VMware EDU-1202 Certified
VMware EDU-1202: Spring Certified Professional
- Get instant access to EDU-1202 practice exam questions
- Get ready to pass the EDU-1202 exam right now using our VMware EDU-1202 exam package, which includes VMware EDU-1202 practice test plus an VMware EDU-1202 Exam Simulator and Mobile App.
- The best EDU-1202 exam study material and preparation tool is here.
How to Prepare for VMware Spring Professional 2021
Preparation Guide for VMware Spring Professional 2021
Introduction for VMware Spring Professional 2021
The Spring Professional certification exam is designed to test and validate your understanding of and familiarity with core aspects of Spring and Spring Boot such as: Configuration, Component-scanning, AOP, Data access and Transactions, REST, Spring Security, Auto-configuration, Actuator, Spring Boot Testing.
The minimally Qualified Candidate has a working knowledge of the VMware Workspace ONE platform. The MQC installs, configures, manages, maintains, and performs basic troubleshooting of VMware Workspace ONE and related solutions using publicly available documents. The MQC is knowledgeable of software, infrastructure design, and implementation. The MQC is familiar with standard operating systems across devices, productivity applications, and technologies related to Workspace ONE configuration. The MQC has a minimum of 6 months of general IT experience and typically 6 months of VMware experience installing and configuring the Workspace ONE platform. The MQC must have all the knowledge contained in the VCP-Digital Workspace exam blueprint.
In this guide, we will cover the VMware Spring Professional 2021 exam, certified professional’s salary and all aspects of the certification. We recommend users to get the most in depth VMWARE EDU-1202 practice exam and VMWARE EDU-1202 practice tests available on the internet.
Candidate will need the following before attempting the exam:
- Some developer experience using Java, an IDE (Eclipse, STS or IntelliJ) and build tools such as Maven or Gradle
Exam Topics for VMware Spring Professional 2021
The following will be discussed in VMWARE EDU-1202 exam dumps:
- Container, Dependency and IOC
- Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Data Management: JDBC, Transactions
- Spring Data JPA
- Spring MVC and The Web Layer
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Spring Professional 2021 Container, Dependency and IOC
The following will be discussed in VMWARE EDU-1202 dumps pdf:
- What is dependency injection and what are the advantages of using it?
- What is an interface and what are the advantages of making use of them in Java?
- What is an ApplicationContext?
- How are you going to create a new instance of an ApplicationContext?
- Can you describe the lifecycle of a Spring Bean in an ApplicationContext?
- How are you going to create an ApplicationContext in an integration test?
- What is the preferred way to close an application context? Does Spring Boot do this for you? – Dependency injection using Java configuration? – Dependency injection using annotations (@Autowired)? – Component scanning, Stereotypes? – Scopes for Spring beans? What is the default scope?
- Are beans lazily or eagerly instantiated by default? How do you alter this behavior?
- What is a property source? How would you use @PropertySource?
- What is a BeanFactoryPostProcessor and what is it used for? When is it invoked? – Why would you define a static @Bean method when creating your own BeanFactoryPostProcessor? – What is a PropertySourcesPlaceholderConfigurer used for?
- What is a BeanPostProcessor and how is it different to a BeanFactoryPostProcessor?
- What do they do? When are they called? – What is an initialization method and how is it declared on a Spring bean? – What is a destroy method, how is it declared and when is it called? – Consider how you enable JSR-250 annotations like @PostConstruct and @PreDestroy?
- When/how will they get called? – How else can you define an initialization or destruction method for a Spring bean?
- What does component-scanning do?
- What is the behavior of the annotation @Autowired with regards to field injection, constructor injection and method injection?
- How does the @Qualifier annotation complement the use of @Autowired?
- What is a proxy object and what are the two different types of proxies Spring can create? – What are the limitations of these proxies (per type)? – What is the power of a proxy object and where are the disadvantages?
- What does the @Bean annotation do?
- What is the default bean id if you only use @Bean? How can you override this?
- Why are you not allowed to annotate a final class with @Configuration – How do @Configuration annotated classes support singleton beans? – Why can’t @Bean methods be final either?
