Reading Time: 6 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 20 May 2022
How to Prepare For Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. If the candidate wants to work on Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam and prove his knowledge, Certification offered by Salesforce. This Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam helps a candidate to validates his skills in Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam Technology.
In this guide, we will cover the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam, Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam Certified professional salary and all aspects of the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam Certification.
Introduction to Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam is a certification exam that is conducted by Salesforce to validates candidate knowledge and skills of Managing Projects and Portfolios.
As a Heroku Architecture, you are in charge of planning Building and deploying apps on the Heroku platform, architecting scalable solutions such as strategy defining for creating projects & programs, selecting apt tracking method & Control, report, manage, and extend the Heroku Architecture solution. This exam checks competency level on topics such as the creation of scalable solutions that are high performant during high traffic, knowledge of Heroku Postgres, including data handling, security, Heroku Private Space Peering, or VPN Connections.
Topics of Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Our Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer dumps will include the following topics:
1. Heroku Platform: 10%
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basics behind building and deploying apps on Heroku, including the role of buildpacks in slug creation.
- Architect scalable solutions that are performant even during high traffic spikes.
- Architect and deploy solutions using add-ons and other components from the Elements Marketplace, including various add-ons, buildpacks, and Heroku Buttons.
2. Data (17%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of Heroku Postgres, including data handling, security, and common use cases for follower databases. Describe the use cases of Dataclips.
- Architect solutions using Apache Kafka on Heroku to facilitate streaming communication between applications, services and/or functions.
- Architect solutions using Heroku Redis.
- Demonstrate the ability to prescribe a third-party add-on and add-on sharing, when appropriate.
3. Security (15%)
- Construct architectures which leverage Heroku to achieve different security certifications.
- Recommend Heroku Private Space Peering or VPN Connections for appropriate use cases.
- Recommend when an app should run in the Private Space Runtime versus the Common Runtime.
4. Heroku Enterprise (28%)
- Demonstrate how features of Heroku Enterprise can improve a system’s architecture.
- Recommend networking solutions that use Heroku Private Spaces or the Common Runtime, appropriately.
- Describe the compliance features of Heroku Shield.
- Describe the features of Enterprise Teams.
5. Architect Applications (15%)
- Recommend architectures that use the twelve-factor app methodology correctly.
- Construct solutions for creating an orchestration layer for building a microservices architecture using Apache Kafka on Heroku.
6. Integrations (15%)
- Recommend architectures that use Heroku Connect appropriately, including the correct use of External IDs.
- Recommend techniques to integrate Heroku apps with the Salesforce Lightning Platform and understand when to apply particular techniques.
Who should take the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
The Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam certification is an internationally-recognized certification that helps to have validation for those professionals who are keen to make their careers in the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designing domain.
How to study the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
For complete preparation of certification exams, aspirants should study both from reference books/ebooks as well as video tutorials. A post covering complete course content above in this guide, aspirants should test the knowledge on practice exams/test engine. By practicing on test engine aspirants would be able to plan their time management. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays a much bigger role in student’s failure in the exam than the fear of the unknown.
Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam Certification Path
Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam is foundation level Certification. As such, there is no prerequisite for this course. Anyone who is having keen and familiar with Salesforce Architecture technology is well invited to pursue this certification.
How much Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam is 400 USD and retake exam fee is 200 USD plus local taxes.
How to book the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
- Step 1: Visit to Webassessor Exam Registration
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor
- Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of Certification Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
For more information, please click here.
What is the duration, language, and format of Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
- Length of Examination: 105 mins
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score : 72 %
- Type of Questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- language: English
Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam Certified Expert in
- United State - 110,247 USD
- India - 15,00,327 INR
- Europe - 75,347 EURO
- England - 71,632 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Certification
Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer certification strengthens your skills and expertise, focusing on Heroku Architecture Design.
Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer exam aspirants find an edge over other non certified in an interview.
Heroku Architecture Designer certified individuals get more values in the organization and it helps them to have professional growth.
Heroku Architecture Designer is globally recognized hence post achieving accreditation aspirants are more confident with techniques of Salesforce Development of different tools.
Heroku Architecture Designer exam certified participants manage to perform well in the company as compared to non-certified ones.
Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Certification is the most powerful certification that candidates can have on their resume, it acts as portable proof of their skills.
Difficulty in Writing Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Exam
Aspirants may encounter many different types of the problem when they start planning to appear for this exam, some of the challenges like not being confident due to lack of preparation. Aspirants can crack this exam with proper study material and planning. Definitely, in study material practice questions paper should be there so that aspirants will have exposure to the pattern of exam questions.
Many websites are offering the latest Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer exam questions and answers but these questions are not verified by Salesforce certified experts and that’s why many are failed in their just first attempt. Certification-questions is the best platform that provides the candidate with the necessary Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer questions that will help him to pass the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer exam for the first time.
The candidate will not have to take the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer exam twice because with the help of Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer dumps Candidate will have every valuable material required to pass the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer exam. We are providing the latest and actual questions and that is the reason why this is the one that he needs to use and there are no chances to fail when a candidate will have valid brain dumps from Certification-questions. We have the guarantee that the questions that we have will be the ones that will pass the candidate in the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer exam in the very first attempt.