Reading Time: 10 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
How to Prepare For Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
Salesforce has come up with a certification track for professionals to get certified in designing and deployment of solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using the Field Service Lightning managed package and Field Service Lightning Mobile application. The assessment is based on a rigorous exam using Salesforce standard methodology to determine whether a candidate meets industry proficiency standards.
Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. If the candidate wants to work on the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam and prove his knowledge, Certification offered by Salesforce. This Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam helps a candidate to validates his skills in Salesforce Field Service Lightning Technology.
Introduction to Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam is a certification exam that is conducted by Salesforce to validates candidate knowledge and skills such as understanding of field service lifecycle, asset management, inventory management. It also assesses experience in service industry experience, mobile solution expertise, and a solid understanding of the Salesforce core object model.
As a Field Service Lightning Consultant, you are in charge of planing mobile solution applications and differentiate Salesforce product lines (Service Cloud, Mobile, Platform, Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Communities, Knowledge). This exam checks competency level on topics such as managing resources, deploying FSL license.
Topics of Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. because it will help them in hitting the core. Our Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant dumps will include the following topics:
1.Managing Resources (16%)
- Comparing dynamic versus static crews.
- Determine how and when to set up different resource types.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate Service Territories and their Members.
- Explain the relationships between time sheets, timesheet entries, service resources, and Work Orders.
- Demonstrate how to use skills, skill levels, and time-based skills.
- Show how to use operating hours for service resources, accounts, work orders, and booking appointments.
- Distinguish between FSL license types and when to deploy them.
2. Managing Work Orders (23%)
- Configure Work Order processes, parameters, and Work Types.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate Resource Preferences.
- Apply Products Required to a Work Order.
- Analyze how and when to use Work Order Line Items.
- Illustrate how to configure Work Order Milestones.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate relationship between Service Appointments, Work Orders, and Work Order Line Items.
3. Managing Scheduling and Optimization (28%)
- Understand different field service settings for FSL Administrator.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate action to manage a Service Appointment.
- Given a scenario, justify the appropriate life cycle of a Service Appointment required to execute a Work Order. _
- Decide on the appropriate Schedule Policy to achieve the business requirements.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate option to execute Complex Work in FSL.
- Explain the difference between a multi-day Service Appointment and a standard Service Appointment.
- Outline the limitations of aerial versus street-level routing.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate dispatch strategy for an organization.
- Compare different filtering options for the Dispatcher Console.
- Explain how to set up optimization.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of scheduling service to use.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of optimization service to use.
- Understand the differences in use cases for date time fields.
4. Configuring Mobility (10%)
- Assess the requirements and tools needed to execute a customer sign-off process.
- Given a scenario, conclude how to configure the Field Service app to support key business processes.
- Distinguish between Field Service Mobile and Salesforce Mobile app capabilities.
- Demonstrate the available FSL Mobile settings.
5. Managing Inventory (8%)
- Given business requirements, distinguish the appropriate price book model for products consumed.
- Given business requirements, justify which principles support the applicable inventory model.
- Explain the Return Order object model and process.
6. Managing Assets (5%)
- Apply procedural concepts to maintain and update assets and asset relationships.
7. Configuring Maintenance Plans (5%)
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate maintenance plan.
8. Permissions and Sharing (5%)
- Distinguish between different types of permission sets for FSL.
- Summarize how scheduled Service Appointments are shared with service resources.
- Understand the differences between user territories and service territories.
- Given a customer situation, determine and define their dashboarding needs.
- Given customer requirements, create meaningful and relevant dashboards through the application of user experience (UX) design principles and Einstein Analytics best practices.
- Given business requirements, customize existing Einstein Analytics template apps to meet the business needs.
5. Analytics Dashboard Implementation (18%)
- Given business requirements, define lens visualizations such as charts to use and dimensions and measures to display.
- Given customer business requirements, develop selection and results bindings with static queries.
- Given business expectations, create a regression time series.
- Given customer requirements, develop dynamic calculations using compare tables.
- Given business requirements that are beyond the standard user interface (UI), use Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) to build lenses, configure joins, or connect data sources.
