Reading Time: 7 mins | Publish Date: 22 Jun 2021 | Update Date: 13 Jan 2022
How to Prepare for VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
Preparation Guide for VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
Introduction for VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
The selected candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to run a Kubernetes-based platform with the support of VMware to design add-on technologies for Cloud Native Master specialists.
Cloud Native principles have come to describe present day applications as business fundamental – the usage of holders, microservices and APIs is as of now inevitable. This requires that affiliations embrace new systems for building applications, and repeatable cycles for refactoring and re-platforming existing applications. Altogether, covered up establishment ought to moreover rapidly create to help the necessities of current applications. That is the explanation Dimensional Research found that among attempts running Kubernetes, 59% are currently doing as such underway. Accomplices that embrace these guidelines can handle their customers and accelerate application modernization exercises.
The Cloud Native Master Specialist exam (5V0–71.19) consists of 67 questions in a single/multiple choice format. You have 100 minutes to complete and the passing score is 300 (60%). It is a proctored exam and can either be taken remotely or at a test center. The registration is handled by Pearson VUE, and if you go for the online option, you will have to use their secure browser application in order to complete the onboarding process and access the exam environment on the day of the exam.
In this guide, we will cover the VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist exam, certified professional’s salary and all aspects of the certification. We recommend users to get the most in depth VMWARE 5V0-71.19 practice exam and VMWARE 5V0-71.19 practice tests available on the internet.
Exam Topics for VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
The following will be discussed in VMWARE 5V0-71.19 exam dumps:
- Discuss the SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
- Identify and describe the SD-WAN solution components
- Explain the interaction between the SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
- Describe the SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
- Explore SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
- Use SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
- Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the regional and enterprise data centers
- Understand the integration between Kubernetes and Prometheus, Fluent Bit and log aggregation methods in general
- Understand Readiness and Liveness probes, as well as the differences between the two.
- Be familiar with Kubernetes networking, service types, as well as the different methods that can be used to expose applications externally, such as LoadBalancer/Ingress. Also, basic AWS knowledge could help.
- Be familiar with complementary technologies provided by VMware/Heptio, such as Velero, Sonobuoy, etc
- Be familiar with Dockerfile best practices/troubleshooting, building containers and leveraging multistage builds
- Be familiar with Helm best practices in general
- Understand the 12-factor app concepts — this is very important for the exam and in general
- Be familiar with the popular CNIs and their differences
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist Container, Application Deployment to a Cluster
The following will be discussed in VMWARE 5V0-71.19 dumps pdf:
- Identify the circumstance that would require a secret
- Identify the circumstance that would require a config map
- Given a situation, distinguish legitimate logging for the application
- Given a situation, distinguish legitimate measurements for the application
- Given a situation, distinguish legitimate tests for the application
- Given a situation, distinguish the legitimate method to open an application to outside clients
- Controllers/Service of Type LoadBalancer – all accessible in this part of the kubernetes.io doc
- Given a situation, distinguish the appropriate method to uncover a holder
- Given a situation, distinguish steerage best practice.
- Given a typical complex mistake, recognize proper subsequent stages or distinguish what the blunder infers
- Given a situation, distinguish how to impact planning for a bunch
- Given an application design situation, distinguish the progressions that ought to be made to the application to make it reasonable for Cloud Native stages
- Given a Dockerfile, distinguish changes that best suit holder best practices
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist Section 2 – Cluster Security
The following will be discussed in VMWARE 5V0-71.19 dumps:
- For a particular scenario, identify proper RBAC to implement
- For a particular scenario, identify proper audit capabilities to implement
- For a particular scenario, identify the Proper Pod Security Policy to implement
- For a particular scenario, identify appropriate admission control options to implement on a cluster
- For a particular scenario, identify appropriate open policy agent configuration to implement
- For a particular scenario, identify appropriate network policy to implement
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist Cluster Operations
The following will be discussed in VMWARE 5V0-71.19 dumps:
- For a particular scenario, identify an appropriate option for configuring backup on a cluster
- For a particular scenario, identify appropriate options for cluster
- For a particular scenario, identify the appropriate options for logging configuration
- For a particular scenario, identify an appropriate option for configuring cluster conformance tests
- For a particular scenario, identify an appropriate option for configuring an ingress controller to satisfy ingress options on cluster
- For a particular scenario, identify the appropriate option for separation of application teams
- For a particular scenario, identify why to use one networking plugin over another
- For a particular scenario, configure authentication
Certification Path for VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
The only prerequisite for this exam is the CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) certification and gives VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist status.
What is the cost of VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
The cost of VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist is $250.
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 100 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50
- Passing score: 300
Who should take the VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
The exam is designed for Kubernetes adminstrators.
Salary of VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist certified professionals
The salary of VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist certified professionals varies from $84K to $104K depending on the years of experience.
How to book the VMWARE Exam
These are following steps for registering the VMWARE exam:
- Step 1: Visit Pearson VUE
- Step 2: Sign up/Login to your account
- Step 3: Select centre based on your country, date, time and confirm with a payment method
Difficulty in Attempting VMware Cloud Native Master Specialist
Most of the questions are actually based on real-world scenarios, which is nice, so if you have worked with Kubernetes-based platforms and their complementary technologies, you should be fine. Also, since the CKA certification is a prerequisite for this exam, you should already be familiar with a lot of the concepts covered by the exam. Use our VMWARE 5V0-71.19 dumps to prepare better.
Questions about practicing the certification exam are the most important resources many learners find. It will help you refresh all the information learned during the course. It is very valuable if you want to pass the exam. You may have missed some of the things you learned at the beginning of the course. Furthermore, by taking practice tests, you can understand which areas are strong and which ones you need to focus on before test day.
The exam dumps provided by the Certification-questions.com are authentic, up-to-date and verified by certified specialists. We maintain a valid question bank that is updated by checking the update daily. Certification-questions expert team recommends practicing VMWARE 5V0-71.19 practice tests and VMWARE 5V0-71.19 practice exam which have been written by our expert team, it will boost your confidence level and as a result of it you can easily crack your exam.
VMware Certified SD WAN Professional exam is not an easier one and can turn out to be a very difficult certification if not well prepared. If professionals take VMWARE 5V0-71.19 practice exams and test them on test engines, they may take different practice exams while remaining focused on studies.