Q1.An administrator wants to enhance data analysis by adding extended dimensions to the Controller application
(for example, to represent the products that the company sells). What is the maximum number of levels for
extended dimensions that the administrator can add to the system?
- A: 5
- B: 4
- C: 6
- D: 3
Q2.What is the impact of activating "Use Online Matching" in intercompany control tables?
- A: It allows the use of the Reconcile Intercompany Balances report at the group level to view intercompany
- B: It allows for additional options when using the Ledger Report so that the administrator can view the whole
- C: It allows the end user to see counterpart information when entering data via Data Entry- Reported values.
- D: It allows the end user to view multiple counterparties when viewing the Trial Balance withDrilldownreport.
Q3.Which of the following correctly describes the process of creating a form for movement accounts?
- A: Define a matrix form with base accounts in columns and generated movement extensions in rows.
- B: Define a intercompany form with base accounts in rows and generated movement extensions in columns.
- C: Define a standard form with base account in column and generated movement extensions in rows.
- D: Define a text form with base accounts in rows and generated movement extensions in columns.
Q4.The administrator is consolidating for the first time and wants to make sure that intercompany eliminations are
correct before performing other consolidation processes. How can the administrator do this?
- A: Consolidation by Steps for Intercompany Balances
- B: Run the Consolidation with Status
- C: Run the calculation report created for intercompany balances
- D: Run the report Intercompany Accounts for the group
Q5.When creating an intercompany form, which of the following dimensions must be added to the rows?
- A: Actuality
- B: Company
- C: Journal Type
- D: Account
Q6.Company A has a reconciliation difference in Sales (income account) of -1,000. and a Cost of Sales (cost
account) of 1,001. The general configuration indicates that the status will be updated based on Total Difference.
The largest difference that will be accepted for reconciliation is 1,000. What is the status for Company A?
- A: Reconciled, because the net Active/Passive difference is 0
- B: Processing, because Cost of Sales exceeds the largest acceptable difference
- C: Reconciled, because the total difference between Sales and Cost of Sales is 101
- D: Processing, because Active/Passive difference must always be zero
Q7.What is the purpose of the advanced account view setting?
- A: It shows the account codes, account long names, and account short names in a flat list view in the Define
Account Structure window.
- B: It shows the account codes, account names, and related forms in the Define Account Structure window.
- C: It shows the account codes, account names, and related companies in the Define Account Structure
- D: It shows the account codes, account names and summation rules in a tree structure view in the Account
Q8.In what scenario can an administrator use multiple submissions in a Controller system?
- A: Each submission is associated with a different form set, and uses the same data entry method
- B: Each submission is associated with a blank form set, and uses a different data entry method
- C: Each submission is associated with two form sets, and uses the same data entry method
- D: Each submission is associated with three form sets, and uses a different data entry method
Q9.Company ABC uses the temporal method of currency conversion, whereby gains/losses on translation are
posted directly to the income statement. Which of the following shows a correct setting for the currency
conversion difference in the general configuration? (Account 2085 = Translation Difference)
- A: Option A
- B: Option B
- C: Option C
- D: Option D
Q10.What is the purpose of the offset account in control tables?
- A: It reconciles currency conversion differences resulting from journals.
- B: It is where investment and elimination details are inputted.
- C: It is where differences resulting from automatic journals are booked.
- D: It allows the user to activate and enable intercompany journals.