Our Free 1Z0-320 PDF dumps are based on the full 1Z0-320 mock exams which are available on our Web Site.
The oracle 1Z0-320 PDF consists in questions and answers with detailed explanations.
You can use the PDF 1Z0-320 practice exam as a study material to pass the 1Z0-320 exam, and don't forget to try also our 1Z0-320 testing engine Web Simulator.
MySQL Database Instance 2
Application A connecting to MySQL Database Instance 1 for schema db1
Application B connecting to MySQL Database Instance 2 for schema db2
- D: Configure MySQL Replication between two MySQL Database instances and setting Replication mode =
- E: 2x MySQL Server Instances should be deployed on two machines with shared NFS volume. Datadir points
to the shared folder. Applications can access either one of the MySQL Servers for the same set of data.
solution: C, D
Q9.You want to change the default behavior of MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM). New instances detected by a
MEM agent should automatically monitor discovered instances.
How can you change the Advisor Setting?
- A: Go to the configuration section (Users) and create a new user according to the existing users of your new
- B: Go to the configuration section (Advisors) and edit the default settings of the MySQL Process Discovery
according to the existing users of your new MySQL instances.
- C: Go to the configuration section (Advisors) and create a new advisor rule for new MySQL instances based on
the MySQL Advisor Wizard.
- D: Go to the configuration section (MEM) and configure the default login credentials.
Q10.Which command in MySQL Utility can perform and start replication among a slave and multiple masters?
- A: mysqlrplcheck
- B: mysqlrplms
- C: mysqlrpladmin
- D: mysqlreplicatems
- E: mysqlreplicate