Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test
Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Certified
Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Get instant access to Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice exam questions
- Get ready to pass the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam right now using our Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam package, which includes Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice test plus an Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Simulator and Mobile App.
- The best Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam study material and preparation tool is here.
Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam
Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam is related to Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification. This exam validates the candidate ability to implement Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role. It also deals with the ability to administrate and configure Marketing Cloud Email application, marketing Cloud by demonstrating implementation design best practices, executing the deployment of campaigns, and finalizing custom solutions for customers.
Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam topics
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant dumps will include the following topics:
1. Discovery: 15%
- Provided with a set of business requirements, determine what additional information is needed to design the recommended solution.
- Provided with a list of branding and creative strategies, probe for additional information that is needed to recommend an appropriate solution.
- Provided a customer environment and goals, determine the viability of external systems that need to be - included in the solution (for example; POS, CRM, eCommerce, data warehouse, data source inputs).
- Demonstrate how to gather requirements in order to put together the data and segmentation strategy for the customer (for example; frequency, complexity, volume of sending).
- Given a scenario that includes customer information about subscriber acquisition, management, and attrition,utilize this information to select solution components.
- Given a solution, recommend the appropriate customer skill sets required to utilize the Marketing Cloud application.
2. Conceptual Design: 12%
- Analyze customer data to determine the appropriate data model (for example; List model, Data Extensions .
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate solution for given requirements considering technical expertise of personas (for example; Automation Studio vs. Journey Builder).
- Given a narrative data flow, select the correct data flow diagram that depicts that data flow.
- Given a customer scenario, identify which User Stories are appropriate to use for accessing Marketing Cloud.
- Given a customer scenario, determine the factors to consider when scaling the solution.
- Articulate how data construct will drive one-to-one messaging and content.
- Explain the purpose of IP Warming and make a recommendation based on customer needs.
3. Marketing Cloud Connect: 6%
- Understand the prerequisites to consider prior to starting a Marketing Cloud Connect configuration (for - example; Salesforce edition, list of integration users, scope user, administrator credentials).
- Understand how to send an email to a contact, lead, campaign, and report via the Sales/Service Cloud and - Marketing Cloud (for example; sending, triggered, automated).
- Understand how Sales/Service Cloud data in the Marketing Cloud can be segmented.
4. Account Configuration: 10%
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the appropriate Marketing Cloud role based on User Stories.
- Determine which type of customer scenario warrants the creation of a business unit (for example; publication - types, demographic, workflow processes, and organizational structure).
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot issues regarding Reply Mail Management.
- Analyze the impact of applying a Sender Authentication Package (SAP) to a business unit (for example; link wrapping, Landing Pages, image URLs).
5. Reporting: 5%
- Explain how the information in data views and tracking extracts are accessed.
- Compare and contrast standard reports, data views, and tracking extracts.
- Summarize Send Logs, including when/why to use it and how to create and manage.
6. Data Design: 12%
- Explain the various data objects in the Marketing Cloud (for example; data extensions, list model, data retention model, publication lists, suppression lists).
- Understand available data types, retention, and template options when building a data extension.
- Understand how data is retrieved within a Relational Data Model (for example; basic SQL).
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the appropriate import method with lists or data extensions.
- Understand the implications of a system being database of record.
7. Automation: 8%
- Given a customer scenario, select the appropriate workflow that meets the business requirement (for example; import, segmentation, email send).
- Compare and contrast triggered and scheduled interactions.
8. Email Build: 7%
- Understand the required steps to build, test, and deploy an email based on customer requirements.
- Explain the various ways to individualize email content (for example; AMPscript, personalization strings, Dynamic Content, Guide Template Language).
- Compare and contrast the ways to individualize content, such as SSJS vs. AMPscript, Dynamic Content Wizard vs. AMPscript/LookupRows function.
- Explain various Marketing Cloud Email technologies (for example; Link Alias tags, Impression regions, Web Analytics Connector).
9. Contact Builder: 15%
- Explain the role and capabilities within Contact Builder.
- Understand how cardinality impacts data modeling.
- Summarize how to use Data Designer to incorporate data source into Contact Builder.
- Given a customer scenario, know how to build an Attribute Group to be used for a simple interaction.
10. Journey Builder: 10%
- Compare and contrast automation tools, such as Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
- Given a customer scenario that includes Journey Builder, evaluate the requirements, activities, and steps.
- Explain the requirements for and the methods by which a contact can enter a Journey.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification can act as a prerequisite for this exam.
Who should take the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam
The Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled as a Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam certification provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam then he should take this exam.
