Q1.What type of function is created using the following command?
CREATE FUNCTION TAN (X DOUBLE)
NO EXTERNAL ACTION
- A: Row
- B: Table
- C: Scalar
- D: External
Q2.What of the following is TRUE about triggers?
- A: Triggers are activated by INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and SELECT statements
- B: Triggers can be used to perform data manipulation operations against complex views
- C: Triggers can only be used to execute logic before or after appropriate SQL statements
- D: Only one trigger for a particular event and activation time can be created for a particular table
Q3.What is the purpose of a role?
- A: To define exactly what a specific user can and cannot do within a particular database once they have been
- B: To group a collection of users together so that they can be simultaneously granted and revoked specific
authorities and privileges
- C: To group a collection of privileges together so that they can be simultaneously granted to and revoked from
multiple users, groups, or other roles
- D: To assign one or more users that need to run local DB2 applications and tools on a particular server to the
DB2ADMNS or the DB2USERS group
Q4.Which of the following authorities is sufficient for connecting to a database?
- A: SQLADM
- B: CONNECT
- C: DATAACESS
- D: ACCESSCTRL
Q5.Which of the following SQL statements will remove all rows from the table T1? (Choose two.)
- A: DELETE FROM t1
- B: DELETE* FROM t1
- C: DELETE* TABLE t1
- D: TRUNCATE TABLE t1 IMMEDIATE
- E: TRUNCATE TABLE t1
solution: A, B
Q6.Which DB2 object is associated with PREVIOUS VALUE and NEXT VALUE expressions?
- A: Sequence
- B: Row Identifier
- C: Identity Column
- D: Insert time clustering table
Q7.Which of the following statements describe super exclusive (Z) locks for a table? (Choose two.)
- A: No other applications can access the table
- B: Only uncommitted read (UR) applications can access the table
- C: The lock owner and other applications can read, but not update, the locked table
- D: The lock owner can both read and update data. Other applications can read the table
- E: This lock is acquired under certain conditions, such as when the table is altered or dropped or an index on
the table is dropped
solution: A, E
Q8.Which of the following statements regarding locking is TRUE?
- A: The same lock modes apply to tables, rows, or blocks
- B: Lock conversion can take place implicitly as a query executes
- C: Changing the mode of a lock that is already held is called lock escalation
- D: Lock conversion is not necessary if an X lock is required and an S or U lock is currently held
Q9.Which of the following is designed for continuous availability, increased throughput of many concurrent short
queries, and easy scalability?
- A: DB2 HADR
- B: DB2 pureScale
- C: DB2 Express-C
- D: DS2 Database Partitioning Feature
Q10.Which of the following statements will successfully create a table that scores index data in a different table
space than the table data?
- A: CREATE TABLE t1 (c1 INT, c2 INT);
- B: CREATE TABLE t1 (c1 INT, c2 INT) IN TS1 INDEX IN TS2;
- C: CREATE TABLE t1 (c1 INT, c2 INT) IN TS1 INDEX IN TS1;
- D: CREATE TABLE t1 (c1 INT, c2 INT) DATA IN TS1 INDEX IN TS2;