Reading Time: 7 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 17 Oct 2021
Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam
Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam is related to Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer (SU18) Certification. This exam validates the Candidate knowledge to assesses the architecture environment and requirements and designs sound, scalable, and performance solutions on the Lightning Platform. It also deals with the ability to meet the requirements of large-data-volume enterprises, as well as how they understand enterprise data management and stewardship concerns and considerations in relation to projects.
Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam topics
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps will include the following topics:
1. Data Modeling/ Database Design 20%
- Compare and contrast various techniques and considerations for designing a data model for the Customer 360 platform. (e.g. objects, fields & relationships, object features).
- Given a scenario, recommend approaches and techniques to design a scalable data model that obeys the current security and sharing model.
- Compare and contrast various techniques, approaches and considerations for capturing and managing business and technical metadata (e.g. business dictionary, data lineage, taxonomy, data classification).
- Compare and contrast the different reasons for implementing Big Objects vs Standard/Custom objects within a production instance, alongside the unique pros and cons of utilizing Big Objects in a Salesforce data model.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend approaches and techniques to avoid data skew (record locking, sharing calculation issues, and excessive child to parent relationships).
2. Master Data Management: 5%
- Compare and contrast the various techniques, approaches and considerations for implementing Master Data Management Solutions (e.g. MDM implementation styles, harmonizing & consolidating data from multiple sources, establishing data survivorship rules, thresholds & weights, leveraging external reference data for enrichment, Canonical modeling techniques, hierarchy management.)
- Given a customer scenario, recommend and use techniques for establishing a “golden record” or “system of truth” for the customer domain in a Single Org
- Given a customer scenario, recommend approaches and techniques for consolidating data attributes from multiple sources. Discuss criteria and methodology for picking the winning attributes.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend appropriate approaches and techniques to capture and maintain customer reference & metadata to preserve traceability and establish a common context for business rules
3. Salesforce Data Management: 25%
- Given a customer scenario, recommend appropriate combination of Salesforce license types to effectively leverage standard and custom objects to meet business needs.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend techniques to ensure data is persisted in a consistent manner.
- Given a scenario with multiple systems of interaction, describe techniques to represent a single view of the customer on the Salesforce platform.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend a design to effectively consolidate and/or leverage data from multiple Salesforce instances.
4. Data Governance: 10%
- Given a customer scenario, recommend an approach for designing a GDPR compliant data model. Discuss the various options to identify, classify and protect personal and sensitive information.
- Compare and contrast various approaches and considerations for designing and implementing an enterprise data governance program.
5. Large Data Volume considerations: 20%
- Given a customer scenario, design a data model that scales considering large data volume and solution performance.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend a data archiving and purging plan that is optimal for customer’s data storage management needs.
- Given a customer scenario, decide when to use virtualised data and describe virtualised data options.
6. Data Migration: 15%
- Given a customer scenario, recommend appropriate techniques and methods for ensuring high data quality at load time.
- Compare and contrast various techniques for improving performance when migrating large data volumes into Salesforce.
- Compare and contrast various techniques and considerations for exporting data from Salesforce.
Salesforce Administrator Certification is a prerequisite for this exam.
Who should take the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer exam
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled as a Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam then he should take this exam.
How to study the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam
There are two main types of resources for preparation of certification exams first there are the study guides and the books that are detailed and suitable for building knowledge from ground up then there are video tutorial and lectures that can somehow ease the pain of through study and are comparatively less boring for some candidates yet these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart Candidates who want to build a solid foundation in all exam topics and related technologies usually combine video lectures with study guides to reap the benefits of both but there is one crucial preparation tool as often overlooked by most candidates the practice exams. Practice exams are built to make students comfortable with the real exam environment. Statistics have shown that most students fail not due to that preparation but due to exam anxiety the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions.com expert team recommends you to prepare some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps which been written by our expert team, Both these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good marks.
How much Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer exam is $400 USD and exam retake fee is $200 USD.
How to book the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam
These are following steps for registering the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam. Step 1: Visit to Webassessor Exam Registration Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of Certification Exam Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
For more information, please click here.
What is the duration of the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 105 minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 58%
- Exam delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
The benefit in Obtaining the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam Certification
- A candidate might have incredible IT skills. Employers that do the hiring need to make decisions based on limited information and as it always. When they view the official Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer certification, they can be guaranteed that a candidate has achieved a certain level of competence.
- If the Candidate has the desire to move up to a higher-paying position in an organization. This certification will help as always.
- When an organization hiring or promotion an employee, then the decision is made by human resources. Now while Candidate may have an IT background, they do their decisions in a way that takes into record many different factors. One thing is candidates have formal credentials, such as the Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer.
- After completing the Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer certification Candidate becomes a solid, well-rounded Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer.
Difficulty in writing Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam
This is exam is very difficult for those candidates who don’t practice during preparation and candidates need a lab for practicing. Then practical exposure is much required to understand the contents of the exam. So, if anyone is associated with some kinds of an organization where he has opportunities to practice but if you can’t afford the lab and don’t have time to practice. So, Certification-questions is the solution to this problem. We provide the best Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps and practice test for your preparation. Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps to ensure your success in the Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Certification Exam at first attempt. Our Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps are updated on regular basis. Certification-questions developed mobile application and online test engine which can be used by the candidates, so from now onwards, it is not needed that they need to be always infront of their laptop or computer to practice exam questions, they can do practice even from their mobile phone. Certification-questions provides verified questions with relevant answers which candidate can expect to be coming in the exam. So, these all necessary option would be providing better opportunity for the participants to clear their exam with good grace.