Reading Time: 7 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
How to Prepare For Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
Preparation Guide for Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
Salesforce is one of the gigantic IT company and mostly they have designed their certifications keeping everything in mind about the candidate based upon their different kinds of skillset long with the job roles.
In this guide, we will cover the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam topics, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Certified professional salary, and all aspects of the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Certification.
Introduction to Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN exam is an adroitness based certification exam that recognizes your skills in managing and implementing projects in the cloud environment. To attempt the exam, you must have industry experience.
A Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN designs and deploys solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce applications. The consultant has experience designing solutions using the Service Cloud functionality and can lead to the implementation of these solutions within a customer organization. The consultant has both contact center industry experience and expertise in Salesforce applications including the knowledge needed to implement multiple applications in common customer scenarios.
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultants are expected to have expertise and knowledge of customized applications, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes, creating a secure Salesforce environment, maintaining and importing clean data. Service cloud consultants have skills to create high-value reports and dashboards, as well as setting up workflow automation.
Topics of Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start of preparation. Because it will help them in hitting the core. Our Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant dumps will include the following topics:
1. Industry Knowledge: 10%
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the use cases and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers (help desk, product support, telesales, service, field service/depot repair, B2C, B2B, etc.).
- Identify the benefits of a knowledge base.
2. Implementation Strategies: 15%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center licensing and deployment strategies.
3. Service Cloud Solution Design: 16%
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design.
- Given a scenario, understand the use cases and benefits for implementing CTI, Communities, and -Field Service Lightning.
4. Knowledge Management: 9%
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article record types, articles, and publishing workflow.
- Understand the key factors to consider when implementing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Given a scenario, describe the considerations when migrating from Knowledge to Lightning Knowledge.
5. Interaction Channels: 10%
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel (communities, mobile, phone, email, web, chat, SOS/video channel, and social media.).
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to case submission.
- Explain the design considerations (user interface, user profiles, objects to expose, sharing model, reporting, etc.) and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution (mobile, phone, email, web, chat, or social media).
6. Case Management: 15%
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, work orders, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements and milestones in Salesforce.
- Explain the use cases, capabilities, and limitations of Service Cloud automation (Flow, process builder, quick actions, macros, quick text).
- Identify use cases and capabilities of Social Customer Service.
7. Contact Center Analytics: 5%
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution, taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies (ACD, IVR, PBX, etc.).
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives).
8. Integration and Data Management: 5%
- Explain the use cases and considerations for common Service Cloud Integrations.
- Explain the considerations for data migration and data quality.
9. Service Console: 15%
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate Service Console features to meet the business need.
- Explain how different Service Console features work together to deliver business value.
- Given a set of business requirements, describe how a feature should be implemented.
Who should take the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPNs are interested in demonstrating their expertise as cloud computing implementation consultants with a specialty in the contact center domain. The Salesforce Consultant has 2 to 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst.
Prerequisites for Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality and Salesforce Administrator credential.
How to study the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
There are many ways to prepare for Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam. Several websites used to claim that they have the right study material for all the exams but it is the responsibility of the students to verify the genuine material and refer to that one only.
All the Study materials provided by the Certification-questions are verified by the Salesforce expertise continuously so that students should get the right materials for their exam preparation.
The Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing quality notes on these topics along with it don’t forget to practice Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Dumps which has been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
How much Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam Cost
The price of the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam fee is 200 USD and retake 100 USD.
How to book the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
These are the following steps for registering the Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam:
- Step 1: Visit to Webassessor Exam Registration
- Step 2: Signup/Login to Webassessor
- Step 3: Select the onsite proctored or online proctored delivery method of Certification Exam
- Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with a payment method
For more information, please click here.
What is the duration, language, and format of Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
- Questions format: multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Duration : 105 minutes
- Language : Japanese
- Passing score: 67%
- Number of questions : 65 questions
- Questions type : multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Certified Professional salary
The average salary Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN:-
- United State - 85,123 USD
- India - 16,42,327 INR
- Europe - 67,347 EURO
- England - 68,432 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam Certification
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN certification strengthens your skills and expertise, focusing on cloud consultations.
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN exam aspirants find an edge over other counterparts while appearing for an interview.
Certified Individuals find themselves more competitive in the job market as compared to non-certified.
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN is globally recognized hence post achieving accreditation aspirants are more confident with techniques of cloud consultations and respective services.
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN exam certified participants manage to secure a good position within the organizations.
Difficulty in writing Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN Exam
While preparing for the certifications candidate used to face a lot of the issues, when you’re talking about the challenges what they are facing while writing Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN exams there could be many like they are not familiar with the type of the questions, what would be coming in the exam, they would be referring to the wrong website or wrong study material, they would be practicing the questions or answers which are not relevant or not as per the course content so in order to overcome with this situation Certification questions have designed their course content and test papers dump in such a way that participant would able to crack Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN exam in their first attempt itself.
Certification-questions provide the most updated Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant JPN dumps, with the help of these dumps aspirants, get a fair idea about the type of questions being asked in real certification. Certification-questions dumps are verified by the Salesforce certified experts on regular basis. Certification-questions also gives practice test, which proves to be an excellent platform to test the attained knowledge.