Reading Time: 8 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 7 May 2022
How to Prepare For Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Salesforce has developed many global certifications, which are designed in such a way so that it will validate every candidate who is willing to demonstrate their skill set in a certain technology.
In this guide, we will cover the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam topics, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Certified professional salary, and all aspects of the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification.
Introduction to Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant program is designed for consultants who have hands-on experience implementing Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role. The candidate has proven experience with the administration and configuration of the Marketing Cloud Email application, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist exam. This credential is targeted toward the Marketing Cloud Consultant or Partner who has mastered the implementation of Marketing Cloud by demonstrating implementation design best practices, executing the deployment of campaigns, and finalizing custom solutions for customers. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant can meet customer business requirements that are maintainable, scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
Topics of Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Our Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant dumps will include the following topics:
1. Discovery: 15%
- Provided with a set of business requirements, determine what additional information is needed to design the recommended solution.
- Provided with a list of branding and creative strategies, probe for additional information that is needed to recommend an appropriate solution.
- Provided a customer environment and goals, determine the viability of external systems that need to be - included in the solution (for example; POS, CRM, eCommerce, data warehouse, data source inputs).
- Demonstrate how to gather requirements in order to put together the data and segmentation strategy for the customer (for example; frequency, complexity, volume of sending).
- Given a scenario that includes customer information about subscriber acquisition, management, and attrition,utilize this information to select solution components.
- Given a solution, recommend the appropriate customer skill sets required to utilize the Marketing Cloud application.
2. Conceptual Design: 12%
- Analyze customer data to determine the appropriate data model (for example; List model, Data Extensions .
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate solution for given requirements considering technical expertise of personas (for example; Automation Studio vs. Journey Builder).
- Given a narrative data flow, select the correct data flow diagram that depicts that data flow.
- Given a customer scenario, identify which User Stories are appropriate to use for accessing Marketing Cloud.
- Given a customer scenario, determine the factors to consider when scaling the solution.
- Articulate how data construct will drive one-to-one messaging and content.
- Explain the purpose of IP Warming and make a recommendation based on customer needs.
3. Marketing Cloud Connect: 6%
- Understand the prerequisites to consider prior to starting a Marketing Cloud Connect configuration (for - example; Salesforce edition, list of integration users, scope user, administrator credentials).
- Understand how to send an email to a contact, lead, campaign, and report via the Sales/Service Cloud and - Marketing Cloud (for example; sending, triggered, automated).
- Understand how Sales/Service Cloud data in the Marketing Cloud can be segmented.
4. Account Configuration: 10%
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the appropriate Marketing Cloud role based on User Stories.
- Determine which type of customer scenario warrants the creation of a business unit (for example; publication - types, demographic, workflow processes, and organizational structure).
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot issues regarding Reply Mail Management.
- Analyze the impact of applying a Sender Authentication Package (SAP) to a business unit (for example; link wrapping, Landing Pages, image URLs).
5. Reporting: 5%
- Explain how the information in data views and tracking extracts are accessed.
- Compare and contrast standard reports, data views, and tracking extracts.
- Summarize Send Logs, including when/why to use it and how to create and manage.
6. Data Design: 12%
- Explain the various data objects in the Marketing Cloud (for example; data extensions, list model, data retention model, publication lists, suppression lists).
- Understand available data types, retention, and template options when building a data extension.
- Understand how data is retrieved within a Relational Data Model (for example; basic SQL).
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the appropriate import method with lists or data extensions.
- Understand the implications of a system being database of record.
7. Automation: 8%
- Given a customer scenario, select the appropriate workflow that meets the business requirement (for example; import, segmentation, email send).
- Compare and contrast triggered and scheduled interactions.
8. Email Build: 7%
- Understand the required steps to build, test, and deploy an email based on customer requirements.
- Explain the various ways to individualize email content (for example; AMPscript, personalization strings, Dynamic Content, Guide Template Language).
- Compare and contrast the ways to individualize content, such as SSJS vs. AMPscript, Dynamic Content Wizard vs. AMPscript/LookupRows function.
- Explain various Marketing Cloud Email technologies (for example; Link Alias tags, Impression regions, Web Analytics Connector).
9. Contact Builder: 15%
- Explain the role and capabilities within Contact Builder.
- Understand how cardinality impacts data modeling.
- Summarize how to use Data Designer to incorporate data source into Contact Builder.
- Given a customer scenario, know how to build an Attribute Group to be used for a simple interaction.
10. Journey Builder: 10%
- Compare and contrast automation tools, such as Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
- Given a customer scenario that includes Journey Builder, evaluate the requirements, activities, and steps.
- Explain the requirements for and the methods by which a contact can enter a Journey.
Who should take the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Candidates who have 6 months to 1 year of implementation experience and/or at least 5 complex implementation projects with hands-on experience as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect or similar expertise implementing the Marketing Cloud Email application and associated tools.
Prerequisites for Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Prerequisite: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist credential.
How to study the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
if you are an IT professional and are excited to polish your abilities and advance your credentials to further advance your career, then you must take the certification exam for Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant. For example, Salesforce is considered the career-oriented provider in constant change that gives a boost to your profession. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant tops at the list and is gaining popularity among the professionals and IT industries. But professionals are reluctant for certifications as they do not have enough time to devote to recommended books or they are lagging with the proper study materials. But, here is the good news for valuable and potential candidates, now certifications-questions offer you the best solution, which can help you to pass Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant certification exam within a very limited time.
Certifications-questions offers you the best and most valid question and answer of exams and exam dump for preparing the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant certification exams.
Our Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam dump provide you realtime questions that you would be expecting into Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant certification exam. we are providing a simulation test engine using that you can practice as many times you want to repeat.
How much Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam fee is 200 USD. Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law.
How to book the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
These are the following steps for registering the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam.
- Step 1: Visit to Webassessor Exam Registration
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor
- Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of Certification Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
For more information, please click here.
What is the duration, language, and format of Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
- Duration : 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Language : English
- Number of questions : 60 questions
- Passing score: 68%
- Questions type : multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant in
- United State - 85,123 USD
- India - 13,42,327 INR
- Europe - 66,347 EURO
- England - 60,432 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam Certification
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam is distinguished among competitors in terms of job opportunities as compared to the non certified candidate, the employer always gives preference to the one who having certification and knowledge.
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant has the knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost-effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
Difficulty in writing Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant is the most powerful certification that candidates can have on their resume, as cloud technology is in demand in almost every organization. Thus it has been observed that professionals are showing interest in the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam. But this exam could be difficult to clear in the first attempt, maybe because of many hurdles like lack of study materials, lack of time, lack of concentration.
Now candidates no need to worry because Certification-questions provide most updated Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant dumps, with the help of these dumps participants can get a very good understanding of the type of questions which are being asked in the real exam. Certification-questions dumps are verified by the certified Salesforce experts. Certification-questions also gives practice test, which proves to be an excellent platform to test the attained knowledge. Along with all these, participants can download PDF sample questions for their reference as well as they can practice as many times they want from our online simulator.