Reading Time: 11 mins | Publish Date: 21 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 22 Jul 2022
How to Prepare for Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam
Preparation Guide for Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam
Six Sigma is a set of strategies and tools for process betterment. Six Sigma which was developed in 1986, has become a global phenomenon with companies across the globe. Companies and people are using six sigma methodologies to boost operational efficiencies.
Six Sigma credentials are a good way to boost your capabilities as a pacesetter in your organization. It helps in renovating your business processes.
Certification is evidence of your skills, expertise in those areas in which you like to work. Many vendors in the market are providing these certifications. If a candidate wants to work on the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) and prove his knowledge, Certification is offered by six-sigma. This Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Individuals Qualification Certification helps a candidate to validates his skills in data privacy Technology.
The Six Sigma certification has three levels as Yellow Belt, Green Belt, and White Belt. It is not necessary to be certified in all three levels:
Yellow Belt certification is an excellent way to learn the essentials of Six Sigma. It is ideal for people who lead to restricted enhancement projects. Those who are aiding advancement and enhancement projects in a restricted role in a Six Sigma team.
Green Belt certification is good for people who are part of a Six Sigma Management Team. Those who are assisting with data collection and analysis for improvement projects. Green Belt training will allow you to implement Six Sigma proficiently.
White Belt credential is for leaders who manage massive improvement. It also helps in problem-solving projects. At the White Belt level, you will have a thorough understanding of all aspects of Six Sigma.
In this guide, we will cover the SSWB practice exams, Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certified professional salary, and all aspects of the SSWB dumps.
Introduction to Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam
Six Sigma White Belt certification spotlights are on exam aspirants on their all-inclusive understanding of the varied Six Sigma tools and techniques. The online value-added course which is complementary to the certification exam focuses to develop an extensive understanding and knowledge base that helps exam aspirants and professionals to work effectively as a Six Sigma White Belt in various projects. Six Sigma White Belts certified professionals spend most of their time measuring, structuring, and analyzing the performance problems. White Belts roles are quite distinctive from other six sigma roles. The primary focus of White Belt professionals is to supply project leadership. White Belts square measure extremely trained within the art of up results mistreatment lean ideas and advanced applied mathematics analysis techniques. White belts can understand the team dynamics and can assign the roles and responsibilities to team members. White Belts understand the concept of variation; a concept many leaders do not appreciate or simply ignore Both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other essential knowledge & understanding to improvise the production process are covered by the tools and techniques, they minimize inefficiencies and increase with a greater focus on the practical practice and application of this tool and techniques in the organization.
Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) exam is a certification exam that is conducted by six-sigma to validates candidate knowledge and help to provide an expert understanding of how to protect and defend the enterprise environment. After passing this exam, candidates get a certificate from six-sigma that helps them to demonstrate their knowledge in quality control to their clients and employers.
Topics of Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start preparation. because it will help them in hitting the core. Our SSWB dumps will include the following topics:
Module 1: Define
Introduction to Six Sigma
History of Six Sigma
Need for Six Sigma
Six Sigma metrics
DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology overview
Examples of Six Sigma results
Voice of the customer (VOC)
CTx (quality, time, cost)
Converting VOC to CTQs (critical to quality)
SIPOC (supplier, input, process, output, customer)
Objective primary and secondary metrics
Cost of poor quality (COPQ)
Module 2: Measure
Time series plot
Basic statistics and probability
- Types of data
- Accuracy versus precision
- Mean, median, mode
- Range, interquartile range, variance, standard deviation
- Sample versus population
- Central limit theorem
- Confidence intervals
- Normal distribution
- Exponential, Weibull, lognormal
- Binomial, Poisson
- Value stream, flow
- Batch versus single-piece flow
- Seven forms of waste
- Push versus pull systems
- Kanban’s, work cells
- Supply chain, just-in-time
- 5S (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, sustain) and visual management
- Standard work
- OEE (overall equipment effectiveness)
Sampling and data collection
- Sampling bias
- Sampling techniques: random, stratified random, systematic, rational subgrouping
- Power and sample size calculations
- Process stability
- Normal capability analysis (Cp, Cpk, CPM, Pp, Ppk)
- Non-normal capability analysis
- Binomial and Poisson capability analysis
- Rolled throughput yield (RTY), defect per unit (DPU), defects per million opportunities (DPMO), Sigma level (including shift)
Measurement system analysis
- Variable gage R&R
- Destructive testing
- Crossed versus nested designs
- Attribute Gage R&R
Module 3: Analyze
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Multi-vary analysis
- Inferential probability distributions
- True, False
- Binomial, Poisson
- Anderson-Darling normality test
- One-sample t-test
- Two-sample t-test
- Paired t-test
- One-way analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- One-sample test for variation
- Two-sample test for variation
- Test for equal variance
- One-sample sign
- Mood’s median test
- One-proportion test
- Two-proportion test
- Chi-squared contingency table
- One-sample Poisson rate
- Two-sample Poisson rate
- General ANOVA
- Correlation and regression
- Multiple regression
- Binary logistic regression
- Design of experiments (DOE) strategies
- 2k full factorial DOE
- DOE center points, blocking, covariates
- 2k fractional factorial DOE
- General full factorial DOE
- Central composite design
Module 4: improve
- Innovative solutions (brainstorming, etc.)