- How do you configure profiles? What are possible use cases where they might be useful?
- Can you use @Bean together with @Profile?
- Can you use @Component together with @Profile?
- How many profiles can you have?
- How do you inject scalar/literal values into Spring beans? – What is @Value used for?
- What is Spring Expression Language (SpEL for short)?
- What is the Environment abstraction in Spring?
- Where can properties in the environment come from – there are many sources for properties – check the documentation if not sure. Spring Boot adds even more.
- What can you reference using SpEL?
- What is the difference between $ and # in @Value expressions?
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Spring Professional 2021 Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
The following will be discussed in VMWARE EDU-1202 dumps:
- What is the concept of AOP? Which problem does it solve? What is a cross cutting concern? – Name three typical cross cutting concerns. – What two problems arise if you don’t solve a cross cutting concern via AOP?
- What is a pointcut, a join point, an advice, an aspect, weaving?
- How does Spring solve (implement) a cross cutting concern?
- Which are the limitations of the two proxy-types? – What visibility must Spring bean methods have to be proxied using Spring AOP?
- How many advice types does Spring support? Can you name each one? – What are they used for? – Which two advices can you use if you would like to try and catch exceptions?
- If shown pointcut expressions, would you understand them? – For example, in the course we matched getter methods on Spring Beans, what would be the correct pointcut expression to match both getter and setter methods?
- What is the JoinPoint argument used for?
- What is a ProceedingJoinPoint? Which advice type is it used with?
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Spring Professional 2021 Data Management: JDBC, Transactions
The following will be discussed in VMWARE EDU-1202 dumps:
- What is the difference between checked and unchecked exceptions? – Why does Spring prefer unchecked exceptions? – What is the Spring data access exception hierarchy?
- How do you configure a DataSource in Spring?
- What is the Template design pattern and what is the JDBC template?
- What is a callback? What are the JdbcTemplate callback interfaces that can be used with queries? What is each used for? (You would not have to remember the interface names in the exam, but you should know what they do if you see them in a code sample).
- Can you execute a plain SQL statement with the JDBC template?
- When does the JDBC template acquire (and release) a connection, for every method called or once per template? Why?
- How does the JdbcTemplate support queries? How does it return objects and lists/maps of objects?
- What is a transaction? What is the difference between a local and a global transaction?
- Is a transaction a cross cutting concern? How is it implemented by Spring?
- How are you going to define a transaction in Spring?
- What does @Transactional do? What is the PlatformTransactionManager?
- Is the JDBC template able to participate in an existing transaction?
- What is @EnableTransactionManagement for?
- How does transaction propagation work?
- What happens if one @Transactional annotated method is calling another @Transactional annotated method inside a same object instance?
- Where can the @Transactional annotation be used? What is a typical usage if you put it at class level?
- What does declarative transaction management mean?
- What is the default rollback policy? How can you override it?
- What is the default rollback policy in a JUnit test, when you use the @RunWith(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class) in JUnit 4 or @ExtendWith(SpringExtension.class) in JUnit 5, and annotate your @Test annotated method with @Transactional?
- Are you able to participate in a given transaction in Spring while working with JPA?
- Which PlatformTransactionManager(s) can you use with JPA?
- What do you have to configure to use JPA with Spring? How does Spring Boot make this easier?
Understanding functional and technical aspects of VMware Spring Professional 2021 Spring Data JPA
The following will be discussed in VMWARE EDU-1202 dumps:
- What is a Spring Data Repository interface?
- How do you define a Spring Data Repository interface? Why is it an interface not a class?
- What is the naming convention for finder methods in a Spring Data Repository interface?
- How are Spring Data repositories implemented by Spring at runtime?
- What is @Query used for?
- What is the @Controller annotation used for?
- How is an incoming request mapped to a controller and mapped to a method?
- What is the difference between @RequestMapping and @GetMapping?
- What is @RequestParam used for?
- What are the differences between @RequestParam and @PathVariable?
- What are the ready-to-use argument types you can use in a controller method?
- What are some of the valid return types of a controller method?
