Reading Time: 7 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
How to Prepare For Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
This certification focuses on applying knowledge skills and experience using Marketing Cloud for message design, subscriber and data management, inbox delivery, and external integrations. Salesforce-Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN recognizes your ability to effectively implement email marketing best practices, message design, subscriber and data management, inbox delivery, email automation, and tracking and reporting metrics within the Marketing Cloud Email application.
In this guide, we will cover the Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam topics, Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Certified professional salary and all aspects of the Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Certification.
Introduction to Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
The Salesforce-Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN exam is a competency-based certification exam that recognizes your development of enhanced capabilities to troubleshoot and solve basic Marketing Cloud-specific issues, using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email application tools in executing both tactical as well as strategic email campaigns. To attempt the exam, individuals must have industry experience.
Post certification, professionals are expected to perform the below tasks:
- Build email marketing campaigns utilizing the various tools -within Email Studio, including Content Builder.
- Build relational data models.
- Send emails using email application sending methods.
- Build complex email automation.
- Create reports of email tracking data.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
Topics of Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN dumps will include the following topics:
1. Email Marketing Best Practices (15%)
- Given a customer scenario, evaluate the elements and techniques of email marketing to design an effective email campaign.
- Given a customer scenario, recognize situations where legal compliance may be an issue during an email campaign.
- Given a customer scenario, differentiate elements of an email that can impact message deliverability.
- Given a customer scenario, demonstrate appropriate and effective subscriber acquisition methodologies.
- Given a customer scenario, apply best practices of communicating with a population.
2. Email Message Design (13%)
- Given a customer scenario, recommend email design best practices to implement.
- Given the desired output functionality, recommend methods for creating responsive emails.
- Given the desired output requirements, recommend strategies to A/B test email elements.
- Given a desired sending process, recommend Marketing Cloud tools to use when preparing an email for send.
- Given an email message design, determine the correct use of Approvals.
3. Content Creation and Delivery (18%)
- Given a scenario, create and customize an email message to meet a customer’s need.
- Given a scenario, send and deploy an email campaign to meet the customer requirement.
- Given a scenario, know how to manage content needed to deploy a customer’s email campaign.
- Describe various send capabilities in the Email application.
4. Marketing Automation (19%)
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the appropriate marketing automation solution.
- Given a scenario to manage customer data, configure the appropriate marketing automation tools.
5. Subscriber and Data Management (28%)
- Given the desired output requirements, set up Subscriber Lists and Data Extensions in the Marketing Cloud.
- Given a customer’s business requirements, determine how to import data into Marketing Cloud as per best practices.
- Given a customer’s business requirements, configure segmentation tools to accurately model subscribers and data.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the marketing unsubscribe subscription management solution that meets the requirement based on customer frequency, permission, and preferences.
6. Tracking and Reporting (7%)
- Given a customer scenario, explain the different metrics available for email campaigns and what each one means.
- Given an email campaign, describe the steps involved to analyze the performance results.
- Given a need to run reports, configure and run Marketing Cloud ad hoc and automated reports.
Who should take the Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist JPN certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled as a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist JPN. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Exam provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate knows associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Exam then he should take this exam.
How to study the Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
There are many ways to prepare for Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam. Candidate can plan their study and should include online materials i.e. ebook from a genuine website or can have training from authorized salesforce training partners. Apart from these, the candidate must go through online video tutorials. Both these sources would be helping candidates to prepare for the Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam. Along with these participants should include study material provides by the Certification-questions, The Certification-questions team has a firm opinion that knowledge procured through various study materials and sources should be evaluated through have high-quality test engine, as it stands up to the real test.
All of our study material used to be reviewed by experts professionals regularly. Certification-questions dumps are constantly updated so any updates to the Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam certification content, will be reflected in the dumps provided by us. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing quality notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Dumps which has been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
How much Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam is 200 USD and retake exam fees is 100 USD plus local applicable taxes.
How to book the Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Exam
These are the following steps for registering the Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Exam:
Step 1: Visit to Webassessor Exam Registration Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of certification Exam Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
What is the duration, language, and format of Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
- Duration : 90 minutes
- Language : Japanese
- Number of questions : 60 questions
- Questions type : Multiple choice
- Passing score: 65%
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam
Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist
- United State - 95,123 USD
- India - 14,42,327 INR
- Europe - 62,047 EURO
- England - 62,432 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam Certification
Employers need to make decisions based on limited information and when they view the official Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification, they use to have the assurance that a candidate has achieved a certain level of competence and knowledge.
If the Candidate having the strong determination of growing up in the organization, Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN certification will help them a lot.
Salesforce issue a digital badge that candidates can place on their resume or on their Linkedin profile.
Difficulty in writing Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN Exam
Salesforce Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN is the most powerful certification that candidates can have on their resume, it could tough for candidates to pass the exam in their first attempts, many times it happens that candidates don’t use to follow the exam questions and they use to give the wrong answer. Another most important issue with most of the candidates is that they use to refer wrong study materials and later when they realize, till that time they were not left with much time in hand.
To provide support to the participant, Certification-questions have designed their study guide keeping all these challenges in mind.
Certification-questions provide most updated Marketing cloud email specialist-JPN dumps, with the help of these dumps aspirants get a fair idea about the type of questions being asked in real certification. Certification-questions dumps are verified by our Salesforce experts. Certification-questions also gives practice test, which proves to be an excellent platform to test the attained knowledge.