Q1.Which three occur on an Android device when it goes through Adaptive Management and becomes Workspace
ONE Managed? (Choose three.)
- A: The Android for Work version of VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
- B: The Android device immediately goes through Android OS update.
- C: The Android device prompts user to backup internal storage to Google Cloud.
- D: The Work folder gets created on the Android device.
- E: The original VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
solution: A, B, D
Q2.Which of the following criteria can an admin use to create a smart group? (Choose three.)
- A: User Group
- B: Device Serial Number
- C: Device IMEI Number
- D: Platform and Operating System
- E: Device Model
- F: Device Compliance Status
solution: A, D, E
Q3.What three on-premise components require a Public IP address. (Select three.)
- A: AirWatch Cloud Connector (ACC)
- B: Database Server
- C: Secure Email Gateway (SEG)
- D: Unified Access Gateway - Content Gateway service
- E: Unified Access Gateway - VMware Tunnel service
- F: Integration Broker
solution: C, D, F
Drag and drop the component names into the diagram, which illustrates a VMware approved deployment with
customer on premise VMware Horizon Desktops integrated into VMware Identity Manager.
Select and Place:
- A: [PIC-3]
Q5.Which two ways can AirWatch Managed Content be assigned to users? (Choose two.)
- A: Smart Group
- B: Functional Group
- C: Organization Group
- D: Domains Group
- E: User Group
solution: A, C
Q6.Which productivity application requires the device to be Workspace ONE managed?
- A: VMware Content Locker
- B: VMware Boxer
- C: VMware Tunnel
- D: VMware Browser
Q7.What setting would need to be modified to prevent a user from performing an enterprise wipe on their device
from the Self Service Portal?
- A: AirWatch Agent Setting
- B: User Role
- C: Device Ownership type
- D: Device Restriction profile
Q8.A company is currently using PowerShell integration with Office 365 as an email solution.
Which PowerShell command can be used for retrieving a list of devices in your organization that have active
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync partnerships?
- A: Get-ActiveSyncDeviceClass
- B: Get-Mailbox -Identity $identity
- C: Get-MobileDevice -Mailbox $mailbox
- D: Set-ActiveSyncMailBoxPolicy
Q9.What Android device requirement must be met to push an application from the Google Play Store and have it
silently install on a device?
- A: Register with Android Enterprise
- B: Google Developer access
- C: G-Suite compatible
- D: Supervised
Q10.Which uses the built-in Kerberos Distribution Center service to authenticate requests?
- A: Android Mobile SSO
- B: VMware Unified Access Gateway
- C: iOS Mobile SSO
- D: Windows Hello