Reading Time: 8 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jul 2021
How to Prepare For Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
Salesforce.com, Inc., based in San Francisco, California, is an American cloud-based software corporation. It offers customer relationship management (CRM) services and also sells a complimentary package of customer support, marketing automation, analytics, and technology development-focused business applications.
Salesforce is a solution for customer relationship management that brings together businesses and clients. It’s an integrated CRM platform that offers a single, shared view of every client to all the departments, including marketing, sales, commerce, and operation. All certifications are built in such a way that they can confirm any candidate who can demonstrate their skill set in a certain technology. Salesforce has developed many such certification programs.
Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist Exam is the replacement assessment for the Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam. The Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam was retired in September 2015. The Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist Exam is customized for professionals who want to validate their expertise in developing, creating, and implementing custom apps using the Salesforce Platform’s declarative customization capabilities. It also tests the working knowledge of candidates to design custom apps for the data model, user interface, business logic, and security, configure mobile applications, report design, and dashboard.
This exam guide is intended to help you determine whether you can complete the Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist exam successfully. This guide includes pardot-specialist dumps, recommended preparation and pardot-specialist practice exams, and a full list of exam targets, all with the intention of helping you obtain a passing grade. In order to increase your chances of passing the test, Salesforce strongly recommends a mix of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study.
Introduction to Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist credential is designed for individuals who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing and building marketing campaigns within Pardot. The candidate would know how to build strategic marketing processes that incorporate different tools like email marketing, lead generation, lead qualification, and can use reports to make data-driven decisions.
Topics of Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
The Salesforce pardot-specialist exam measures the expertise and skills of an applicant relevant to the goals below. An applicant should have hands-on experience on the Lightning Platform designing custom applications and have demonstrated the application of all the below features/functions. The syllabus for the pardot-specialist dumps is listed below in detail of each section and their topics:
Visitors and Prospects: 8%
- Describe the relationship between visitors and prospects.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate plan of action using Prospect Audits.
- Illustrate how to create, edit, and map fields.
- Explain the relationship between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Describe the capabilities of the Pardot Recycle Bin.
Pardot Forms, Form Handlers, and Landing Pages: 20%
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities, use cases, and interpret metrics of Pardot forms.
- Identify the capabilities, use cases, and interpret reporting metrics for landing pages.
Lead Management: 24%
- Explain the components and use cases of an automation rule.
- Distinguish between the capabilities of, use cases for, and how to create different types of lists.
- Define the capabilities of a complete action.
- Define the capabilities of a segmentation rule.
- Define the capabilities of page actions.
- Explain what a Score measures and how scoring is managed.
- Explain what a Grade measures and how grading is managed.
- Identify the capabilities and use cases of custom redirects.
Email Marketing: 20%
- Distinguish between an Email and an Email Template.
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and use cases for email.
- Distinguish between the metrics collected in Pardot email reporting.
Engagement Studio: 17%
- Distinguish between the components of an engagement program.
- Explain the process of updating an engagement program including its assets.
Who should take the Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
The Salesforce pardot-specialist exam is intended for a person with experience in the development of custom Lightning Platform applications, including the practical implementation of the skills and concepts mentioned below in the exam goals. In general, the Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist has 6 months to 1 year of experience developing applications on the Lightning Platform and/or a related platform for technology.
The applicant for the Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist should have the following listed experience, abilities, and knowledge:
- Familiarity with Lightning Platform capabilities
- Understanding of the forms of Salesforce licences and related considerations
- Ability to develop software to help business processes and specifications for reporting
- Familiarity with the platform’s social and mobile capabilities; familiarity with the use and optimization of company software on mobile devices
- Familiarity with the development environments of Salesforce and the options available for deploying software and handling changes on the Lightning Platform
How to study the Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
As preparation for this exam, Salesforce recommends a combination of hands-on experience within the platform, training course completion, and self-study of the areas listed in the Exam Outline section of this exam guide.
To continue developing your Salesforce skillset, visit Trailhead Academy to enroll in expert-led courses.
The courses recommended for this exam include:
Essentials of Pardot Lightning App for Digital Marketers (PDX101)
Besides, Salesforce recommends self-study by reviewing online Documentation, White Papers, and User Guides. Search for the topics listed in the Exam Outline section of this guide and study the information related to those topics. Documentation can be accessed through the Pardot Knowledge Base here. White Papers and topical blog posts can be accessed here.
Salesforce pardot-specialist Certification Path
There are no official prerequisites for this exam. However, we recommend studying the pardot-specialist exam dumps and gain the recommended knowledge and experience required. Refer to the “Who should take the Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist exam” section of this document. Salesforce pardot-specialist exam has been retired by Salesforce in September 2015. the pardot-specialist exam has been replaced by Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist Exam.
How much Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam Cost
The registration fee for the Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam is USD 200 plus taxes as required per law. USD 100 + tax additional will be charged in the case of exam retake.
How to book the Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
You have to follow these steps to participate in the Salesforce Platform pardot-specialist exam test:
- Step 1: Log in to Webassessor
- Step 2: Tap on “Register for an Exam”
- Step 3: Choose from the courses list and click “Register”
- Step 4: Locate the exam you wish to schedule
- Step 5: Click the Register button for the delivery method you prefer
- Step 6: Review the exam and scheduling details for accuracy, click Checkout
- Step 7: Enter your payment method
- Step 8: Click Submit
What is the duration, language, and format of Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score: 72%
- Type of Questions: multiple-choice/multiple-select questions + unscored questions
- Language of Exam: English
Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam Certified Professional salary
The estimated average salary of Salesforce pardot-specialist certified professional is listed below:
- United States: 97,000 USD
- India: 7,241,000 INR
- Europe: 83,000 EURO
- England: 74,000 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam Certification
- A nominee might have unbelievable IT abilities. Employers who recruit workers must, as always, make decisions based on minimal knowledge. Therefore, when they see the official certification of the Salesforce Platform App Designer, they can be confident that an applicant has attained a certain degree of competence.
- If the applicant has the desire to transfer into a company to a higher-paying role. As always, this credential will help.
- When a company recruits or promotes an employee, human resources are responsible for the decision. Now, although applicants may have an IT history, they make their decisions in a way that records several different variables. One thing is that applicants, like the Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist, have formal qualifications.
- A powerful, well-rounded Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist is a strong post-bagging accredited nominee for the Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist test.
Difficulty in Writing Salesforce Pardot-Specialist: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
One of the most important certifications that applicants may have on their resume is Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist. One of the key problems faced by most candidates is to choose the right research materials for their exam preparation since they use the internet to find too much data that makes it difficult for them to trust, which would be helpful for them.
Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist exam is relatively easier but can turn out to be a very difficult certification if not well prepared. If professionals study pardot-specialist dumps pdf and take the pardot-specialist practice tests they will be able to prepare well and may take the Salesforce Platform Pardot-Specialist exam while remaining focused on studies.
Applicants may, however, clear the exam with the right concentration and the right preparation material. Certification-questions have the most up-to-date pardot-specialist dumps, having a fair understanding of the question trend being asked in real certification with the help of these materials. For all of the changes in the course, the Salesforce experts check certification-questions pardot-specialist exam dumps. Certification-questions also include practice testing, which proves to be an outstanding forum for testing the information gained. Refer to the links down below to access the study materials.