customers to be happy and satisfied and believe the 100% Money-Back Guarantee makes the purchase decision a no-brainer for anyone who's serious about passing the exam.
We Offer Valid QSSA2018 Exam Questions
As a professional website, www.certification-questions.com offers you the latest and most valid QlikView QSSA2018 dumps and QlikView QSSA2018 exam questions, evaluated by our experienced and highly skilled IT reviewers. You can be absolutely sure that our material is accurate and updated.
Our Website Policy
You can access on-line to the free trial of QlikView QSSA2018 dumps before you buy. After you make the purchase, you will be allowed to receive free updates with the latest QSSA2018 practice exam questions. There is a 24/7 customer support assisting you in case you find any problems when making the purchase or studying. Note that you also have the right to a full refunded or change to other QlikView dumps for free in case you don't pass the exam with our QSSA2018 Testing Engine.