- What does REST stand for?
- What is a resource?
- Is REST secure? What can you do to secure it?
- Is REST scalable and/or interoperable?
- Which HTTP methods does REST use?
- What is an HttpMessageConverter?
- Is @Controller a stereotype? Is @RestController a stereotype? – What is a stereotype annotation? What does that mean?
- What is the difference between @Controller and @RestController?
- When do you need to use @ResponseBody?
- What are the HTTP status return codes for a successful GET, POST, PUT or DELETE operation?
- When do you need to use @ResponseStatus?
- Where do you need to use @ResponseBody? What about @RequestBody?
- If you saw example Controller code, would you understand what it is doing? Could you tell if it was annotated correctly?
- What Spring Boot starter would you use for a Spring REST application?
- If you saw an example using RestTemplate, would you understand what it is doing?
- What are authentication and authorization? Which must come first?
- Is security a cross cutting concern? How is it implemented internally?
- What is the delegating filter proxy?
- What is the security filter chain?
- What is a security context?
- What does the pattern in an antMatcher or mvcMatcher do?
- Why is the usage of mvcMatcher recommended over antMatcher?
- Does Spring Security support password encoding?
- Why do you need method security? What type of object is typically secured at the method level (think of its purpose not its Java type).
- What do @PreAuthorized and @RolesAllowed do? What is the difference between them?
- How are these annotations implemented?
- In which security annotation, are you allowed to use SpEL?
Certification Path for for VMware Spring Professional 2021
The exam does not have any certificate pre-requisite and goives VMware Spring Professional 2021 status.
What is the cost of VMware Spring Professional 2021
The cost of VMware Spring Professional 2021 is $250.
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Examination: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50
- Passing score: 300
Who should take the VMware Spring Professional 2021
The Spring Professional certification is designed to test and validate your understanding of and familiarity with core aspects of Spring and Spring Boot such as: Configuration, Component-scanning, AOP, Data access and Transactions, REST, Spring Security, Auto-configuration, Actuator, Spring Boot Testing.
The benefit in Obtaining the c
The following are some benefits of VMware Spring Professional 2021:
- Spring Professional Certifications (VMware EDU-1202 are very valuable, and it not only provides Industry recognition for your knowledge, experience, and skill but also set you apart from the millions of Java and Spring developer who are not certified. Of course, as with any certification, the most valuable part apart from recognition is the learning process, and this is true for Spring certifications as well.
- You will learn both the Spring framework and Spring MVC in-depth, which will go a long way in your career when it comes to switching jobs or performing day to day work on your current job
- This certification also plays a huge role in getting an onsite opportunity on service-based companies like Infosys, CTS, Wipro, or TCS. Since many big Investment clients almost always prefer certified programmers, it’s become easier for resource managers to put a profile of Spring certified developer to the client.
- Certification will provide you digital badge which you can add it to your CV, profile, linkedin etc
Salary of VMware Spring Professional 2021 certified professionals
The salary of VMware Spring Professional 2021 certified professionals varies from $81K to $141K depending on the years of experience.
How to book the VMWARE EDU-1202 EDU-1202 Exam
These are following steps for registering the VMWARE EDU-1202 exam.
- Step 1: Visit to Pearson
- Step 2: Sign up/Login to account
- Step 3: Select local centre based on your country, date, time and confirm with a payment method
Difficulty in Attempting VMware Spring Professional 2021
The VMWARE EDU-1202 certification is an internationally-recognized certification which helps to have validation for those professionals who are keen to make their career in the data modeling or business analyst. If the candidate does not have corporate experience with Power Apps, we suggest to use our VMWARE EDU-1202 dumps to get up to speed because the exam is not about knowing but real-life probelms.
As per our experts, it is recommended that you should start studying by following through video lectures as well as some reference ebooks etc. Apart from this if you really want to success in the first attempt itself, try to workout on making notes on respective defined topic so while going for the exam you won’t find that difficult, you can quickly revise that notes.Along with these Certification-questions expert team recommends practicing VMWARE EDU-1202 practice tests and VMWARE EDU-1202 practice exam which have been written by our expert team, it will boost your confidence level and as a result of it you can easily crack your EDU-1202 Exam.