How to study the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam
The candidates who prefer to build a solid foundation in all exam topics and related technologies usually combine video lectures with study guides to reap the benefits of both but there is one crucial preparation tool as often overlooked by most candidates the practice exams. Practice exams are built to make students comfortable with the real exam environment. Statistics have shown that most students fail not due to that preparation but due to exam anxiety the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions.com expert team recommends you to prepare some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant dumps which been written by our expert team, Both these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good marks.
How much Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Cost
The price of the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam is 200 USD and retake exam fees is 100 USD plus applicable taxes.
How to book the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam
These are the following steps for registering the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam:
- Step 1: Visit to [Webassessor Exam Registration](http://www.webassessor.com/ salesforce)
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor
- Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of Certification Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
For more information, please click here.
What is the duration of the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 105 minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 67%
The benefit in Obtaining the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Certification
- If the candidate has the desire to move up to a higher-paying position in an organization. This certification will help you a lot.
- When an organization hiring or looking for a promotion of an employee, then certified candidate use to get more preference.
- After completing the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant certification Candidate becomes a solid, well-rounded knowledge in terms of cloud marketing.
Difficulty in writing Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam
Now, these days the significance of Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant is increasing day by day then the difficulty of passing Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam questions is also advancing. Candidates can only be passed Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam if they practice daily, prepare from quality preparation material and believe in yourself. This is always a tough task for the candidates to pass Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam because Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam syllabus has some tricky concepts and the candidates find it hard to understand these topics. To overcome these problems candidates should have to keep these points in mind. First of all look for some updated and in detailed exam preparation material. They will really help you in understanding the very small to the small concept of the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam. The second point look for Salesforce experts helps, as they have the experience of the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam and they can tell you the real exam scenario. The third point is candidates should practice from quality Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam practice tests. Certification-questions provides you internationally recognized Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant dumps that will ensure hundred percent passing surety at the first attempt. These Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant questions answers have been made by Salesforce professionals and experts. The most important thing Certification-questions also provides Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice test with updated and latest questions that will help candidates a lot from the prospect of preparation.
For more info visit:
Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam F.A.Q.
- How do I pass the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam?
Enjoy practicing with our great exam simulator on your desktop computer or mobile device. Study hard questions and answers of our Practice Test and put your trust in certification-questions.com, you won't regret it!
- Where do I find the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam questions?
Don't worry, you are in the right place. We have the most up-to-date and accurate questions, correct answers reviewed by our experts and an awesome exam simulator. That's what you get here, at certification-questions.com.
- How to find Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test?
Most people simply try to search a Google search and what they find is a bunch of useless text files and PDFs, filled with questions copied and pasted from documentation, incorrect answers and obsolete exam versions. Let's make it short, what you are going to get is just a bunch of useless files on your computer.
- How do I use the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam simulator?
Read below to learn how to prepare for the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam and click the link to start the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Simulator with a real Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice exam questions.
Use directly our on-line Marketing-Cloud-Consultant study materials and try our Testing Engine to pass the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant which is always updated.
Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice exam questions are tests created to demonstrate all the features of our Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam simulator using our innovative testing engine via a Web Simulator and Mobile App. You will be able to access to many Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam questions with the ability to practice your knowledge on-line. The Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam preparation has never been so easy.
4 Reasons why at certification-questions.com we are so special for Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Dumps Exams
- Unbelievable Pass Rate Using Our Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test
We are proud of helping people clear obstacles and passMarketing-Cloud-Consultant exams on their very first attempt. Our success rate in the past five years has been absolutely impressive. www.certification-questions.com is the number one choice among IT professionals. Our high quality Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test and Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Mock Exams will give you strong support and help you pass the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam.
We strongly believe in our program and know from experience that our Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice exam questions works. We have no doubt. Nevertheless, if you go through the materials, yet fail the exam, we'll give you a full refund. We want all our customers to be happy and satisfied and believe the 100% Money-Back Guarantee makes the purchase decision a no-brainer for anyone who's serious about passing the exam.
- We Offer Valid Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions
As a professional website, www.certification-questions.com offers you the latest and most valid Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test and Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam questions, evaluated by our experienced and highly skilled IT reviewers. You can be absolutely sure that our material is accurate and updated.
- Our Website Policy
You can access on-line to the free trial of Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Practice Test before you buy. After you make the purchase, you will be allowed to receive free updates with the latest Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice exam questions. There is a 24/7 customer support assisting you in case you find any problems when making the purchase or studying. Note that you also have the right to a full refunded or change to other Salesforce Practice Test for free in case you don't pass the exam with our Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine.