Q1.What are two valid objects that can be created in DB2? (Choose two.)
- A: Tree
- B: Node
- C: Trigger
- D: Contexts
- E: Sequence
solution: C, E
Q2.Which type of temporal table can be used to store only time-sensitive data?
- A: Bitemporal
- B: Time-period
- C: System-period
- D: Application-period
Q3.When an index is created for a table, where is the metadata for that index stored?
- A: In the table definition.
- B: In the system catalog.
- C: In the schema that the index resides in.
- D: In the metadata of the table the index was created for.
Q4.Which product is used to customize execution environments for the purpose of controlling system resources so
that one department or service class does not overwhelm the system?
- A: pureScale
- B: Workload manager
- C: Data partitioning feature
- D: Self-tuning memory manager
Q5.What type of mechanism is a simple token value that is used to refer to a much bigger large object (LOB)?
- A: locator
- B: pointer
- C: address
- D: reference
Q6.What type of large object (LOB) is used to store LOB data together with the formatted rows on data pages,
instead of in a separate LOB storage object?
- A: inline
- B: binary
- C: internal
- D: partitioned
Q7.What is the purpose of the Query Tuner?
- A: To automatically capture and stop rogue queries.
- B: To provide recommendations and analysis for tuning a single query.
- C: To provide recommendations and analysis for tuning up to 100 queries.
- D: To recommend indexes and to guide DBAs through the process of creating new indexes.
Q8.Which tool allows users to connect to a DB2 database using a wizard?
- A: Control Center
- B: IBM Data Studio
- C: Universal Connection Expert
- D: DB2 Connection Pool Manager
Q9.Which two activities indicate the need for a data warehouse? (Choose two.)
- A: Confirm product inventory.
- B: Monitor product availability.
- C: Summarize sales by region.
- D: Identify patterns for products sold in the last five years.
- E: Associate one or more products with a purchase order.
solution: C, D
Q10.What is the primary function of an Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) workload?
- A: To combine data from multiple sources.
- B: To discover hidden relationships in data.
- C: To analyze large amounts of data to find patterns.
- D: To make changes to a small number of records within a single transaction.