One of the most important certifications that applicants may have on their resume is VMware Certified Spring Professional. One of the key problems faced by most candidates is to choose the right research materials for their exam preparation since they use the internet to find too much data that makes it difficult for them to trust, which would be helpful for them.
VMware Certified Spring Professional exam is not an easier one and can turn out to be a very difficult certification if not well prepared. If professionals take VMWARE EDU-1202 practice exams and test them on test engines, they may take different practice exams while remaining focused on studies.
Applicants may, however, clear the exam with the right concentration and the right preparation material. Certification-questions have the most up-to-date pdf VMWARE EDU-1202 exam dumps, having a fair understanding of the question trend being asked in real certification with the help of these VMWARE EDU-1202 practice tests aspirants. For all of the changes in the course, the experts check certification-questions VMWARE EDU-1202 dumps. Certification-questions also include practise testing, which proves to be an outstanding forum for testing the information gained. Refer to the links down below to access the study materials.
For more info about VMware Spring Professional 2021
EDU-1202 Exam F.A.Q.
- How do I pass the EDU-1202 exam?
Enjoy practicing with our great exam simulator on your desktop computer or mobile device. Study hard questions and answers of our Practice Test and put your trust in certification-questions.com, you won't regret it!
- Where do I find the EDU-1202 exam questions?
Don't worry, you are in the right place. We have the most up-to-date and accurate questions, correct answers reviewed by our experts and an awesome exam simulator. That's what you get here, at certification-questions.com.
- How to find EDU-1202 Practice Test?
Most people simply try to search a Google search and what they find is a bunch of useless text files and PDFs, filled with questions copied and pasted from documentation, incorrect answers and obsolete exam versions. Let's make it short, what you are going to get is just a bunch of useless files on your computer.
- How do I use the EDU-1202 exam simulator?
Read below to learn how to prepare for the EDU-1202 exam and click the link to start the EDU-1202 Exam Simulator with a real EDU-1202 practice exam questions.
Use directly our on-line EDU-1202 study materials and try our Testing Engine to pass the EDU-1202 which is always updated.
EDU-1202 practice exam questions are tests created to demonstrate all the features of our EDU-1202 exam simulator using our innovative testing engine via a Web Simulator and Mobile App. You will be able to access to many EDU-1202 exam questions with the ability to practice your knowledge on-line. The EDU-1202 exam preparation has never been so easy.
4 Reasons why at certification-questions.com we are so special for VMware EDU-1202 Dumps Exams
- Unbelievable Pass Rate Using Our EDU-1202 Practice Test
We are proud of helping people clear obstacles and passEDU-1202 exams on their very first attempt. Our success rate in the past five years has been absolutely impressive. www.certification-questions.com is the number one choice among IT professionals. Our high quality EDU-1202 Practice Test and EDU-1202 Mock Exams will give you strong support and help you pass the EDU-1202 exam.
We strongly believe in our program and know from experience that our EDU-1202 practice exam questions works. We have no doubt. Nevertheless, if you go through the materials, yet fail the exam, we'll give you a full refund. We want all our customers to be happy and satisfied and believe the 100% Money-Back Guarantee makes the purchase decision a no-brainer for anyone who's serious about passing the exam.
- We Offer Valid EDU-1202 Exam Questions
As a professional website, www.certification-questions.com offers you the latest and most valid VMware EDU-1202 Practice Test and VMware EDU-1202 exam questions, evaluated by our experienced and highly skilled IT reviewers. You can be absolutely sure that our material is accurate and updated.
- Our Website Policy
You can access on-line to the free trial of VMware EDU-1202 Practice Test before you buy. After you make the purchase, you will be allowed to receive free updates with the latest EDU-1202 practice exam questions. There is a 24/7 customer support assisting you in case you find any problems when making the purchase or studying. Note that you also have the right to a full refunded or change to other VMware Practice Test for free in case you don't pass the exam with our EDU-1202 Testing Engine.