6. Einstein Discovery Story Design (19%)
- Given a dataset, use Einstein Discovery to prepare data for story output by accessing data and adjusting outputs.
- Given initial customer expectations, analyze the story results and determine suggested improvements that can be presented to the customer.
- Given derived results and insights, adjust data parameters, add/remove data, and rerun story as needed.
- Describe the process to perform write backs to Salesforce objects.
Who should take the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
The Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam certification is an internationally-recognized certification that helps to have validation for those professionals who are keen to make their career in the Salesforce Field Service Lightning domain.
This credential has field service industry experience, mobile solution expertise, and a solid understanding of the Salesforce core object model.
- Application/Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
- Mobile Solution Designer
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- System Analyst
- Technical Architect
Prerequisites for Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
Salesforce Certified Administrator credential and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant credential are prerequisites.
How to study the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
Those candidates who wish to build a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each but practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool that goes typically unnoted by most candidates. Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in the course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays a much bigger role in student’s failure in the exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Certification Path
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam is foundation level Certification. As such, there is no prerequisite for this course. Anyone who is Salesforce Administrator credential and Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant credential is prerequisites for Field Service Lightning Consultant credentials.
How much Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam is 200 USD and retake exam fee is 100 USD plus local taxes.
How to book the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
There are the following steps for registering the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam.
- Step 1: Login to the Webassessor at www.webassessor.com salesforce. If you don’t already have an exam profile in Webassessor, you need to create one.
- Step 2: Click Register for an exam.
- Step 3: Find the exam you want to schedule and expand the section to view delivery options. You can choose to register for the exam as supervised on the site or supervised online.
- Step 4: Click the Save button for your preferred delivery method.
- Step 5: if you are interested in supervised online exams, consult all the system requirements in our help article: Online supervision: perform the exam remotely.
- Step 6: if you selected the supervised on-site exam:
- Step 7: Select a test center.
- Step 8: Select the date and time you want to take the exam; - Read the reprogramming and cancellation policy, select the confirmation box.
- Step 9: if you selected the supervised online exam:
- Step 10: Select the date and time you want to take the exam; - Read the reprogramming and cancellation policy, select the confirmation box.
- Step 11: All supervised online exams automatically adapt to the time zone of the position entered in the profile details of your Webassessor.
- Step 12: Click on Select
- Step 13: Check the accuracy of the exam and the details of the program, click Pay.
- Step 14: Enter your type of payment. You can enter a coupon/coupon code and/or a credit card. Certification exams are subject to tax following local laws; You will see all applicable fees listed during the payment process.
- Step 15: Click on Submit
- Step 16: You will see a purchase confirmation screen. Click Finish.
- Step 17: You will be sent an email confirming the purchase and registration.
What is the duration, language, and format of Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
- Length of Examination: 90 mins
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score : 70 %
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- language: English
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Certified Expert in
- United State - 140,247 USD
- India - 18,00,327 INR
- Europe - 82,347 EURO
- England - 76,632 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Certification
This certification credential will give you an edge over other counterparts. Apart from knowledge from Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam.
Increases Efficiency: Professional certifications are great assistance to furnish your consultancy with a firm foundation. This advanced information and knowledge you gain during attaining specialized certification can give you with up-to-date tools and technical strategies that will serve to guide and direct you in the execution of your projects, allowing you to manage all aspects of your work more effectively.
Difficulty in Writing Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam
It is not a that difficult exam to get through, but taking things lightly sometimes costs a lot, So the recommendation would be to prepare thoroughly with study guides from salesforce and choose the best Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant dumps for real exam questions practice.
Many websites are offering the latest Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam questions and answers but these questions are not verified by Salesforce certified experts and that’s why many are failed in their just first attempt. Certification-questions are the best platform that provides the candidate with the necessary Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant questions that will help him to pass the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam for the first time. The candidate will not have to take the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam twice because with the help of Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant dumps Candidate will have every valuable material required to pass the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam. We are providing the latest and actual questions and that is the reason why this is the one that he needs to use and there are no chances to fail when a candidate will have valid dumps from Certification-questions. We have the guarantee that the questions that we have will be the ones that will pass the candidate in the Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant exam in the very first attempt.