VMware 2V0-61.20 Certified
VMware 2V0-61.20: VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam
- Get instant access to 2V0-61.20 practice exam questions
- Get ready to pass the 2V0-61.20 exam right now using our VMware 2V0-61.20 exam package, which includes VMware 2V0-61.20 practice test plus an VMware 2V0-61.20 Exam Simulator and Mobile App.
- The best 2V0-61.20 exam study material and preparation tool is here.
How to Prepare For VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20
Preparation Guide for VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20
The VCP-DW 2020 certification validates that a badge earner can configure, deploy, manage, maintain, optimize, and perform basic troubleshooting of VMware Workspace ONE and related solutions, as well as properly identify and differentiate any needed supporting products and components. Simply and securely deliver and manage any app on any device with VMware Workspace ONE, an intelligence-driven digital workspace platform. Workspace ONE integrates access control, application management and multi-platform endpoint management into a single platform and is available as a cloud service or on-premises deployment.
The Minimally Qualified Candidate has a working knowledge of the VMware Workspace ONE platform. The MQC installs, configures, manages, maintains, and performs basic troubleshooting of VMware Workspace ONE and related solutions using publicly available documents. The MQC is knowledgeable of software, infrastructure design, and implementation. The MQC is familiar with standard operating systems across devices, productivity applications, and technologies related to Workspace ONE configuration. The MQC has a minimum of 6 months of general IT experience and typically 6 months of VMware experience installing and configuring the Workspace ONE platform. The MQC must have all the knowledge contained in the VCP-Digital Workspace exam blueprint.
Introduction to VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20
Certified VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 candidates deliver:
- Workspace Experience:
Engaging Employee Experiences From Onboarding to Offboarding Enables enterprises to maximize employee engagement and productivity by empowering employees with a personalized experience and Day One access to any app on any device.
- Unified Endpoint Management:
Consolidate management silos across mobile devices, desktops (including Windows 10 and macOS), rugged devices and “things”. Reduce costs and improve security with real-time, over-the-air modern management across all use cases (including BYO).
- Intelligence Across the Digital Workspace:
Aggregate and correlate data across your entire digital workspace to drive insights, analytics and powerful automation of common IT tasks that improve user experience, strengthen security and reduce IT cost.
- Virtual Desktops and Apps:
Radically transform traditional VDI and published apps with integrated VMware Horizon and VMware Horizon Cloud, which provides unprecedented simplicity, flexibility, speed and scale - all at a lower cost. A common control plane across the “multi-cloud” enables an architecture and cost model to meet your requirements.
- Secure and Simple Application Access:
Boost productivity and delight employees with secure, password-free single sign-on (SSO) to SaaS, mobile, Windows, virtual and web apps on any phone, tablet or laptop — all through a single app catalog.
- Simplify Zero Trust Security
Combine intrinsic security across device, users, and apps to simplify the enablement of Zero Trust access control. Industry-leading modern management of all devices and access management across all applications makes zero trust access models a reality.
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 Architecture and Technologies
The following will be asked from you in the exam:
- Architectures and Technologies
- Differentiate and illustrate the differences between physical architecture and logical architecture
- Describe the auxiliary components to enable VMware’s Workspace ONE Solution
- Differentiate among OS Platforms
- Describe disaster recovery and high availability
- Describe and define Identity and Access Management Concepts
- Describe modern management (Windows 10)
- Explain authentication methods (MFA, Kerberos, Identity Bridging, SAML, SAML Transformation, Mobile SSO, etc.)
- Identify general networking requirements
- VMware Products and Solutions
- Identify Workspace ONE components and auxiliary components (AirWatch Cloud Connector, Unified Access Gateway, ENS, etc.)
- Differentiate and match use case with VMware products based on best practices
- Identify and describe VMware Disaster Recovery, HA, Scalability (AirWatch Cloud Connector, Unified Access Gateway, ENS, etc.)
- Explain Workspace ONE intelligence, AirWatch SDK
- Planning and Designing
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 Installing, Configuring, and Setup
The following will be asked from you in the exam:
- Identify infrastructure requirements (recommended sizing requirements, OS version support, email infrastructure, directory services, etc.)
- Install and configure Workspace ONE platform auxiliary components (AirWatch Cloud Connector, Access Connector, Unified Access Gateway, ENS, etc.)
- Configure Edge Services (VMware Tunnel, Content Gateway, Secure Email Gateway, etc.)
- Preliminary configuration of Workspace ONE environment
- Configure Identity Providers
- Configure Directory Services (users and groups)
- Configure APIs
- Configure Certificate Authority Integration
- Configure Mobile Email Management (PowerShell integration, SEG v2, G-Suite, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange)
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 Troubleshooting and Repairing
The following will be asked from you in the exam:
- Understand how to obtain logs and their use (productivity apps, auxiliary components)
- Detect networking configuration issues (DNS, NTP, etc.)
- Identify Endpoint enrollment and management issues (connectivity)
- Identify End-user App Authentication issues
- Identify console administration issues
- Identify and describe major components of the Workspace ONE solution
- Identify and describe the enterprise integration and productivity components
- Explain the concept of the Digital Workspace and the Digital Workspace experience
- Identify authentication technologies used in Workspace ONE
- Navigate the VMware Workspace ONE® UEM and the VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ consoles
- Install, configure, and validate integrated components
- Explain the integration of the Workspace ONE solution with directory services
- Create and explain environment group structures
- Demonstrate end-user Workspace ONE portal configuration
- Configure Workspace ONE registration and activation
- Enroll and manage mobile devices and endpoints
- Provision and secure applications
- Enable the unified application catalog
- Apply single sign-on and multifactor authentication
- Integrate with virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware Horizon® virtual desktops and applications)
- Create and implement profiles, authentication policies, and role-based access controls
- Explain and issue device commands
- Manage email configurations
- Integrate with content resources and provision access
- Explain and analyze reporting and auditing
- Leverage VMware Workspace ONE® Intelligence™ for advanced reporting and automation
- Apply general troubleshooting techniques
- Implement unified endpoint management with Workspace ONE
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 Administrative and Operational Tasks
The following will be asked from you in the exam:
- Configure and manage device profiles for mobile and desktop endpoint OS (iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows 10, macOS)
- Manage certificate authority and certificate templates
- Manage Assignment Groups and Organization Groups
- Add and Manage Users and Admin groups (Basic, Directory)
- Add, assign, and manage applications
- Add, assign, and manage content
- Configure and manage email policies
- Configure and manage compliance policies for mobile and desktop endpoints
- Perform device management on device endpoints
- Add and Manage SaaS, Web Applications on Workspace ONE Access
- Export Workspace ONE UEM reports and analytics
- Manage user and Admin access on Workspace ONE platform
- Add and manage conditional access, access policy Workspace ONE
- Manage authentication methods in Workspace ONE platform
- Configure privacy and security controls
- Create automation (Workspace ONE Intelligence)
- Create reports and dashboards using Workspace ONE Intelligence
- Formulate productivity integration needs
- Deploy the Unified Access Gateway
- Install and configure VMware Tunnel
- Install and configure the VMware Content Gateway
- Install and configure AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
- Web and Virtual Application Management
- Formulate a web and virtual application management strategy
- Configure web and virtual applications
- Manage web and virtual applications
- Single Sign-On for Applications
- Describe the single sign-on capability provided by Workspace ONE
- Summarize how single sign-on can be used for native mobile applications
- Outline the authentication methods supported by Workspace ONE
- Evaluate the effectiveness of VMware Workspace ONE® Verify
Who should take the VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20
This certification is for:
- Business Users
People who are interested to learn how to configure and secure unified endpoint activation, registration, and authentication. Also to learn how to integrate industry-recognized enterprise technologies with VMware Workspace ONE®. The principles of enterprise mobility, unified endpoint, and identity management are addressed throughout the exam. You will leave the exam empowered with the foundational skills and knowledge needed to effectively implement Workspace ONE. Individuals who earn this certification are able to describe the purchase order business process, describe supplier master information, process requisitions and quote orders, enter sub-contract orders and purchase orders, set up approval processing, carriers, routes, rates and plan transportation loads.
