Reading Time: 9 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jun 2022
SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
Preparation Guide for SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually. Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as “Topic Areas” and they can be found in each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference. Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items for an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used. This guide gives the complete explanation of C_SAC_2021 dumps and C_SAC_2021 practice exams.
Introduction to SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
The “SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning” certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and technical skills to participate as a member of a project team. This certification is recommended as an associate level qualification. To ensure success, SAP recommends combining educational courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training. You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system). All SAP consultant certifications can be booked as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub using the product code CER006.You can take up to six tests of your choosing in one year with CER006 – SAP certification – from wherever and wherever it suits you! Test dates can be individually selected and booked. There are a number of training techniques for and particular credentials. They are described as “Topic Areas” and are found on each summary of the examination. You will see the number of questions, the length of the examination, the areas to be tested, and the suggested courses and materials. Certification examinations can include unregistered products checked for forthcoming examination releases. These unmarked items are altered randomly among the subjects and are not included in the final ranking. The total number of exam items announced in the Training Shop can never exceed when non-scored items are included.
Exam format of SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
Following are the quick details related to the SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification exam:
- Exam Name: SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
- Exam Code: C-SACP_2021
- Language: English, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Number of Questions: 80 Questions
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Cut Score: 65%
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Mode: On-line Proctored Exam. Candidates can take the examination from any place, any time as per their convenience. SAP also has the option for the candidates to give exams on-site at any of the SAP training centers.
- Exam Registration: Certifications are now available on cloud in the certification hub, enabling the candidates to book the examination date individually based on the product code.
- Valid Attempts: Candidates can attempt up to 6 times within the 12 months of their subscription. Each retake counts as an attempt. Candidates are allowed to attempt a specific exam a maximum of 3 times. If a candidate is not able to pass within 3 attempts, one needs to re-register for the next exam release. C_SAC_2021 dumps is the best way to start the preparation.
- Exam Scores: The score will be notified on-line immediately after finishing the exam. After passing the exam, an SAP Global Certification digital badge will be sent to the registered email ID. Exam scores can be improved with the help of C_SAC_2021 practice exams.
Scope of SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status. This certificate verifies the fundamental knowledge to become an SAP consultant, ensuring that the candidate has an overall understanding and experience of working in a consultant profile and is skilled enough to practically apply the knowledge within working real-life projects. C_SAC_2021 dumps develop skills in the student which help him to pass the exam.
Topics to Cover in SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
Following are the major topics along with their weight-age in the C_SAC_2021 dumps, giving you a clear view of which topics, you should focus on for the certification:
- Cost Center Accounting: More than 12% Knowledge to define, create and configure cost centers, cost center hierarchies and cost center groups. Also, it validates if the candidate is capable of determining the characteristics and attributes of a cost center. Candidates also need to focus on the usage of Cost Center Accounting, types of planning functionality, type of activities in cost center accounting, planning the requirements, planning the allocations based on requirements and planning actual allocations for the cost centers.
- Internal Orders: More than 12% Capability to distinguish between order category and order type. Determine actual requirements for internal orders, plan data, commitments and determine closing activities at the end of the period. The candidate should be able to define, create and configure internal orders, create a concept for internal order accounting, customize internal order accounting, determine settlement rules and configure period-end closing for internal order accounting.
- Product Cost Planning: More than 12% Ability to determine and configure cost planning of a product, analyzing profitability and costing versions for alternative costings, determining cost structures and its various types like cost element structure, cost component structure, planning requirements, costing variants and multi-level costings. Also, the ability to carry out price update in the material master record based on the cost and profitability analysis.
- Profitability Analysis: More than 12% The candidate should be well versed in defining value fields, characteristics, summary characteristics. Also, they should be able to determine and design the process flow and security requirements and develop authorization concept for reporting. The candidate should be able to conduct profitability analysis and determine the operating concern and be able to assign it to the controlling area. Also, defining currency and assigning the account charts, analyzing results and revenue recognition.
- Cost Object Controlling: More than 12% Knowledge of determining and configuring cost object control planning. Also, defining WIP, analyzing results, variances and recognizing revenue along with configuring closing of cost objects at the end of the period.
- Profit Center Accounting: 8 to 12% Ability to create organizational charts for profit centers, create Profit Centers, check assignment of master data, and configure closing for profit center accounting at the end of the period.
- Basics of SAP ERP and SAP Solution Manager: Less than 8% Knowledge of describing the SAP ERP Solution and defining the integration between solution manager and SAP ERP.
- Reporting: Less than 8% Ability to specify reporting requirements for cost centers, configuring reports for cost centers, and creating and drilling down reports.
- Organizational Assessment and Process Integration: Less than 8% Ability to define scopes and processes in management accounting, cross-company code design, sub-contracting, production execution, sales pricing, inbound freight, stock transfers, inventory valuation and transfer pricing, work in process rules and high-level requirements for organization units. Configure budgeting and availability control settings and period end closing, define statistical key figures and assign the controlling area to company codes and operating concerns. Check number ranges and first integration flows with other modules and configure versions. Based on the above-mentioned syllabus and their related weightage, there is no one topic a candidate should focus on or a candidate can leave while preparing for the examination. It is important for the candidate to go through and be proficient in every topic. C_SAC_2021 dumps PDF completely explains all the topics of the examination.
Exam Preparation of SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
The questions during the examination are more on the practical side and candidates must be able to address the real-world problems rather than just answering the theoretical questions. Hence, the best preparation for the exam is to have C_SAC_2021 practice tests as a SAP business consultant and it becomes more important for the candidates to have an experience of working on live projects that enables them to handle and manage the SAP system very closely. And empowering them with practical knowledge and practical implementation. Apart from this, candidates are recommended to check the C_SAC_2021 practice exams to access the learning materials and participate in the appropriate SAP Learning Room to gain the required practical knowledge and go through the various dos and don’ts while preparing and accessing the examination. Also, candidates can check out and follow various training materials available over the internet, examination C_SAC_2021 dumps and tips by the candidates who have already appeared or have cleared the examination. This will give a clear idea of how one should prepare for the examination.
Certification path of SAP C_SAC_2021: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam
Candidates will have 180 minutes to attempt 80 multiple-choice questions. So, it becomes important for the candidates to time-box the exam and restrict spending too much time on one question or one topic. This SAP certification is a pass or fail exam. The examination is scored against a minimum standard established by SAP who are guided by certification industry best practices and guidelines. It is necessary for candidates to obtain at least 56% in the examination in order to be considered to pass. The score will be notified on-line immediately after finishing the exam. After passing the exam, an SAP Global Certification digital badge will be sent to the registered email ID. The examination consists of 80 Multiple Choice Questions. Multiple-choice questions can be of the following two types:
- Single Response: Only one correct response from the given options best suits the statement or answers the question.
- Multiple Response: Two or More Correct responses from the given options best suits the statement or answers the question.