Reading Time: 9 mins | Publish Date: 22 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 1 Jun 2023
How to Prepare For Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Salesforce has developed many certifications program, all the certifications are designed in such a way so that it will validate every candidate who is willing to demonstrate their skill set in a certain technology.
In this guide, we will cover the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam topics, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Certified professional salary, and all aspects of the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Certification.
Introduction to Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
The Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant program is designed for consultants who have experience in understanding customer requirements in terms of Salesforce Cloud technology. The Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant would be knowing terms of cloud solutions and giving the proper pitch to the customer who looking for salesforce cloud services. Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant understands the customer requirements and depending upon their requirements, they need to provide salesforce cloud services that should fulfill customer needs.Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam evaluates individuals' skills to successfully design and implement maintainable and scalable Sales Cloud solutions that contribute to long-term customer success.
Topics of Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Our Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant dumps will include the following topics:
1.Industry Knowledge: (7%)
- Explain the factors that influence sales metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Describe common sales processes and key implementation considerations.
- Describe the common marketing processes and key implementation considerations.
2.Implementation Strategies: (12%)
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, deploy and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate sales deployment considerations.
- Given a scenario, measure the success of a Sales Cloud implementation project.
3.Sales Cloud Solution Design: (21%)
- Given a set of requirements, design an end-to-end sales process from Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Close to Order.
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering - capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate approach when designing the lead conversion process.
- Describe the implementation considerations when designing a sales process. (validation rules, automation, record types, page layouts, and triggers).
- Given a scenario, determine when it is appropriate to include custom application development or third-party applications.
- Describe the appropriate use cases for Account and Opportunity Teams and the effect on sales roles, visibility, access, and reporting.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations for Enterprise Territory Management.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations when implementing Orders.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations of the Salesforce Mobile app pertinent to the sales process.
- Explain the capabilities and use cases for Sales Cloud Einstein as it relates to the sales process.
4. Marketing and Leads: (8%)
- Explain how marketing capabilities support the sales process.
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate methods for lead scoring and criteria for lead qualification.
- Explain the best practices for managing lead data quality.
- Describe the best practices for using lead automation tools and campaign management.
5. Account and Contact Management: (13%)
- Given a scenario, explain how the ownership of Account and Contact records drive visibility of related sales information such as Opportunities, Activities, etc.
- Explain the various methods for establishing relationships between Accounts and Contacts.
- Given a scenario, explain the impact of having an account hierarchy (visibility, maintainability, reporting).
- Given a scenario, explain the use cases and implications for implementing person accounts.
- Given a scenario, explain when to use third-party data enrichment tools.
6. Opportunity Management: (13%)
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to support different sales process scenarios for an Opportunity.
- Given a scenario, determine the relationships between sales stages, forecast, and pipeline.
- Given a scenario, determine the relationships between Opportunities, Products, Product Schedules, Price,Books, Quotes, and Contracts.
- Given a set of requirements, determine the appropriate forecasting solution.
- Describe the implementation considerations of multi-currency and advanced currency management on Opportunities.
7. Sales Productivity: (9%)
- Given a scenario, determine the key features that help to enable and measure sales productivity and adoption.
- Identify use cases and considerations for using email and productivity tools.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate - mobile solution to improve sales productivity.
- Describe the use cases and best practices for using Chatter.
8. Sales Cloud Analytics: (9%)
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate report, dashboard, or reporting snapshot solution.
- Describe the implementation considerations of multi-currency and advanced currency management on reports and dashboards.
- Given a scenario, determine permissions and access to Reports and Dashboards.
9. Integration and Data Management: (8%)
- Explain the use cases and considerations for common Sales Cloud integrations
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration in Sales Cloud.
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain how integration facilitates the exchange of data between Salesforce organizations.
Who should take the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Candidates who are interested in demonstrating their expertise as a cloud computing implementation consultant, with a specialty in Salesforce automation. Candidates who have 2 to 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst and has developed the skills outlined below can appear for Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam:
- Structured skill set for the consulting practice
- Experience with the full project lifecycle of Sales Cloud implementations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of Sales Cloud features
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies and cloud computing
- Solid understanding of data management and database concepts
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle
- Experience scoping projects
Candidate should have the ability to perform following:
- Design and implement successful solutions
- Anticipate and mitigate risk
- Meet and manage customer expectations
- Increase customer confidence
- Consistently deliver effective business solutions
- Manage solution delivery and any issues that arise
- Build solutions that are scalable and maintainable
- Set up change management practices to ensure long-term solution success
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Prioritize and escalate customer issues
Typical job roles of a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant are:
- Business Analyst
- Program Manager
- Application/Solution Architect
- Engagement Manager
- Operations Manager
- Call Center Manager
- Project Manager
- Database Administrator
- System Analyst
- Technical Architect
Prerequisites for Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Salesforce Administrator credential is a prerequisite for Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant certification.
How to study the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Anyone who is planning to write Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam certifications they should focus on their study material, so one of the questions is like from where they can get the right study material for their certification, to get the right or valid material from online sources they can refer some of the authorized websites. we understand like its very difficult to get a genuine website from where student or participant can learn the right things, we had already defined all of the course content so if you tried to explore it based on the course content it could be very easy for you to plan your study and prepare notes accordingly.
Certification-questions.com is one of the genuine websites from where you can go ahead and buy test papers and exam dumps, even test papers are available in a downloadable format you can get them downloaded on your local machine, and then you can go through and see how the questions would be coming into your exam. You can expect many questions would be coming into the exam so Certification questions will be providing you all the questions same as that what you can expect into the exam, it will be helping you out a lot if you introduce certification-questions.com study material in your study plan.
All of our study material is written by experts professionals before being published. Certification-questions dumps are constantly updated so any updates to the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam will be reflected in the dumps. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing quality notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Dumps which has been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you to clear this exam with excellent marks.
How much Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam fee is 200 USD.
How to book the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
There are the following steps for registering the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam:
- Step 1: Visit to Webassessor Exam Registration
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor
- Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of Certification Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
For more information, please click here.
What is the duration, language, and format of Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
- Duration : 105 minutes
- Language : English
- Number of questions : 60 questions
- Questions type : multiple-choice/multiple-select question
- Passing score: 62%
The benefit of obtaining the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Certification
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam certification strengthens your skills and expertise, focusing on applying knowledge in understanding customer requirements and providing them salesforce cloud products or services.
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam individual get more values in the organization, it helps them to have professional growth.
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam candidates find an edge over other counterparts while appearing for an interview.
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam is globally recognized hence post achieving accreditation candidates are more confident with techniques of Cloud sales.
Candidates receive a digital badge from salesforce which they can place on their resume and that would be resulting in more interview calls.
Difficulty in writing Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant is one of the best certifications from salesforce mainly focussing on selling cloud service or products to the customer as per their needs. Writing the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam could be tough for the participant who is not having skills in terms of handling customer means those who haven’t worked on a customer-facing role, Exam question used to come on the real-time industry experience which would be tedious for anyone who is not having any knowledge or experience to answer those questions and chance of getting fail would be very high.
To overcome with these challenges, Certification-questions providing most updated Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant dumps, with the help of these dumps you can easily crack this exam with a fair grade, These questions are designed in such a way so that you can get the real-time exam feels and 100% passing guarantee is there from Certification-questions. Our experts and Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant certified Team keeps these exam dumps updated so you would be getting them without paying anything extra.
For more info visit:
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam blueprint Salesforce Self Study Guide Trailmix: Prepare for Your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Credential