Spring Core V4.2 is a free version of our Web Simulator that demonstrates all the features we offer when you buy our product.
With our Free Spring Core V4.2 Web Simulator you will be able to access ten full questions with answers and explanations.
We aim to accurately reproduce the exam environment so that you will need only to focus on the questions and you will be ready and confident to pass your actual exam.
Check out the video below that demonstrates how to access and use our Web Simulator:
There are several components you can interact with when you take our mock exams:
- Take a look at the progress bar at the top; it will tell how you are progressing through the exam.
- Read the question and select only the answers you think are correct by checking the corresponding check box.
- Navigate the Spring Certification Questions using the "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
- Mark the Spring Certification Questions you wish to review later. All the questions you have marked will be listed on the right in the section "marked questions". You will be able to jump directly to the question from this list.
- If you want to take a look at the correct answers for a question, just click the "Solution" button. In the solution section you will be able to check your answers as well as find a full explanation of the question.
- Keep an eye on the countdown. This will tell you how much time is remaining. When the countdown expires, the test will be automatically submitted.
- Once the test is submitted, the "result" section will expand. Here, you will be able to review all the questions of the test. From here, you can also navigate directly to each question.