Reading Time: 7 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 23 Jul 2021
How to Prepare For Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam
Salesforce has developed many certifications program, all the certifications are designed in such a way so that it will validate every candidate who is willing to demonstrate their skill set in a certain technology.
In this guide, we will cover the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam topics, Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant certified professional salary, and all aspects of the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Certification.
Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam
Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam is related to Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Certification. This exam validates the candidate ability to design, implements a scalable and maintainable Sales Cloud solutions that fulfills the customer business requirements and contribute to long-term customer success. Sales Rep/Manager, Beginning Administrator, and Experienced Administrators usually hold or pursue this certification and you can expect the same job role after completion of this certification.
Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam topics
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will really help them in hitting the core. Our Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant dumps will include the following topics:
Industry Knowledge: 7%
- Explain the factors that influence sales metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Describe common sales processes and key implementation considerations.
- Describe the common marketing processes and key implementation considerations.
Implementation Strategies: 12%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, deploy and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate sales deployment considerations.
- Given a scenario, measure the success of a Sales Cloud implementation project.
Sales Cloud Solution Design: 21%
- Given a set of requirements, design an end-to-end sales process from Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Close to Order.
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design - considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate approach when designing the lead conversion process.
- Describe the implementation considerations when designing a sales process. (validation rules,automation, record types, page layouts, and triggers).
- Given a scenario, determine when it is appropriate to include custom application development or - third-party applications.
- Describe the appropriate use cases for Account and Opportunity Teams and the effect on sales roles, visibility, access, and reporting.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations for Enterprise Territory Management.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations when implementing Orders.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations of the Salesforce Mobile app pertinent to the sales process.
- Explain the capabilities and use cases for Sales Cloud Einstein as it relates to the sales process.
Marketing and Leads: 8%
- Explain how marketing capabilities support the sales process.
- Given a scenaio, recommend appropriate methods for lead scoring and criteria for lead qualification.
- Explain the best practices for managing lead data quality.
- Describe the best practices for using lead automation tools and campaign management.
Account and Contact Management: 13%
- Given a scenario, explain how the ownership of Account and Contact records drive visibility of related sales information such as Opportunities, Activities, etc.
- Explain the various methods for establishing relationships between Accounts and Contacts.
- Given a scenario, explain the impact of having an account hierarchy (visibility, maintainability, - reporting).
- Given a scenario, explain the use cases and implications for implementing person accounts.
- Given a scenario, explain when to use third-party data enrichment tools.
Opportunity Management: 13%
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to support different sales process scenarios for an - Opportunity.
- Given a scenario, determine the relationships between sales stages, forecast, and pipeline.
- Given a scenario, determine the relationships between Opportunities, Products, Product Schedules, - Price, Books, Quotes, and Contracts.
- Given a set of requirements, determine the appropriate forecasting solution.
- Describe the implementation considerations of multi-currency and advanced currency management on - Opportunities.
Sales Productivity: 9%
- Given a scenario, determine the key features that help to enable and measure sales productivity and adoption.
- Identify use cases and considerations for using email and productivity tools.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate mobile solution to improve sales productivity.
- Describe the use cases and best practices for using Chatter.
Sales Cloud Analytics: 9%
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate report, dashboard, or reporting snapshot solution.
- Describe the implementation considerations of multi-currency and advanced currency management on - reports and dashboards.
- Given a scenario, determine permissions and access to Reports and Dashboards.
Integration and Data Management: 8%
- Explain the use cases and considerations for common Sales Cloud integrations.
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration in Sales Cloud.
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain how integration facilitates the exchange of data between Salesforce organizations.
There is no prerequisite for this exam.
Who should take the Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled as a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam then he should take this exam.
How to study the Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam
Most of the candidates who want to build a solid foundation in all exam topics and related technologies usually combine video lectures with study guides to reap the benefits of both but there is one crucial preparation tool as often overlooked by most candidates the practice exams. Practice exams are built to make students comfortable with the real exam environment. Statistics have shown that most students fail not due to that preparation but due to exam anxiety the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions.com expert team recommends you to prepare some notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant dumps which been written by our expert team, Both these will help you a lot to clear this exam with good marks.
How much Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam is 200 USD and retake fees is 100 USD plus local applicable taxes.
How to book the Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam
These are the following steps for registering the Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam:
- Step 1: Visit to Webassessor Exam Registration
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor
- Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of Certification Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
For more information, please click here.
What is the duration of the Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 105 minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 62%
The benefit in Obtaining the Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Certification
- A candidate might have incredible IT skills. Employers that do the hiring need to make decisions based on limited information and as it always. When they view the official Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant certification, they can be guaranteed that a candidate has achieved a certain level of competence.
- If the Candidate has the desire to move up to a higher-paying position in an organization. This certification will help as always.
- When an organization hiring or promotion an employee, then the decision is made by human resources. Now while Candidate may have an IT background, they do their decisions in a way that takes into record many different factors. One thing is candidates have formal credentials, such as the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant.
- After completing the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant certification Candidate becomes a solid, well-rounded Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant.
Difficulty in writing Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam
This Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam is very difficult to prepare. Because it requires all candidate attention with practice. So, if Candidate wants to pass this Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam with good grades then he has to choose the right preparation material. By passing the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam can make a lot of difference in your career. Many Candidates wants to achieve success in the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam but they are failing in it. Because of their wrong selection but if the candidate can get valid and latest Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant study material then he can easily get good grades in the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam. Certification-questions providing many Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exam questions that help the candidate to get success in the Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant test. Our Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant dumps specially designed for those who want to get their desired results in the just first attempt. Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant braindump questions provided by Certification-questions make candidate preparation material more impactful and the best part is that the training material provided by Certification-questions for Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant exams are designed by our certified experts.