How much VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 costs
- Examination Name: VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20
- Passing Score: 300 or higher
- Length of Exam: 105 min
- Types of questions: Performance Based Questions
- No. of Questions: 65 Questions
- Examination Fees: $245 USD
How to book the VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20
You can schedule the exam anytime at Pearson VUE. You can pay directly from a credit card or redeem a voucher purchased from Oracle.
Average Salary of VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 Certified Professionals
The average salary of a VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 Exam Certified Expert in:
- United State - 151,682 USD
- India - 6,71,117 INR
- Europe - 100,440 EURO
- England - 75,267 POUND
What is VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20 Exam and Retake policy
People who are interested to learn how to configure and secure unified endpoint activation, registration, and authentication. Also to learn how to integrate industry-recognized enterprise technologies with VMware Workspace ONE®. The principles of enterprise mobility, unified endpoint, and identity management are addressed throughout the exam. You will leave the exam empowered with the foundational skills and knowledge needed to effectively implement Workspace ONE.
Difficulty in Attempting VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam 2v0-61.20
If the user has successfully passed the 2v0-61.20 practice exam and has been through 2v0-61.20 dumps then the certification exam will not be too much difficult as the user has shown aptitude for understanding complicated processes.
For more info read reference:
2V0-61.20 Exam F.A.Q.
- How do I pass the 2V0-61.20 exam?
Enjoy practicing with our great exam simulator on your desktop computer or mobile device. Study hard questions and answers of our Practice Test and put your trust in certification-questions.com, you won't regret it!
- Where do I find the 2V0-61.20 exam questions?
Don't worry, you are in the right place. We have the most up-to-date and accurate questions, correct answers reviewed by our experts and an awesome exam simulator. That's what you get here, at certification-questions.com.
- How to find 2V0-61.20 Practice Test?
Most people simply try to search a Google search and what they find is a bunch of useless text files and PDFs, filled with questions copied and pasted from documentation, incorrect answers and obsolete exam versions. Let's make it short, what you are going to get is just a bunch of useless files on your computer.
- How do I use the 2V0-61.20 exam simulator?
Read below to learn how to prepare for the 2V0-61.20 exam and click the link to start the 2V0-61.20 Exam Simulator with a real 2V0-61.20 practice exam questions.
Use directly our on-line 2V0-61.20 study materials and try our Testing Engine to pass the 2V0-61.20 which is always updated.
2V0-61.20 practice exam questions are tests created to demonstrate all the features of our 2V0-61.20 exam simulator using our innovative testing engine via a Web Simulator and Mobile App. You will be able to access to many 2V0-61.20 exam questions with the ability to practice your knowledge on-line. The 2V0-61.20 exam preparation has never been so easy.
4 Reasons why at certification-questions.com we are so special for VMware 2V0-61.20 Dumps Exams
- Unbelievable Pass Rate Using Our 2V0-61.20 Practice Test
We are proud of helping people clear obstacles and pass2V0-61.20 exams on their very first attempt. Our success rate in the past five years has been absolutely impressive. www.certification-questions.com is the number one choice among IT professionals. Our high quality 2V0-61.20 Practice Test and 2V0-61.20 Mock Exams will give you strong support and help you pass the 2V0-61.20 exam.
We strongly believe in our program and know from experience that our 2V0-61.20 practice exam questions works. We have no doubt. Nevertheless, if you go through the materials, yet fail the exam, we'll give you a full refund. We want all our customers to be happy and satisfied and believe the 100% Money-Back Guarantee makes the purchase decision a no-brainer for anyone who's serious about passing the exam.
- We Offer Valid 2V0-61.20 Exam Questions
As a professional website, www.certification-questions.com offers you the latest and most valid VMware 2V0-61.20 Practice Test and VMware 2V0-61.20 exam questions, evaluated by our experienced and highly skilled IT reviewers. You can be absolutely sure that our material is accurate and updated.
- Our Website Policy
You can access on-line to the free trial of VMware 2V0-61.20 Practice Test before you buy. After you make the purchase, you will be allowed to receive free updates with the latest 2V0-61.20 practice exam questions. There is a 24/7 customer support assisting you in case you find any problems when making the purchase or studying. Note that you also have the right to a full refunded or change to other VMware Practice Test for free in case you don't pass the exam with our 2V0-61.20 Testing Engine.