Reading Time: 3 mins | Publish Date: 3 Apr 2021 | Update Date: 1 Jun 2023
How to Prepare For Google Mobile Web Specialist
Preparation Guide for Google Mobile Web Specialist
The Mobile Web Specialist certification is a performance based exam in which the developers have to write code for a set of real world tasks to demonstrate their skills. Unlike other certifications, where there are multiple choice questions, this exam format has real world tasks that developers do day in day out.
This exam focuses heavily on building websites that work seamlessly on mobile. Some of the most important aspects of modern mobile websites include responsive layout across different devices, offline working capabilities, accessibility, high performance, native mobile forms and many more. All these are covered in the exam. If you already have these skills under your belt and would like to test them in return of being certified by Google, we encourage you to take this exam.
For preparation purposes, Google WEB-SPECIALIST practice exams and Google WEB-SPECIALIST practice test will help to understand and memorize the concepts and detailed answers and solutions.
The following are covered in Google WEB-SPECIALIST practice exams and Google WEB-SPECIALIST practice test:
- Basic website layout and styling and responsive design
- Front end networking
- Accessible web apps
- Progressive web apps
- Performance optimization and caching
- Testing and debugging web apps using devtools
- ES6 concepts and syntax
- Mobile web forms
- Make a site responsive
- Configure responsive images
- Improve accessibility
- Fix performance bottleneck
- Configure service worker
- Setup caching with IndexDB
- Configure form validation
The completion of this exam will give the candidate a Google Mobile Web Specialist status.
Who should take the Google Mobile Web Specialist
The Google Web Specialist exam should be taken by people who have experience in:
- OOP in js, ES6
- Using git and github
- Optimising front-end code
- Accessibility, Web tooling and automation unit testing
- Concepts like MVC architecture, js promises, ajax
- Making single page apps- caching, service workers, offline first web apps
How much Google Mobile Web Specialist costs
- Examination Name: Google Mobile Web Specialist
- Passing Score: 300 or higher
- Length of Exam: 240 min
- Types of questions: Performance Based Questions
- No of Questions: 17 Questions
- Examination Fees: $99 USD
How to book the Google Mobile Web Specialist
To register for the exam sign in/up to Google certification dashboard, choose the Web Developer exam and pay fee via debit/credit card.
Difficulty in Attempting Google Mobile Web Specialist
Google WEB-SPECIALIST practice exam and Google WEB-SPECIALIST dumps can help you in understanding the fundamentals of Web development and the questions that can be asked from you in the Web Specialist exam. These dumps have all the content to pass the certification exam.