Q1.Which two options can be specified in order to access a system-period temporal table for a specific point in
time guaranteeing accurate results?
- A: A period-specification placed in the FROM clause of a subselect.
- B: A period-specification placed in the WHERE clause of a subselect
- C: A SELECT statement predicate against the transaction start ID of the base table.
- D: A predicate against the start and end columns of the base table placed in the WHERE clause of a
- E: A SET of the CURRENT TEMPORAL SYSTEM_TIME special register to a non-null value prior to a
SELECT against the temporal table.
solution: C, E
Q2.As part of a health check, it is determined that the statistics feedback should be externalized more frequently.
Optimizer statistics recommendations can be immediately externalized to the DB2 catalog by performing what
- A: Issue the ACCESS command with appropriate keywords.
- B: Issue the ARCHIVE command with the appropriate keywords.
- C: Issue the STOP command for the appropriate set of statistics.
- D: Issue the ALTER command with the appropriate memory location.
Q3.Prefetch l/Os are executed under a service request block in which address space?
- A: IRLM
- B: DBM1
- C: MSTR
- D: User address space
Q4.A hotel prices its rooms differently at different times of the year. For example, Room 101 rents for $100 per
night January through March, $150 per night April through September, and $80 per night October through
Which type of table could be used to implement the time-based rate changes?
- A: A rate-period temporal table
- B: A range-based temporal table
- C: A system-period temporal table
- D: An application-period temporal table
Q5.If the OPTHINTS subsystem parameter is set to YES, and you issue the following DB2 command relating to
optimization parameter hints:
BIND QUERY LOOKUP (YES)
what is the result of the execution of this command?
- A: A list of queries that are in error is produced.
- B: Updated values are placed in SYSIBM.SYSQUERY and SYSIBM.SYSQUERYPLAN tables.
- C: New values are inserted into the SYSIBM.SYSQUERY and SYSIBM.SYSQUERYPLAN tables.
- D: Messages containing only the status of rows in catalog tables SYSIBM.SYSQUERY and
Q6.What is necessary in order to enable optimization hints?
- A: ASYSIBM.PLAN_TABLEtable.
- B: INSERT authority on SYSIBM.SYSQUERY table.
- C: A required index on the PLAN_TABLE used for optimization hints.
- D: ADSN USERQUERY TABLE table under the schema in which hints will be created.
Q7.Which command populates the EXPLAIN tables but does not create a package?
- A: REBINDCOPY
- B: REBINDEXPLAIN(NO)
- C: REBINDEXPLAIN(YES)
- D: REBIND EXPLAIN(ONLY)
Q8.The TCP/IP Already Verified (TCPALVER) DB2 system parameter controls whether DB2 accepts a TCP/IP
connection requests. Which statement is NOT a valid value?
- A: TCPALVER=NO
- B: TCPALVER=YES
- C: TCPALVER=SERVER_SECURE
- D: TCPALVER=SERVERENCRYPT
Q9.Which global variables statement is true?
- A: A global variable is a synonym for special registers.
- B: Like for special registers, the access to global variables cannot be granted or revoked.
- C: A global variable is a created DB2 object, which can be instantiated and used by applications.
- D: Global variables can only be used in native SQL stored procedures and user-defined functions.
Q10.Which DB2 subsystem parameter limits the number of concurrent active TSO requests?
- A: IDBACK
- B: IDFORE
- C: MAXDBAT
- D: CONDBAT