Q1.When using the suppress zero option in a cube view, data that is in an aggregated or calculated value but still
zero will display as what?
- A: Highlighted in blue
- B: Zeros
- C: Hidden
- D: Bold text
answer is verified.
Q2.Which three statements are true regarding TM1 Excel functions? (Choose three.)
- A: The VIEW function creates an optimized view of the cube specified by the cube argument.
- B: The DBR function stands for Database Read.
- C: The value returned by the DBRA function cannot be edited.
- D: ELCOMP returns the name of a child of a consolidated element in a specified dimension
- E: SUBNM returns the element of a dimension subset and allows a double-click to bring up the subset editor.
solution: A, D, E
Q3.What are three reasons why you would choose an Active Form over other report styles? (Choose three.)
- A: When the user needs to drill down and drill up on rows
- B: When the user needs to drill down and drill up on columns
- C: When the user needs to suppress zeros
- D: When there is a need to dynamically format cells
- E: When the user needs to move dimensions around the report
solution: A, C, D
Q4.A financial controller wants to create a financial statement report however, the chart of accounts dimension has
more aggregations than is required for the report. The controller wants to create a subset that has only the sub
account and account elements
How should this be accomplished?
- A: Use the Filter by Attribute function.
- B: Use the Filter by Level function.
- C: Use the Filter by Wildcard function.
- D: Use the Filter by Element function.
Q5.Which three selections are available when filtering a TM1 cube view? (Choose three.)
- A: TopCount
- B: Max
- C: BottomPercent
- D: BottomSum
- E: GreaterThan
solution: A, C, D
Q6.A user wants to create a view looking at a particular product called "101 - Chips". They use the "Filter by Wild
Card' function to locate the product, but no elements are returned.
Which statement describes what is happening?
- A: The user does not first select the Hierarchy Sort function.
- B: The user does not first select the All function.
- C: The user did not first select the Reload Subset function.
- D: The user should be using Filter by Level function.
Q7.What is the difference between a TM1 Sandbox and a Personal Workspace?
- A: A Personal Workspace allows you to work in a private area where a Sandbox is shared.
- B: A Personal Workspace is a special default unnamed Sandbox where you begin your work.
- C: A Personal Workspace is shared.
- D: A Personal Workspace does not require you to commit your data as a Sandbox does.
Q8.When exporting a cube view from TM1 Web, which prerequisite is required to ensure charts are included?
- A: DoJo 1.6
- B: Java Runtime Engine (JRE)
- C: Microsoft Excel
- D: Adobe Acrobat
answer is corrected.
Q9.A user wants to update TM1 data within a Microsoft Excel worksheet. What are the three ways to do this?
- A: Create an Active Form from within TM1 Cube Viewer.
- B: Create a Snapshot from within TM1 Cube Viewer.
- C: Create a Sandboxfrom within TM1 Cube Viewer.
- D: Select In-Spreadsheet Browser from within TM1 Perspectives.
- E: Create an Excel Slice from within TM1 Cube Viewer.
solution: A, D, E
Q10.Which three statements are correct about aliases? (Choose three.)
- A: Aliases must be unique within the dimension.
- B: Subset (user defined consolidation) cannot be the same name as an alias.
- C: Aliases can be used for alternative languages.
- D: There can only be one alias per dimension.
- E: Aliases must only contain non-numeric string characters.
solution: A, B, C