- Selecting a solution (Pugh matrix)
- DOE multiple response optimization
- Response surface methodology
- Evolutionary operation (EVOP)
- Lean measures of time: lead time, takt time, completion time, cycle time
- Value stream mapping
- Time value mapping
- Theory of constraints
- Load charts/line balancing
- Spaghetti chart
- Process simplification
- Mistake proofing
Module 5: Control
Statistical process control
- I-MR charts
- Xbar-R charts
- Xbar-S charts
- What, who, where, how often, how much
- Decision criteria
- Management engagement and handoff
- Project closure
Who should take the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) exam
The SSWB exam test is ideal for those technical professionals who want to accelerate their six-sigma career, who seeks to have expert level knowledge in six-sigma solutions. Those taking the course will develop an understanding of six-sigma and method. Six Sigma Green Belt Professionals who want to get comprehensive knowledge about Six Sigma and methods and aspire to work as a Six Sigma White Belt in managing quality control over the projects. It is good for these candidates.
- Participants must have completed projects with signed affidavits or one complete project with a signed affidavit
- Participants must have at least three years of work experience, in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge
- Participants should have good knowledge of Statistics, or
- senior managers, team leaders, software professionals, project managers, quality assurance engineers, and management professionals
How to study the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam
Preparation of certification exams could be covered with two resource types. The first one is the study guides, reference books, and study forums that are elaborated and appropriate for building information from the ground up. Apart from the video tutorials and lectures are a good option to ease the pain of through study and are relatively make the study process more interesting nonetheless these demand time and concentration from the learner. Smart candidates who wish to create a solid foundation altogether examination topics and connected technologies typically mix video lectures with study guides to reap the advantages of each, but practice exams or practice exam engines is one important study tool that goes typically unnoted by most candidates. Practice exams are designed with our experts to make exam prospects test their knowledge on skills attained in the course, as well as prospects become comfortable and familiar with the real exam environment. Statistics have indicated exam anxiety plays a much bigger role in a student’s failure in the exam than the fear of the unknown. Certification-questions expert team recommends preparing some notes on these topics along with it do not forget to practice SSWB exam dumps which had been written by our expert team, each of these can assist you loads to clear this exam with excellent marks.
Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certification Path
The Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certification is expert-level certification organized by six-sigma mainly focusing on the area of quality control. There is a prerequisite before you appear for the Six Sigma White Belt Certification, you should have two complete projects with signed affidavits or one complete project with a signed affidavit and three years of work experience, in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. For more information related to six-sigma certification track six-sigma-certification-path. SSWB practice exams is the best start towards the preparation of the certification.
How much Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam cost
Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) exam cost is USD 395. You can check pricing on iassc-Website
How to book Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exams
The registration for the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam follows the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the iassc-Website, you can log in or create your account if you are first time appearing for the six-sigma certifications.
- Step 2: Purchase a Six Sigma White Belt Exam Voucher from the iassc-website by making payment using a debit/credit card.
- Step 3: Through Pearson VUE’s scheduling platform, you will be able to choose a test center, time and date and apply the voucher code which you had received from iaassc-website.
What is the duration, language, and format of the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 270 minutes
- Number of Questions: 165 (150 questions are scored and 15 are unscored)
- Passing score: > 60%
- Language: Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) offered in English (Computer Delivered) and offered in English, Spanish, and Mandarin in certain locations (Paper and Pencil Based)
- Re-Certification: Every 3 years
Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certified Expert in:
- United State - 99,247 USD
- India - 20,42,327 INR
- Europe - 70,347 EURO
- England - 70,632 POUND
The benefit of obtaining the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam Certification
- Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certification is distinguished among competitors. Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) certification can give them an edge at that time easily when candidates appear for an employment interview, employers are very fascinated to note one thing that differentiates the individual from all other candidates.
- Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) certification has more useful and relevant networks that help them in setting career goals for themselves. Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) networks provide them with the correct career guidance than non-certified generally are unable to get.
- Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) certified candidates will be confident and stand different from others as their skills are more trained than non-certified professionals.
- SSWB exam test provides proven knowledge to use the tools to complete the task efficiently and cost-effectively than the other non-certified professionals lack in doing so.
- Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certification provides practical experience to candidates from all the aspects to be a proficient worker in the organization.
- Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certifications provide opportunities to get a job easily in which they are interested in instead of wasting years and ending without getting any experience.
- Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) credential delivers higher earning potential and increased promotion opportunities because it shows a good understanding of quality control.
Difficulty in writing the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam
Questions answers and clarifications which are designed in form of Certification-questions dumps make sure to cover the entire course content. Certification-questions have a SSWB practice exams with the foremost latest and vital queries and answers in PDF format. Certification-questions is sure about the exactness and legitimacy of Six Sigma White Belt SSWB practice test in this manner. Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certification is a most privileged achievement one could be graced with. It is one of the expert levels of certification in the six-sigma. This Certification consisting of very expert information related to quality control, candidate can easily get through with the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Exam provided the candidates have proper preparation material to pass the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) exam with good grades. Candidates can easily pass the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) exam with genuine Six Sigma White Belt SSWB dumps pdf and get Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) certification skillfully surely. These dumps are viewed as the best source to understand the Six Sigma White Belt (SSWB) Certification well by simply perusing these example questions and answers. if the candidate completes practice the exam with certification SSWB dumps along with self-assessment to get the proper idea on six-sigma accreditation and to ace the certification exam.