Q1.Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
- A: An index can be created on XML columns
- B: Length must be specified for an XML column
- C: XML columns can be added to existing tables
- D: Triggers can be created on tables with XML columns
Q2.The DB2 subsystem DSN has been correctly configured to access a remote DB2 location MYREMOTE. Which
of the following processes can be used on subsystem DSN to access MYUSER.EMP table at MYREMOTE
- A: SELECT * FROM MYUSER.EMP;
- B: CONNECT TO MYREMOTE;
SELECT * FROM MYUSER.EMP;
- C: SELECT * FROM MYUSER.MYREMOTE.EMP;
- D: CREATE ALIAS EMP_ALIAS FOR LOCATION.MYREMOTE.MYUSER.EMP;
SELECT * FROM MYUSER.EMP_ALIAS;
Q3.Which of the following elements is affected by a ROLLBACK statement?
- A: LOB table spaces
- B: Changes in cursor positioning
- C: Acquisition and release of locks
- D: Caching of rolled back statements
Q4.Your current authorization ID is DBA. Only one of your secondary authorization IDs, DB2, has the privilege to
create an index DB2.AAA on a table. The appropriate SQL statement starts with "CREATE INDEX AAA ON"¦"?.
Which of the following statements must precede the CREATE statement so that you can create the index?
- A: SET CURRENT SQLID = 'DB2';
- B: SET CURRENT RULES = 'DB2';
- C: No preceding statement is needed
- D: SET CURRENT SCHEMA = 'DB2';
Q5.The metadata for which of the following objects is NOT stored in the DB2 catalog table SYSIBM.SYSTABLES?
- A: A view
- B: A temporal table
- C: A created global temporary table
- D: A declared global temporary table
Q6.In a unique referential constraint, which type of key does a foreign key reference?
- A: Child key
- B: Collation key
- C: Parent key
- D: Secondary key
Q7.The following definition for COL1 is given by this statement:
CREATE TABLE"¦ (COL1 BINARY (05))
Which of the following statements will successfully insert data into the table?
- A: INSERT INTO"¦ (COL1) VALUES(HEX('12345'));
- B: INSERT INTO"¦ (COL1) VALUES(BLOB('12345'));
- C: INSERT INTO"¦ (COL1) VALUES(CHAR('12345'));
- D: INSERT INTO"¦ (COL1) VALUES(BINARY('123456'));
Q8.If a scrollable cursor is INSENSITIVE, which of the following applies?
- A: The cursor is read only
- B: WITH ROWSET POSITIONING is not allowed
- C: The select-statement must not contain an SQL data change statement
- D: The cursor has sensitivity to changes that are made to the database after the result table is materialized
Q9.Which package level privileges does the user smith have when the following statement is executed?
GRANT ALL ON PACKAGE clct1.pkg1 TO smith;
- A: GRANT, COPY, BIND, RUN
- B: BIND, EXECUTE, COPY, RUN
- C: CREATE, COPY, RUN, EXECUTE
- D: COPY, BINDADD, SQL, EXECUTE
Q10.Which of the following can activate a trigger?
- A: A row is inserted
- B: A table or view is created
- C: A check constraint is defined
- D: A referential constraint is violated